>not even a week has passed
>everybody already forgot about it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/846288355717451776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

je suis who?

Part and?

What is there to remember or do?

My people obviously are willing to die off out of fear of a few nasty words.

Fuck them.

Just Europe being enriched.

This is what you all wanted.

Of course they have. Didn't you know that pretending nothing happened is how we defy ISIS?

>terror attack in a muslim country
its literally fucking nothing

Fuck terrorism, i don't give a shit

Blow me up achmed, this way i wont have to actually kill myself

pay taxes

>be European
>get run over

>Nice
>Brussles
>Orlando
>Berlin
>Paris I
>Paris II
>etc.
>etc.

People don't care anymore.
They've accepted it as the "new normal."
Hence change will never occur.

Except muh WhatsApp might "lose" its encryption.

this.
outrage over terrorism is a thing of the past.
this is how we lose.
we welcome these people into our countries, #prayforx when a terrorist attack happens, blame the oppressive country instead of the ideology, in some cases even blame the victims (which goes against the cardinal libcuck sin of victim blaming), absolve the attacker of fault, change our profile picture overlays for a week and move on. until another 9/11 happens people will refuse to acknowledge anything.

OF COURSE

It's so last week.

Just part and parcel of being an infidel in Muslim European cities.

Yep!

why are they pointing a gun at that clearly subdued african man

What did Jo die for?

It was obviously a false flag. Everytime something like this happens, the government immediately starts banning shit.

Now they're trying to go after what's app and other social media/messaging apps. So called 'terrorist' attacks are committed by the government to enact draconian laws and take away our freedoms while we blame Muslims for all our problems.

Every fucking retard always trots out the "hurr durr false flag" conspiracy bullshit every time some skitskin or inbred wigger kills a bunch of people.

Not everything is a fucking government conspiracy. For fuck's sake, stop being such a fucking moron.

GTFO shill, nobody's dumb enough to fail so hard at a terrorist attack. Clearly a false flag, as every other 3/22 attack has been. Seriously, learn to pattern recognize m8.

Forgot about what?

forgot about what?

RARE

Because people have been indoctrinated to think Muslim mass-murders = ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN MUH REFUGEES PERSECUTED

The bodies weren't even cold before Guardian blamed Europeans for being mean. Two days later, Independent ran a story saying that the REAL victim was that mudcunt on the cell phone because of internet trolls saying things.

Just accept Europe needs a violent revolution with journalists being #1 on the hitlist, even before politicians and people whose last names end in -berg.

Isn't it a coincidence how the government always pushes to ban certain things after every 'terrorist' attack? Everytime.

Don't worry about banning Muslims who kill us on our streets (apparently), let's ban what's app and other social media because muh security. It's absurd and smells fishy as fuck.

The government rules through fear and so called Muslim 'terrorists' are their pawns.

Hi pudding

Of course. That's how humans work.

Oh, and they'll be coming after Sup Forums soon. I can guarantee you that.

>forgot about it
About what?

Who?

>About what?
Right-wing white supremacist trump supporters killed 5 people in London

Just how long is it going to go on for though? Something has to give eventually but will it be too late by then?

Ohhhh that I remember these fucking cave beckys can't stop with the shit am I right?

yeah fuckin crackers

this

taxation is theft

Also who in their right mind would pay britcucks anything

The more Muslims are in the West, the longer the war. Muslims colonized 80% of Spain and had generations living there. They were still purged in the end, and the Jews which enslaved Christian women and children for centuries were rewarded for their evil with the Inquisition. So anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

well it happens so often now
and everyone knows you're not going to do anything about it
so why should we waste our time on it?

What makes me wonder if there may have been some governmental action/inaction, was the infamous posting on 4-chin the day before.

WhatsApp may just be the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the clampdown.

Came here to post this.

Because it is normal. Mr Khan our glorious mayor told us so himself.

No white perpetrators or brown victims.

>population: 56,732
lolwut my town is bigger than your middle of nowhere shithole

It is a part and parcel of living in a major city of course!

Europe will just have to accept terrorism as a danger, and a part of normal life. Don't give in to the fear! You're more likely to be hurt crossing the road so why worry about an increased chance of another death?

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/846288355717451776

Why would they want to admit gun control doesn't work.. hussssh

He didn't use a gun, goy.

Oh right thinking of something else. BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES

Mr. Kahn, plz leave.

Isn't this what majority Brits want? If not then how come it could happen? And if majority of Brits want to be raped and killed by MusRats, and they did get raped and killed then raped again and killed again, they should celebrate it, shouldn't they? No?