Does brain size matter, or it is just a stormfag myth?

Does brain size matter, or it is just a stormfag myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=wXO1S6yY-zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the end, all that matters is whether you were a good person or not.

There are many smart people who end up in hell.

Stormfront is a good example how brain size obviously doesnt matter

Something to this effect.
and this effect too
How you use it is more important. Most people are just meatsacks filled with wasted potential anyway.

its the ratio of brain size to total body size,

If your body is bigger you need more brain controlling nerves

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Type in "brain size IQ correlation meta study" into Google scholar.

Protip: yes it is, but only moderately.

bigger brain size = bigger brain cells = more smarter

its simple science

Potential for what? To make other meatsacks happy? To make these meatsacks wealthier and more decadent?

Without inherent love for your fellow man, life is pointless.

wew lad

>projected inferiority complex
LOL

Number of folds in the brain matter. Strictly speaking, the total surface area matters, so the complexity of the form of the brain is more important that flat out size.
Koalas have almost completely smooth brains, making them the dumbest mammals on earth. They could be sitting out in the rain and not know it's raining.

if it were important, I'd be a lot smarter than most other people, which I'm not
I also know quite a few rather short people who are objectively intelligent

Is this why Stephen Hawking is so genius?

Issac Newton was a measly 5'6'', but his head was also abnormally small

if brain size did matter whales would have mastered space travel by now

its a factor but there are many different factors

humans grew so smart because we had opposable thumbs which allowed us to use tools proficiently, which led to writing and a collective pool of human knowledge

if you threw a human baby into the congo and let him be reared by gorillas he'll be dumb as a rock

What matters are the grooves and their depth on the Brain. You can have a gigantic skull but that doesn't impact your intelligence.
Overall, their argumentation is confusing anyway. They speak of statistics, but then ignore outliers and don't distinguish between means and averages.

What projection? I don't think you know what that even means. I was trying to make a point bu it was clearly lost on you.

You are dehumanizing people even though they have inherent potential. That makes them more than meat sacks regardless of what they choose to do with that potential.

>Is this why Stephen Hawking is so genius?
Not really, it's just that when the only thing in life that you're literally left capable of doing is think about stuff, you'd probably want to get really good at it.

Yes, Obviously.

Ignore race if you want and just look at white men with small brain vs white men with large brains. Unsurprisingly, dudes with larger brains tend to be smarter.

We're made of meat. Our skin helps keep all that meat together (aka a sack). People are meat sacks.

And it's disturbingly simple to placate most people into a hypnotic state wherein they lose all desire to explore their inherent potential.

I mean Koalas do sort of hang out in the rain forest so maybe it's a good thing to not know it's raining..
You know cause it's always raining.

Hey everyone, laugh at this christcuck

It does matter, but we don't know how.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXO1S6yY-zc

It's not the brain size it's the complexity of the brain and also relative to the size of the body.

Things like brainfolds, hindbrain development, dorsoventral neural tube pattern and many other things. That have already been demonstrated differences in between various human groups. And there's similar differences between animal subspecies.

pic related.

It allows you to have more memory, but you would have slower reaction.

>humans grew so smart because we had opposable thumbs which allowed us to use tools proficiently, which led to writing and a collective pool of human knowledge
Right i also think that's very relevant aswell with regards to problem solving, which stimulates the brain and can improve it over multiple generations. And those who didn't "stimulate their almond" so to speak over many generations end up having less processing power so to speak.

Ever tried not reading a book for a long time say a year or something, then picking it up, then it's a bit tough to get started using the brain in that mode again, apply that multigenerational and i think that would explain a large part of the current observable situation of different intelligence between human subspecies etc, not that these things are static, but those differences developed over time.

I really think the brain is much like a muscle and that you can train it and improve it over multiple generations if you pressure yourself to solving problems and overcoming obstacles leaving your child slightly more intelligent than you if you really pressured yourself, assuming you didn't decide to breed with some total retard and regressed towards the mean which would ofcourse then remove a little bit of the edge but over many generations if you didn't mass migrate all over etc. you would start to get pronounced different results in intelligence comparing ethnic groups on different continents in particular (because those are not so often migrating or mating with eachother) which is exactly what we see observably. One of the most pronounced examples of that is say abbos vs europeans. It's like oogabooga vs mozart, not that they can never improve that biological situation but they did not put in the effort to do so.

I think it's like a tandem effect of create a sophisticated society which takes intelligence and know how and problem solving to create from scratch and then gradually build on top of it with education etc. to go towards even more advanced problem solving, and that in turn increases the intelligence/literally improves the brains of that ingroup.

>is being less intelligent important?
Stupid people have always had a place in society.
They rape small animals, eat dirt, sponge up welfare. Jobs no one else wants.
These fun jobs come with a down side thought, stupid people are the butt of jokes. A small price to pay but still a price.

Stupid people enjoy living like this, if they didn't they would stop having stupid kids now wouldn't they.

Vlad BTFOing smoothbrains

Not really, but skull shape can sometimes show which areas of brain are more developed.

(cont)
Ofcourse the downside is if you then decide when you have a really good situation with intelligent people, then to mass import a bunch of morons from another continent who failed that the aforementioned in comparison and have them massively interbreed with you. And have a different cerebral and otherwise genetic/biological situation, you get massive regression towards the mean and much of that progress that was kept inside that ingroup society/nation/groups of nations then essentially risk becoming lost/undermined.. And then you have to start building it up again, which is why it's such a disaster to BOTH allow mass migration AND multiculturalism (which destroys the culture that was already there which facilitated that situation).

It's totally suicidal and stupid to do, it's like "ok i build this great thing i really like this this is nice situation.. Let's ruin it as MUCH AS WE POSSIBLY CAN!!"

Kek, that lower mandible

Underrated post

If brain size mattered, blue whales would colonize the solar system.

It's about how complex your brain is and one of the most obvious factors is cortical foldage, basically how wrinkly your brain is. This increases surface area and it just so happens it's the surface of the brain with the most neurons. Lots of bumps, lots of neurons, lots of connections, lots of potential intelligence.

But I digress, my head size makes me look weird. It makes my jaw look small and basically give me a little ayylmao look if my hair isn't just right. Basically, plenty of humans have already capped off brain volume, any larger and there's no way I could be sexually selective.

The whale's brain is not that big compared to its body.

>The whale's brain is not that big compared to its body.
Very perceptive of you hanz, what he means is ofcourse that if brain size is the only thing that mattered exclusively and not things like correlated to the size of the body of the species, Then he would have a point because then lel "blue whales are the smartest thing on earth cause their brains are massive compared to a human brain", but ofcourse that's not how it works, and there are many other factors that have already been discussed ITT.

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: It's one of many factors

Whales have large brains but that is because they also have large bodies to control, then you also have what proportion of the brain is used for things that have nothing to do with intelligence, brain folds that increase/decrease the surface area of the brain and so on

A good example would be say a microprocessor, the old ones are bigger and less sophisticated and crude in comparison, but the newer ones are smaller but much more complex and have more "brain folds" so to speak and operate at much much higher speeds.

Size doesn't matter that much if it's not complex enough, because it takes longer time for in case of a brain to connect pathway to pathway..

You can make a really big microprocessor with very little complexity, that doesn't mean it's faster because it's bigger.

tl;dr bigger isn't always better. Complex is better = more processing power.

>leaf

small minded kys

with this argument just take it further and mention all men will die one day anyway.

stormfag myth.

>more smarter
>American education

Also the connections between brain cells is what finally counts. But bigger brain = more brain cells = higher max number of connections.

>thumbs made us smarter

You are fucking retarded. We could have 5 dicks for fingers and humans would make it work due to the brain size - thumbs had nothing to do with it.

BIG BRAINS MATTER. 0.4>