SAS soldiers to guard London from terrorists

The price you pay for multiculturalism: live in a militarized society

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4326366/Man-shot-dead-Paris-airport-trying-grab-soldier-s-gun.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> implying a homogeneous society shouldn't be militarized

Remove kebab. Problem solved.

>be SAS, essentially James Bond
>top of your class
>be trained to subsist for months at a time in the most hostile of Earth's lands by yourself without supplies
>stationed in your capital city watching a Starbuck's
>die in a suicide bombing
>it was the fucking barista

I thought they were already there.

Sure armed police got to him pretty immediately.

What a waste of the SAS.

I for one am happy to hear this.
We should get the SASR out on Australian streets, to unleash deadly bantz with lethal precision, straight into the hearts of our enemies.

>it was the fucking barista

I think you mean Burkh-sista

What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, any time and I can kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... .... revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.

dumb fuck, its all about the situation, the guards in London used to not even carry weapon due to how safe the city was

gold

Where did we go so wrong? 100 years ago if muds were killing your people you'd just exterminate them. Now we clap for them.

Everyone knows Australia has the sickest bants

sup reddit

SAY IT WITH ME

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

That's nothing

The military patrols all of France, even random subways

A non-militarized populace deserves to be destroyed by the barbarians.

>*teleports to Manchester*
>*unsheathes bomb*
>heh nothing personel kuffar

>army special forces has to patrol your streets
>wow immigration and islam sure is great

Are we getting ready to retake london?

That's how we usually retake a city in the middle east. Send in the SAS, then begin to move the army in.

Deus vult mane

Let me guess. Stationed around the parliament to make sure the politicians are safe and you common peasants can continuously enjoy the savage terrorism of the refugees.
Beautiful

Seriously though they don't send them to a place unless it's to pick targets.

link? source? is this your first thread ever or what?

google it you fucking twat

>Sergeant, we've encountered some strange shapes outside Parliament.
>Shapes, man?
>Triangles, I think, sergeant.
>Hmm. Are they congruent?
>Sergeant... yes, I think they are, sergeant!
>Well done, soldier. Brave lad.

>SAS

>London
>homogeneous

From pic related to literal commandos. Diversity is our strength.

this isn't really news it's been in the media since at least the bataclan attacks and you'd be a fool to think they haven't been stationed there before that.

will they actually be able to perform da against targets or will they be forced to sit on their thumbs until an attack happens?

before the niggers came you dumbshit.

Subversion friend. Its what happened to Canada. Now they're owned by chinks and mudslimes.

the tittle says it all, wanna read the full article: google it my friend

>it's old news
>if this is new you're a fool
>it's nothing, seriously.
>FUCING NOTHING

Maybe I am seepy?

The problem with this is that it gives kebabs and easy target ala Iraq. The better option is to do. North Korean style rule if one Kebab causes shit, all 3 generations of their families get sent back to the Middle East.

Needs more Jack Ryan. Only an American can save the Queen.

The SAS have a detachment in London and have done since the 1980s. They also have other detachments in other cities across the UK.

the burden of proofs is on you you crooked tooth semen gargling slut

>Only an American can save the Queen.

It's pretty shitty but it's true. Every time there's a terrorist attack the terrorists win, they kill more people than they lose if they lose anyone, and worst case scenario is they get a slap on the wrist.

For a people at war that's pretty good odds they're dealing with.

Only way to win is to make the outcome more severe.

fuck off. google it. no one has to do shit for you.

Honestly surprised this wasn't a thing already. Why wouldn't you want your best troops near your most valuable people?

I don't think you understand, here in Europe we used to keep the threat of barbarians far away. But now for some reason we decided to let them right into our homes.

London is looking more and more like Kabul every day. When are you bongs going to wake up?

>Uh huh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he win two seats or only one?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I lost track myself. But being this is the United Kingdom, the most powerful country in Europe and would blow your EU apart, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel cucky?" Well, do you, German?

not even slightly mate. I'm saying wake up and smell the coffee. It is old news, it's an attempt to make it look like something has been done when in fact nothing has.

It has been a thing for decades. The newspaper that ran the story is one you get for free on the bus.

Londist has an SAS squadron, a battalion of Infantry with a company of that permanently ready and SBS troops for the river.

In 2 days

Regular mooks, not elite tier one operators.

I love Australia holy shit

New normal, get used to it, plebs.

you just stopped european immigrants, muslim influx will most probably even increase

Europe will fight against Muslims, politicians, and leftists.

Americans will fight against leftists, niggers, and Mexicans.

A bloody WW3 is in the air. Cap this

The French already have half their regulars deployed in their country. You need to step it up.

And they still got one of their females soldiers rifles taken in a fucking airport. What use?

Just deport the Muslims but they are not ready for that

Imagine if an American soldier had his or her rifle taken by a terrorist inside an American airport.

there are literally no actual white english people left in london. Im not kidding. I went last year and it was all just shitskins and some white tourists.

>bongs like to brag that their cops are unarmed

>have squads of assault rifle toting soldiers patrolling the streets instead

OI JUST FOOK ME SHITE UP FAMMO

we all know what the problem is.

Me and another white person stopped in our tracks when we seen each other.

It was like the meeting between Sir Henry Stanley and Dr Livingstone

Somali Assistant Service

There are more white British people in London than there are white Swiss people on the planet.

Escalate that a bit more. One causes trouble, any blood ties in the country are deported + 5 random Muslim families from the community. Protesting that they have a right to stay in our land? You and your family are gone too. Want to stay? Integrate and police your own damn community. Make it so Muslims are motivated to convert, integrate, report, or simply not come in the first place.

Of course it'd be better to kick them all out or not let them come in the first place.

maybe we dont have the same definition of "white"

Good any muzrats that try to blow shit up in London will be killed by the best in the world dont fuck with the sas

thats cos of the illegal wars these nations created in the middle east... lying batsrds

This was going to happen anyway, Nanny May just wanted an excuse, and the attack last week just gave her one.

Expect a new raft of measures aimed st surveillance in the coming weeks too

Where are the the Anglo scum who sneered at French soldiers patrolling the streets of Paris?

This.

You will have seen them the other day, the guys with "Fire and rescue" overalls on getting out of unmarked cars.

Kek, underrated

2 pointless brother wars and decades of cultural Marxism and this is were we are all because of ((((them))))

well at least this increases the chance of left wing cunts that are responsible for this to be punched in the face by police.

>illegal wars
I bet the next thing your going to tell me is that Islam is a peaceful religion

>one of their females soldiers rifles taken
I sure hope you're kidding

>hurr durr brexit will fix all our problems

>50k polacks leave
>sharia may replaces them with 100k pakis

GOOD JOB, old chap!

The choice was the happy, free, homogeneous nation that our ancestors gave us or a diverse multicultural police state on permanent security lock down where armed agents of the state keep constant watch on everyone to ensure the various antagonistic groups don't fall into open conflict.

Basically total collapse or Children of Men style authoritarianism is inevitable. But why worry that the Management Class has utterly destroyed your birthright? the economy grew by 0.01% last quarter, everything is fine.

Noice

Lets hope so i wanna see the army pushing the invaders into the sea and destroying there shitty ghettos

Considering the sea of human filth I saw in Geneva, Bern and Zurich last time I was in Shitzerland I don't think we do, no.

10 percent of your population is Albanian and Turkish, not counting the hordes of Angolans and Ugandans that wander around. And because you're in Schengen you can't do a thing about it.

They tell us that everything is carrying on like normal and that pretending nothing is wrong makes us "defy ISIS", but then proceed to massively increase the capabilities of the surveillance state and militarize our cities.

But lefty Londoners won't put 2&2 together.

Watch them build a new ring of steel, but this time with the sharp bits angled inwards and make the Khan pay for it out of london's budget.

And French soldiers get their weapons taken away from Muslim NEETs lmao

British aren't much better tho

Google it

>dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4326366/Man-shot-dead-Paris-airport-trying-grab-soldier-s-gun.html
Holy shit

Imagine if that was an American soldier in LAX or something

Hahahaha UK is permacucked now

There are only like 250 active SAS personal. So they put 10 soldiers in London then what? it is not like the attack happens where they are most likely stationed

sounds kinda stupid, could just put some special police rather than SAS given there aren't that many of them anyway. in an urban non war zone I don't see what benefit the SAS has in preventing an unknown terrorist attack that special police can't respond to

They aren't there for the reason we've been told. This is the cover story.

They call us Perfidious Albion for a reason.

my dad was in the sas, i live near the town where they are based , and the village i live in has 3-4 retired ex sas people
he pretty much redpilled me from birth, used to shout bang bang pull the trigger kill that n, while in the car.

Doubt it, I know a few American soldiers and they're all Built as hell.
But I wonder how did she let herself get disarmed.

>They aren't there for the reason we've been told.

So, what are the chances that they are the "right wing death squads" that the stormfront has been raving about for years?

>she

Maybe yes. I hope SAS becomes great again. I can't say much about the US special forces from like Delta force, navy seals, green berets? that is their name right?

The only active special forces in the last 10 years are spetsnaz inside Caucasus, Syria and probably other parts of Russia.

French foreign legion is also busy in Africa but they are not on pair with the big guys like SAS spetsnaz and america's.

They always dId SAS is the best so I hope they will release some of their latest missions

In before wall gets built around Big Ben to protect it from nazi frogs and islamophobia

why should they hate this ? constant Terror attacks, constant build up of hatred towards the muslims from every other ethnic Group.
Militarization and heightened Racial identity in White british People who will Segregate themselves and organize
And the lefties who want something to do with Muslims will be raped/killed, which will either redpill them or take them out of the equation permanently. Their children will hate them for what they done to their Country and future. and the right wing will get stronger and more numerous as time goes on.
Where is this bad ?

Ah I see

SAS, (i.e. Super Army Soldiers) are the best soldiers in the whole world, right after the US Marince Core. So this is a good thing for multiculturalism in London.