Based Jacques Fresco strikes again!

Dayly reminder that the resource based economy and technocracy are the future.

The official resource based economy /thread

also >inb4 muh communism

Isn't that nigga actually Christian?

I remember watching his Venus project bullshit 15+ years ago, can't say I'm surprised that I haven't heard jack shit since and that he's made zero progress

The status quo is constantly suppressing it.

so true.

will never happen because elites would have to give up their accumulated power. Also capitalism is comfortable enough and proven for almost all people that it's not worth the risk and effort of switching systems.

>hmmmmm

bump

But he wants to automate everything, thats cool, but what should we do with all the stupid people who will loose their jobs because of that?

So all we need is a magic AI to control everything now, right?

He's an idiot.
How the fuck are they going to determine how much an orange is worth in sport bras without currency?

>but what should we do with all the stupid people who will loose their jobs because of that?

Unconditional
Basic
Income

?

There will be thousands of bureaucrats determining how one typewriter equals one pair of jeans because no currency.

>Stupid people
>loose

>how much an orange is worth

It does not matter. The orange will be free, because it will be produced in order to satisfy the demand instead of making profit.

And it will be produced in the most economically efficient way btw.

How do you determine the demand so you can plan the crop size?

>There will be thousands of bureaucrats

It is 21 century grandpa. You can replace 99.99% of all bureaucrats with one of these.

I think we can not reach this without a big bang coming first.
Maybe out of ruins you can create something like that.
Otherwise one country has to go first and no one will do this. the monetary system works well for those who rule it. There is no option at the moment to go away from that.

>let's allow corporate-controlled computer systems to dictate policy
i see no issues here

And what's the magic algorithm to determine the value of one product or service vs. another?

VP will never work. These people think that all crime derives from poverty and economic inequalities. Its just gommunism all over again.

>How do you determine the demand so you can plan the crop size?

There will be average consumption index for each region in the word. The consumption index will also vary depending of the season.

You can always multiply the consumption index to the current population in the giver region.

Statistics and basic math.

what is Open Source?

this

Communism

It will be very close to FIAT money, but without the concept of profit.

Yes, there are loads of people who move downwards, regardless of their opportunities or living situation, just because they are genetic failures.

Many children of rich successful people are worthless and are entirely unfit to reproduce.

Crime will happen because scum will happen.

thinking people will be decent human beings because muh science.