brain damage i guess

Because she got hit in the head with a log and went into shock

She mains Orochi

Crack brain, corpus callosum broken

Go a have a fap in your dark corner you lonely faggot

how likely is she to die from that?

Why are you so edgy

100%, unless there's a top tier neurosurgeon just out of frame

Its probably a remedy for the flu or someone said she was possesed by a spirit.

the only ones who deserve getting killed like she did are the pussy ass weak faggot men who surrounded a defenseless woman and beat her to death.

And all of you faggots here celebrating it.

I swear if I saw you in real life I would fucking kill all of you gou subhuman scum.

Fucking trump supporting nazis need to die. Fuck all of you.

More like permavirgin thread.

Nerve gas

>I swear if I saw you in real life I would fucking kill all of you
Oh calm down, you couldn't fight your way out of a bag you absplute weapon.

>muh wimminz
>i'll fight you all

Pathetic.

wtf is wrong with mankind. and wtf is wrong with you

She will either die or will be permanently a vegetable.

She has a massive intracranial bleed that is squeezing her brain through whatever openings (new and old) her brain has.

Much or her brain is probably ischemic and about to begin dying within 5 min

>Trump supporting nazis

This is more likely to be a lefty troll trying to shit up this board.

She cucked a drug dealer or some shit. Brazilians killing brazilians, nothing new.

Lmao dindu medcine fix'd her right up

this is disturbing. saged and reported

The thing that bothers me about this is that it must have really hurt her fingers. I don't think she moved them out of the way. Ouch.

who is celebrating? pretty sure most of these post are shitting on op

>Sup Forums memes

I hate you. Fuck off.

Thanks for the liveleak content. If it wasn't for Brazil and China it wouldn't be very interesting.

Pretty much all the time. She's going to bleed from the brain and eventually it will start leaking from her ears and nose

>he never had his teeth removed
You do know that, if you leave in a bad tooth it can kill you?

>Oh calm down, you couldn't fight your way out of a bag...

How the fuck do you know? Oh, you're just shitposting. Got it.

I hope you die.

Wew , I don't know why this bothered me so much. I can usually watch this type shit and not even flinch but not this one.
Maybe it was the face punches after they struck the death blow that got to me. Hopefully she killed their kid or something to deserve such a painful death

Just because someone grabbed your dick at Berghain doesnt mean that you're not a virgin.

Im pretty sure most fags on Sup Forums are fat disgusting lowlives. Especially the ones who post garbage like this - they've been rejected by women so much that the only way they cna hope yo gain attention is by being edgy little cunts.

The fact that pol can in one breath claim themselves as vanguards of honor and civilization and then applaud shit like this is just fucking sad.

I came. Mmmpf could you imagine fucking her while she is convulsing?

Hope you posted this from a proxy, your ass is grass nigga

It's best not to generalize... plenty of retard's here use shitty logic to justify their beliefs, not too out of the norm for real life as well

when the day of the rope comes you're going to be made to watch as fascist do this to your friends and family.

the girl you have a crush on is going to have this happen to her. no leftist will be spared and you're going to be made to suffer too

Who's applauding this shit? OP is a fuckwad.

Why is it always a faggot leaf taking shit on this board seriously? Are you guys really that retarded? Every single time I see a post that is 100% newfag cuck bullshit the same gay ass red maple leaf stares at me in the corner of my eye, reminding me that the day of the rake is inevitable

All you do is imagine, faggot.

Can we ban faggots who post Sup Forumsteir shit? The cancer is spreading.

Exactly what I was thinking too. That might also explain that shaking. If I hit my toes or leave my fingers inside the car when closing the car door, the pain also makes me shaking like that

i've thought she was being raped

we should appreciate the ways of other cultures

>Implying that when the day of the rope comes it won't be fascists getting lynched

Cry more, you pussy ass white knighting bitch.

>Just sitting there waiting to die
Literally, why?

I hope you're trolling

The fuck is wrong with you?

explain this pol

I also wonder
1. Is this way of dying very painful? Is she conscious and aware of what's happening?
2. Why are they first hitting her head and then trying to resque her afterwards?

I really wish reddit and newfags would leave already.

Op got any more of the good stuff?

I like the look of resigned terror just prior to the hit.

You can really see into her soul

youtu.be/ep2PuXu8fcY
Nigel and An alcoholic washed up cunt debate this morning on Brexit.

Gotta hand it to Nige, top bloke.

They were probably just trying to punish here and were to dumb to realize it would actually kill her

>this is illegal
Why are normies so stupid?

>implying niggers have brain

good stuff op, we need more woman hate on pol

>reddit
On 4chins its always the same thing
>haha check out this guy getting rekt haha
>POOR WOMAN HOW COULD ANYONE DO THIS! FUCKING MONSTERS I WISH U WERE NEXT TO ME SO I CAN DO THE SAME TO YOU REEEE

you little cowards only managed to grab power because they didn't have guns to fight back and information could be blocked. this will never work again and if you tried you'd get a nice taste of this as you watch the other commie women get raped and then murdered in similar ways.

you're free to walk anytime you little bitch

Not sure why you lumped me in with the rest of them, friendo.

YouTube pranksters

>disturbation of poster BEoenVrE noted

>I'm not on the list
I'm glad you approve of me, autism-sama (:

Did not mean legality at all

Orgasm

TOP LUL

Those guys are drug dealers who wanted her to mule and she wouldn't so they made a video of them beating her face in but they went to far and freaked out

here's a video of a cat to calm you newfags down. Isn't life just so cute like a magical disney movie?

IT'S A TRAP

>ifunny

Explain this
>Woman is cucking man
>Man doesn't act like he cares
>So woman doesn't get off on cucking
Did I get that right?

probably from some bad food she ate earlier that day

Just some pussy Canadian.

What is this from?

>woman hate
more like thread full of self-loathing virgin edgemeisters

seizures, i suspect that log comprssed her spinal cord/cracked her skull and or probably caused haemorrhaging.

Id bet she died desu.

>anyone who doesn't react positively to gore is a newfag

see this is what i mean by retard logic

Lol you're acting like you've never been hit in the head/bumped your head before. Slight blows will already make you see stars. She got a full sized log crashed on her head. That's 10x worse, her brain is blowing up right there on tape.

Just imagine hitting your head against the roof of your car accidentally. But then 100x that. That's why she's shaking.

Dumb ho probably cucked or cheated on some guy. Honestly I hardly feel bad for her, women really are cunts sometimes.

I really wish virgins would stop posting

she lose her eye?