Anti-Trump General /atg/

FUCK TRUMP

Welcome to /atg/
This is an inclusive general for the discussion of all things anti-Trump

Welcome: hard workers, patriots, minorities and all around decent open-minded people who resist Trump

NOT welcome: russian shills, alt-righters, stormfags and white trash

It is time for the silent majority on Sup Forums to rise up and retake our board from the trumptards

Some FACTS about Trump:

>Trump thinks the Americans have the intellect of a third grader
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

>Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

>Donald Trump budget shows US taxpayers will pay $4bn for Mexico border wall
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-budget-us-taxpayers-pay-mexico-border-wall-4-billion-bill-cuts-a7633551.html

>More Trump advisers disclose meetings with Russia's ambassador
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/russia-donald-trump-meetings-ambassador/

>What We Already Know About Trump’s Ties to Russia Amounts to Treachery to the Republic
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/trumps-ties-to-russia-amount-to-treachery-to-the-republic.html

>Trump when told the biggest losers under 'Trumpcare' would be his own voters: 'Oh, I know'
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/trumps-ties-to-russia-amount-to-treachery-to-the-republic.html

>Pence used personal email for state business — and was hacked
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-budget-us-taxpayers-pay-mexico-border-wall-4-billion-bill-cuts-a7633551.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

kys

gr8 b9 m10.

Sage and hide

You can fuck trump, but trump can fuck you more quick dude.

Everyone posting below this line has been trolled.

hey you...yeah you over there...yeah you, you fuckn hook nosed bastard ..keep your gefilthy fish sniffing nose out of American affairs

Kys

not welcoming other groups is counter-productive. we need to stand against people being nasty to one another and that can't happen until the smallest of said actions are diminished. fuck you political and social identities, we need more humans and shitposters and less of neets who need to make others feel bad to feel big. we can be big together, no matter the ideology!

We don't take too kindly to baiting fags in these parts. Tits or GGEEEEIIT OUT.

>hard workers
Who are pro-Trump
>patriots
Who are pro-Trump
>minorities
Meaning white people, who also support Trump, since we're the least populous race in the world
>decent open-minded people
Who are also pro-Trump, since no decent open-minded person would have voted Hillary

Why would you start an anti-Trump thread just to invite pro-Trumpers?

>4 more years of this

/atg/ will burn. Holocaust incoming.

You fags are being swindled

Tehehehehe well done, sweetie, sooooooo hot right now lel being maymays.
>give that fag a deportation
>sage

>4
ehm, sweetie, you see, he's going to get impeached

retard

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

Shareblue, please look up what a useful idiot is. Its what you are.

>a minority because supports trump
too few a thing make your dick hard, yes user?
also, people who didn't vote nor aren't directly affected (minus mexico) need to butt the fuck out. you know not. how can I trust someone who got supports false bacon you tweed

[Laughs in English]

uuuuuuuuuummmmm no sweetie
Actually..
HILLARY FUCKING WON
DRUMPF LOST

>>Trump thinks the Americans have the intellect of a third grader

see the sticky
SAGE AND REPORT

Lol'd so hard. The reason I voted Trump was to BTFO fags like you.

Waiting for Trump_02.png.

No don't take away my Trump entertainment! :'(
Pence will be so boring.

Fuck the rural and suburban retards who voted this dumb mysoginist authoritarian anti-American pig into the office. There is literally no excuse for them left now that they can use to defend the orange blowout of diarrhoea in the suit that sits on the world's second nuclear weapon stockpile and has no idea how to govern. Yes, he is really that dumb given the fact that he surrounded himself with even more incopetent and crazy fucks, which is telling. Hopefully, a significant amount of the flumpfettees will lose their healthcare after the ACA gets passed and die before the election in 2020.

Eat shit, fagage.

Last digit is months until he gets impeached

Somehow people are surprised at this

KEK! nice BTFO!

Hope you've got the fortitude to keep posting this for eight years straight.

Gladfully, your fatass Brompfft who eats unhealthy crap won't be around that long.

Based Anti-Trump general, it's time we take back Sup Forums from the jizzguzzling white trash

What does Sup Forums think about Trump's stance in regards to outsourcing, and goods coming from China and Mexico? His corporation and the businesses of his children rely on labor from other countries, I simply do not see him closing down his businesses or moving the factories back into the US.

>screenhotting your own shitty post from another thread as if it somehow proves a point.

The assblasting butthurt isn't even funny anymore.

You hate him cuz you aint him bitch

bait

He didn't win the popular vote or even come particularly close.

He hasn't even remotely come close to achieving anything he campaigned for and by the looks of it he isn't going have completion or closure on anything during his time in office.

He has probably the worst approval rating of all time. All things considered.

He is despised internationally, almost universally.

There is no basis whatsoever at this point in time to project a second term for Trump. Realistically, if you look at every angle he stands very little chance of being re-elected.

With cucks like you around Trump never stops winning.

In the fields

DONT RESPOND
SAGE AND REPORT
READ PIC FOR CLARIFICATION

Time to wake up dude

Literally fake controversies. Kys op.

kys

>His corporation and the businesses of his children rely on labor from other countries, I simply do not see him closing down his businesses or moving the factories back into the US.

The man is a drooling retard. He probably got to know that his ties and shirts are being made in China when David Letterman showed him a few samples of his own products, like he gets his intel now from Fox News. Typical nutwit boomer, no wonder he had six bankruptcies. Add to his shitty 'deals' leaving your company AWOL with another retard in charge as Drumpf has more imprtant things to do, like sexually assault women and show off his tacky golden palace before the gossip media.

Fuck off reddit. These aren't even cogent arguments.

Perfect example of a "person" that is so far gone on the autism spectrum that he needs replies on a shitty memeboard to find enjoyment in his life.

Again, sage when responding, anons.
That way the thread won't get bumped.

>They're fake because I say they are
Heh, nah they're not, trump just keeps loosing, stop trying to deny it

Astonishing victory for stupidity as it has turned out

Sage

Not cogent to you, because trump supporter. Try going to highschool, they'll teach you some of the basics

Bump
>Perfect example of a "person" that is so far gone on the autism spectrum that he needs replies on a shitty memeboard to find enjoyment in his life
Got me
Point stands, trump is a retard

Protip: nobody is paying to persuade you to stop being a useful idiot for drumpf.

REAL patriots wouldn't let their president be an obese Russian puppet cheeto
Trump supporters are literally committing treason

Neither is projecting a second term for someone 2 months into their first term with an abysmal approval rating and almost complete failure in everything he has tried to accomplish thus far.

>reddit user
>cogent argument
Pick one faggot.

Where did I say that you mongoloid?
>he needs replies on a shitty memeboard to find enjoyment in his life.
I'm implying he's a larper.
Which he is, seeing as he has the Sup Forums flags userscript. A shill or first-timer wouldn't have that.

Saged.

Test

>7 posts by this ID
>4 posts by this ID
What did the shills mean by this?

>1 post by this ID

Hello Putin shillbot
Finally learning the Sup Forums lingo are you?

Why does your opinion matter? You're not American, go give habibi your wife and hope he doesn't kill you or your family.

SAGE

SAGE

Some americans just looove rich people dick in their ass, so people from the country without 37 million niggers in it have to point some simple facts out now and again

Bump.
Bump

>REAL patriots wouldn't let their president be an obese Russian puppet cheeto
>Trump supporters are literally committing treason
This. The small-hands twitterer-in-chief should be fried on the electric chair along with his campaign team, desu.

Sage kys fag

Let's also not forget that trump supporters weren't afraid to trivialize CHILD RAPE AND TRAFFICING to PUSH THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA
There was NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AT ANY POINT
Trump supporters should be round up and castrated for the subniggers they are

Bump.

So this thread will consist of bumps and sages. That tells me all I need to know, aka this is definitely a shit shill thread.

RURAL VOTERS NOT WELCOME

Yes. I'm being paid to post this. This comment you're reading right now? You think I recieved money for it. That's how retarded you are. Literally trying to deny that there can possibly be people here, in your little drumpf safespace who disagree with your sheltered view

mfw shills in this thread don't know how bumps and sages work

SAGED.

Trumpcucks are mostly unemployed and leech off the yankee tax base for sustenance (e.g. their superiors). It's cute when they roleplay as responsible adults though.

I'm in your thread nigger

> silent majority
> dems & college kids bitching everyday

stop denying the reality, faggots

Drumpf is done.