Which side do you support pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets say if a nuke hit them both turning that shithole into a crater full of nuclear waste where not even a blade of grass would grow for at least 1000 years I wouldn't give a shit.

Kingdom of Jerusalem

This more or less sums up my thoughts. It would be better for the west, definitely. No more Israeli interference/subversion of western countries through political lobbying, espionage, dual citizenship politicians, etc. Israel is cancer, Palestine is chemo, but that shit is all toxic to otherwise healthy people.

This. Sick of both of those desert fucks demanding so much of the world's attention when they don't offer dick to it.

If we go down we are taking the world down with us though

Fuck off newfag

i dont think the people would allow it. our governments might choke on israels cock but most people on the street dont like you guys. if anyone so much as intimated the idea of military support for israel there would be riots

I don't think you get my point.
If Israel is going down in a war, we'll go full Samson's option. Using our entire missile arsenal will pretty much destroy the planet.

Ditto. They should both be completely wiped out

So, you do not care if people have their land being slowly stolen from them?

They are muslim, so fuck them.

>implying they are all muslims

So if they were white you would give a fuck? Hmmm.
What's that? An image for ants?

>Samson's option

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

WHAT THE FUCK HE'S NOT KIDDING.

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Fucking Israel, evilest motherfuckers on the planet. Not even best Korea compares to them.

good job user, i can see the entire large HD high resolution image

>what is the birthplace of jesus.
>muslims

kike detected

Palestina because they are easier to kill after the war between the two is over. Israel has way better weapons and is harder to beat if they win.

The majority of them are.
Yes, I would give a fuck if they were white, Ahmed.
Yeah, Jesus was born there.
That still doesn't change the fact that muslims and kikes are there (both need deus vulting in my opinion).

Fuck you Jerusalem is rightful Christian clay

>Yes, I would give a fuck if they were white
Then did you give a fuck when Russia stole Crimea from Ukraine?

>Ukraine
>white
Laugh out loud

Yes, they are whiter than you Polan

Bullshit. 2 nukes would destroy all of Israel. Where would they launch from and who would do it if they're all dead? Nobody.

The kikes in New York Would launch nukes on themselves? Hahah. Fiction.

>Literally Russians mixed with Turks
>white
Did you forgot to fuck your goat today, Ahmed?

bunkers

Israel, not because I think they deserve a homeland or anything like that but because through experience ive found that Arabs/muzzies are the absolute worst people on the planet.

Neither. I support the Christians stuck between the Mahometans and Zionists.

Oy vey the Samson option meme. Nobody believes that shit. You tell then and they laugh at you for a reason.

dont know about the samson option but we do have nuclear bunkers so idk

Most people hate zealots within Israel itself. You ultranationalist faggots are the same everywhere, be it chink, Nazi whatever. Faggy bootlickers.

I'll take Jews over Muslims any day

No, you wouldn't. You literally couldn't. What you would achieve, if some cockless cunts went through with the option, is a world wide purge of jews.

Nuclear submarines. They are all around the globe and I'm pretty sure that even the people in the submarines don't know where they are on the globe.

The jews around the world chose not to come here. The point is that no one will try to destroy us if they know what we'll do if they will succeed.

i support The European Diaspora

m8 you're assuming the rest of the world isn't as batshit insane or amoral as you.

regardless, even if you did enact the samson option, while there would be significant casualties, like i said, any single remaining jew would be purged. judaism would be over. not just in israel, but everywhere. many people dont equate israel with judaism, however, some do, and after watching a few hundred million innocents die, they won't hesitate to inflate that number a little more, if only to satisfy their bloodlust.

whoa now dont make me start hoping they go through with it!

jews need their own country, we should all just send them there and through this stop the jewing in our governments. however what israel does is absolute bullshit. israel should exist, but we should stop them from doing what they do.
palestines have a right to be pissed because of israel does to them

Lithuania,
Then I support Europeans.

Deus Vult when?

Israel if the jews fuck off forever there
Palestine if they wont
Either way, I preffer greater Syria

None. Jews are just fucking jewing around, trying to ruin shit for everyone due to reasons and that Arab shitskin nation are just fucking barbarians and need to be purged.

Palestine
>rightful owners of that fucking desert
>sandniggers so stupid and prone to be controlled by white countries (but not USA which fuck up litterally everything due to retarded CIA)
>never support kikes who keep asking for more power and money and land and if you refuse to give something they trick you to get it anyway

Did germany just suck jew dick?

Yisrael Chai, bitches.

they do have 200 nukes though...