Actually it's money.

Alcohol isnt the problem. Weak minded people is

Alcohol inhibits peoples minds, numbing them and making them weak

We already tried that here, it was bad.

>alcohol is the root of all evil
>what is Islam?

>Alcohol is the root of all evils in society

sauce?

I used to believe that. until i fell down my fathers and grandfathers footsteps. I physically couldn't stop drinking, had to go through detox on medicine in a hospital bed under a doctors supervision.

someone forgot prohibition

prohibition fills prisons with otherwise innocent people, it makes criminals richer and it wastes police resources. war on drugs is for retards

Alcohol is ingrained heavily in European culture and it's not like hallucinogens, it is quite easy to make.
I'd like if everyone voluntarily gave it up but people are weak willed and banning it is far too difficult to enforce.

They tried this, it didn't go well.

The love of money actually, not money itself.

this.

>give gangs an even better and more reliable source of income than any other drug on the planet

Nice idea muzzie!

>t. Ahmed

Fuck of Ahmed. However, I do like two aspects of Sharia and think you all may be on to something - banning usury and putting women in their place is pretty based. I could get behind both of those. But don't touch my alcohol faggot

Have you considered the fact that maybe you're just weak?

banning shit is stupid it just raises prices

I agree, bring back the 18th.

alcohol is evil

I'm down for this, but what if I'm using 99.9% pure alcohol to clean my electronics, and then have a little lick. Am I breaking the law?

Go home sand kike, your mums trying to drive somewhere without permission.

>Tfw you brew your own beer
>Cost 10% of retail beer

>Banning Usury
>Lets stop investment forever and return to the stone age

TEH BANTZ FROM DOWN UNDER

This is fucking stupid. Prohibition does not work. Best lead by example and not be degenerate.

Thanks for the tip, Muhammed.

Dunno if its the root cause. You arabs don't have too many pubs and you seem more fucked up than us.

fuck off achmed

It would be more like a return to the Middle Ages desu

I agree in so many ways, but we've been through this before
>Look at org crime today with drugs and whatnot
imagine this with alkihol...... look the 20ies and so, it was so fucking violent that you have no idea

Fuuug you should just have seen the weapons my grand father had, not only guns, they make noice......

Hardened by the first prohabition
Ready when the germs came

No we don't want this

Here today, as we tend to get so damn violent up here when we drink(All the police force have to be in town each fucking weekend because people fightings over chicks), they put mad taxes on this shit
>Result?
Mayor league smuggling from eastern europe
And in two counties still burning moonshine at industrial grade, that is pure 96.6%......

At this point it's not like beer, it's worse than anything, everything can happen

>pic related, no american hillbilly shit
>as my grandmother always told me
when you do something, you do it right!

If this was tried nowdays Ahmed, you'd see a drug war that'd make the 80's crack epidemic look like firecrackers in comparison. It's also easy as hell to make at home

>We already tried that here, it was bad.

This. Also- duybs means truth.
Stop being a giant faggot.

Either ban it
Or make all drugs legal

People just need to make this choice them self, I am ashamed to sit her on a monday with 3 beers, fucked up from the weekend. not worked out since fucking january....

But I cannot blame others than my self. Ban it and you get org crime like back then. Will make the mexican Cartels and ISIS seem like choir boys, the corruption will eat up all states from within

Spot on, frenchie

Yes that worked here last time, right?

>increase in crime rates
>smuggling
>violence

Nice numbers, friend

So you believe heroin users and meth users aren't weak, and you blame the substance instead?

>feminist detected
reminder the amendment to the constitution that led to banning alcohol was right after women got the right to vote.

you're just weak bro. Sorry to tell you.

read up on prohibition in the US ali

Fuck off, you never had a drink in your life. Why should you and your shit culture dictate what others can do with our lives?

And before you answer, keep in mind that america has banned alcohol once behest of moral busy bodies. The results weren't that great.

Good goy! Ban the alcohol. Roots of evil and more bans.

Ban bans.

The problem is KIKE shill faggots like you.
Eat shit and die shill.

so greenland has zero alcohol consumption yet rapes the fuck out of eachother. explain.

>Alcohol is the root of all evils in society
Right, that's why all Islamic countries are so peaceful and prosperous.

Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
Number 6: Promotion of excessive drinking

What's that KIKE???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm on to you KIKES
FUCK your jew juice.

Alcohol will be here long after your oil runs out

>Ban one of the few pleasures in life

Nah. Also it would create more problems than it solves.

How much vodka and how many knyfus can you bring from Estonia Pekka?
>Seriously be careful around pekka and Vodka, he always have knife and it come forth fast

This is not a joke, this is a proto-pekka knyfu, it has actually been through the tie of a pekka, now my feet are rather big and I thought this was an international lighter but local and big

>Be pekka
>Be 50-60ies or so
>Drinking with my grand parents
>OFC he has to play with knyfus as always
>Ends up in him stabbing him self straight through the tie, that is so the blade goes through it
PEKKA! NO KNYFUS! DAMNIT DR. ANDERS IS PROLLY DRUNK TOO
>Shut up, is only flesh wound, now fast go get me some bandages, some pressure, before I bleed out here
>AND GIVE ME THAT FUCKING BOTTLE
we must go to the doctor
>Fuck him, just give me the booze and some pressure and bandages

It's no meme, I just inherited these, it's the bottom one, other is just a file knife

It's like you totally missed the word "excessive" all together. I guess it's kind of expected from a Leaf, though.

Alcoholic here. Been in rehab 2 times, still drinking but way less than before. It's a shit tier drug compared to pretty much anything else, weed, MDMA, LSD and so on. So should it be illegal? Nope. With legal alcohol you can at least be sure that there is quality control and I won't get blind. Some people will always keep drinking, so at least let them have good stuff.

Okay KIKE
Take your Cultural Marxism elsewhere.
Die in a gutter shitbrain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NUMBER 6

Time for a real Holocaust. Mop up the remaining Jews.

LOL
Keep making excuses junkie KIKE

Honestly, eat a log of human shit and die in a gutter faggot

Alcohol is for dumb and weak people

You cant ban it, like taking drugs

"war on drugs" or a war on alcohol is doomed to fail, because you dont decrease demand, you just shorten supply increasing prices, you are fucking idiots

>BAN EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE REEEEE

what did we get free will for when we then proceed to let the government take it away from us again.
let people decide themselves, let them do their own mistakes and they will hopefully learn from it. if not its natural selection. banning wont do anything eitherway, it will just boost the criminality as it will then be sold illegally and different gangs and organisation will start fighting over customer.

educate people about the effects of alcohol or all drugs for that matter, and let them decide it themselves.

We already tried that nigger, dident work

Back to the death camp kike.

I'm not an alcoholism suffer but I haven't drank any alcohol in the last 10 days and I've started feeling somewhat depressed.

Is it possible that my abstinence is somewhat related to my depression?

That's the point, retard.

Prohibition is the Feminist enforced Jew that started with tea.

>because usury is the only way to get progress
man, how did we leave the caves when we had no money back then which we could invest to create central banks that make money for us

Then why do the teetotalling muslim states constantly get BTFO by vodka-swilling Russians, gin-swilling Brits, wine-swilling French, and all of the above swilling Americans?

It could work if the law was designed to be enforced, as opposed to just restricting supply to raise prices. China won their war on drugs and they were way more fucked up than America is.

You need to stop with the knifes when you are drunk Pekka.
>Somalis come to Finland
think they are stabbistabbi
>KEK Explosion

There is only one blade master in this world and that is pekka not a 60 iq nigger, he knows exactly where to stab you

to rape eachother?

Yes it's the LOVE of money, but in the end times (which we are in) almost everyone seems to love money.

The vast majority of people who aren't strong Christians would be guilty of at least one of the following:

1. Being immoral/amoral to make money.
2. Being im/amoral to protect your money.
3. Spending money on bad things
4. Supporting bad policies to maintain decadent lifestyle (most Americans' lifestyle is decadent compared to most of the world.)

Women love money, and Men want Women, so many Men love money.

I have to agree with the arab bro.

Also, you copied my thread you dirty arab.

Usury and debt are destroying the world.

Women are the root of EVE-il

You're thinking of greed.

Ban alcohol and they'll drink hand sanitizer. Based af

(checked)
Why is he sitting on the moose oxe and not killing it!

Yes. Anxiety and depression are completely normal during and after withdrawal. However it should go away after max 2 weeks, if it doesn't you should see a doctor.

Drinking in excess and not drinking at all are both pleb tier.

>not realizing that you're weak minded
>not realizing you're next generation weak minded

how much do you have to drink to even get to this part?

Worshiping a pedophile and thinking it's okay to have kids with your first cousin isn't cause by booze.

Satan is the root of all evil. I see your point though.

Most people can use alcohol responsibly. They shouldn't have it taken away because some people can't. Same as guns.

no akshwellallly, its money itself you faggot

People are gonna drink regardless. Just like pot. Legal or not, I'm smoking.

someone posting with a sand nigger flag

Those are Leaf Police. They mount animals and parade around. If they have nothing to mount, they can't be Mounted Leaf Police.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police

You sound like the dumb whore who blames the bottle of Everclear for her sucking your best friends dick at a party. Idiotic logic, ban human beings for being fucking selfish and stupid.

>Bad
But goddamn would it be cool to be a gangster on the alcohol game, plopping crates of the devil's drink on counters in speakeasies around the country, avoiding the cops and popping lead into them out of an American made Thompson.

Born too late lads.

YOU are the root of all evils in sociey

>reminder that saudis and emiratis have the BIGGEST alcohol black markets in the middle east

For the LOVE of money is...
Money is just a tool of commerce, it's a thing created and used by people, loving it is degenerate, leads to sacrificing people for money. Money in and of it's self isn't anything.

no

Not that much, actually. Depends on body mass and blood volume, but the boundary to physical addiction is ridiculously low. A healthy adult male can drink about a liter beer on a daily basis and not get addicted, anything more (daily) will get you hooked.

Seriously this. Darker skin is like the fangs on a snake.

You should've killed yourself years ago, fuck boy.

>t. The Mob

Alcohol is not the root of all problems, but alcohol will reveal ones' evils for sure.

The problem with alcoholism is it's pretty much 1% the fault of alcohol and 99% is personal issues.

Maybe, but I like being alive.

How pricey is your beer?

what