You will never have this

these girls are reserved for 6'2 non-STEM Chad's who are redpilled and majored in political science or business and had connections for a cushy 6 figure job

just a reminder

>not getting a non white gf and red pilling her, effectively turning her into a self hating slave to the white man

You are like little babby

You forgot the part where she will kill you in your sleep, take your kids and wealth and run off to Canada.

>giving non-whites your genes
N-no senpai, don't do it!

>breastless horsemouthed woman
I'm grossed out

We know. Sup Forums is anti egalitarian to its core. The weak must fear the strong and numale betas must be never allowed to breed under any circumstances.

i want a redpilled qt

STEMFAGS BTFO

>haha he said "poo in loo"

look at the hands, its a dude. dick is probably inside the bum bag (fanny pack before amerifags ask)

Wrong. These girls are just begging for the BBC, little whiteboys cannot compete

that protest is a sausage fest

The only time that it is truely okay to interbreed between race is if a white man rapes the woman and then leaves with no intent of raising whatever monsterous halfbreed pops out. Pure breeds only; White America!

>wanting a gf that enjoy politics
I'd rather have a blissfully ignorant gf

what's with the STEM hate?

blue pilled

these people bringing pepe into real life are the same as those faggots that had guy fawks masks.

only difference now Sup Forums isnt our club anymore. i reall yhave to get off this site

>non-STEM

having an absolute laff here. Stay poor.

Why is a tranny leading the autism parade?

The greatest revolution of our time.

Stop bitching and talk to one, it's not rocket science faggots

To all the MUH GENES MUH RACE nerds
I'm 100% white(Norwegian and Swedish), becoming a Neurologist and have really good genes (i'm 6"2, blue eyes, good hair, etc)
But i'm marrying a Turkish woman. :)

you think about white dick a lot don't you tyrone?

Why would you lie on the Internet?

Jesus this is cringey. Where was this taken? Reddit meetup?

My gf is a flip

Chad can have 'em , 6'1 master race , already pumped and dumped . Suckers.

Niggers are small , son

>that little nig

Keep that nasty roastie you bitch

>implying women aren't doing this as a cheap trick to stand out from the rest of the herd and get male attention.

Here's what you'll actually have, OP

Honestly, STEM jobs are a meme unless youre at the top. Developers expire faster than a hot turd in the sun. IT guys get replaced by poo in the loos if they dont make it into management.

I'm glad they marched and support Trump. But meme-wear is cringe unless done just right, and those guys look like every other numale I've ever seen.

>progressives posing as trump supporters in the most embarrassing way possible for the sole purpose of making the other side look ridiculous.

>muh height
>muh stem
>muh job

OP is truly a faggot. Start your own business. Take care of yourself and be a man. Get women on your own merit, not by falling into a system or relying on arbitrary physicality.

Still the best jigglypuff no question

Judging by her shirt someone browsing here already does have that

MGTOW for life

A hot girl can wear anything she wants and it is inherently not cringe.

A fat NEETlord wearing the same t-shirt is a different matter.

Did he died?

Enjoy your Elliot Rodger son.

>6"2
Poor user

Is it better to achieve succes through hard work and dedication, or to simply be handed everything in life? I think the former would produce someone with an understanding of the value of hard work even if they're not explicitly "redpilled," whereas the latter would just produce another nepotistic shitbag that doesn't produce anything of value, but that's just me.

As the latter, I can tell you the former is true. It's nearly impossible - having been raised with enough wealth to have nearly everything I've ever desired - to make myself start to work for things, even when I would dearly like to. I'm doing what I can to make a change while I can.

Reminder that """"IT"""" is not STEM

Hum a girl thread without coalburning accusations?What year is this?

Is it really that hard for any of us to kidnap her, throw acid on her face and tell her shes a piece of shit now and no one will ever love her. Then as she shits her pants out of crying for mommy, dig the shit out of her soiled undies and force feed it to her, burn her legs with fuel, then fuck her vagina that has razor cuts on it and just as youre cumming inside her stab her in the chest and cum ever so sweetly to her screams

I read Classics at university, scraped a 2:2 and inherited after a stint in the Army.

No one I know studied sciences or engineering. That was for the aspirant middle classes and the poor. Making £90,000 a year as a nuclear engineer isn't particularly impressive when your peers own half of Gloucestershire or your father sits on the board at Coutts.

Four years of rugby, cricket and women.

Doubtful he continued the match, but probably survived due to medical professionals on the scene.

Emily is the only redpilled qt you will ever need.

It is pretty funny how people on the right often go on about working hard and merit and other shit when anyone who has been in the workforce knows that the people with the good jobs are usually retards with social connections.

I am a software engineer. It is a shit job unless you start your own business. You have to sit for 8 hours a day concentrating on complex topics. Micromanagement is so common it has names like "scrum". You will spend your day being told what to do by retard chad in the OP. You won't even know what you are working on, you just do what you are told. At the end of it all, pay is pretty shit in most places. Maybe high in the Bay Area and New York, but so is the rent.

>majored in political science
Kek, think again

>good jobs are usually retards with social connections
Have you ever heard of STEM?

These people aren't very social.

i need more pics of her...

Rape is always an option.

Just saying.

So me then? Fuck Math major. Econ for life.

STEM isn't a good job. It is marketed as a good job to drive up demand and drive down wages. In reality, you know who your boss will be? Chad in OP.

Ayo, whiteboi

>That entire pic

>Thank you,your tip has bee submitted

fuckin hope so

And a good tip to you too, fellow sir.