Are there seriously people here who deny the Holocaust? Can you explain your reasoning?

Are there seriously people here who deny the Holocaust? Can you explain your reasoning?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=6t6IKwHpdIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one here denies the holocaust, we deny that 6 million died, and that it was intentional.

I've read that millions died from cholera in the camps, not bullets and zyklon b. Also, victors write history.

It wasn't anywhere close to 6 million.

It was 20 million and most of them were Christian Slavs.

Ffffffffffsssssssssffffft

I do, but just to fuck around with people. I am tired of Jews complaining so much. Japs got some big balls dropped on them and I don't hear them complaining.

Wrong, it never happened libtard

I know right?

My grandfather was wanked to death by a Nazi masturbation machine, and these assholes deny they even existed!

We are talking about the allegedly GERMAN holocaust, not the war crimes the Soviets committed.

It never happened

And mine had his anus inflated like a balloon!!!! Only monsters could deny such a deplorable crime!

moi grand foathah was forced to eat chocolates until he got diabetes then the evil nazi scientists drained his sweet blood and fed it to all the starving children! It was so harrrable!

Why do you guys post shit like this as if it makes any point?

Do you see videos of people lying about being veterans of the Iraq War as evidence that the Iraq War never happened at all?

>not bullets and zyklon b

Do you not realize the Einsatzgrouppen killed ~1million with bullets?

Hate bait. R&R.

Hitler outright said to the Reichstag that he was going to destroy the jewish race user. Also, you guys who claim "it wasnt 6 million" are usually full of it considering you can never ever come to a consensus on the exact number of victims and usually make up some arbitrary low number

Because most of the statistics and "evidence" are demonstrably cooked.

It's especially easy to crosscheck all that in this game of information.

By the way, the "6 million" figure was paraded in jewish newspapers since years before the Balfour Declaration.

Yes, few hundred thousand "jews" (whoever these so called "jews" may be) perished during WW2.

But it was not a targeted elimination, like it was with certain Russian ethnicities (targeted by these same "jews") and certain Chinese ethnicities (targeted by everyone because Chinese are annoying and talk too much).

Are you fucking stupid?
Also OP revisionist is the correct term

you're partially retarded right? they posted that shit because it's considered evidence of a crime. not just a claim, but evidence. the only evidence available is witness testimony, you dumb nigger. so that's all anybody has to go off for the holohoax. got any physical evidence of a holocoaster? any documents that show the engineering? how about a "jerk off" death machine? nope, so you're a nigger.

^age of information

damn, I need to wake up properly

Burden of proof is on your side buddy

>Are you fucking stupid?
>you're partially retarded right?

This bitter hostility doesnt really help your argument. It only shows what pathetic people the average denier is.

6 million did not die. (Jews + Others)
Jews like to paint WW2 as them being the only victim.
Haavara Agreement deported many Jews to Israel from Europe. Many changed their names.
Many Jews changed their names during attacks on Jewish owned business.
Many Jews left Europe for the USA and other areas during war and changed their names.
The name changes make it look like people "disappeared".

All sites claimed to be extermination camps where under Soviet control for 40 + years. Would you trust evidence of a regime that photoshops assassination victims out of photos?
The Soviets where the main peddlers of the story. No working gas chamber has ever been recovered. (except for small clothing decontamination rooms). No gas vans have ever been recovered and all photos of them are considered fake.
Many prisoners died of Typhus. Once supply lines where broken people began to starve. When allies entered the camps they gave prisoners starving prisoners food which killed possibly thousands. (Eating food while starving can kill you look it up).

Descriptions of people who worked in gas chambers are illogical, inefficient and far fetched.
Descriptions of cremating bodies also don't make sense.
Having a water well next to mass graves doesn't make sense.
Pretty much every holocaust accusation might make sense on its own but when you try to make a coherent picture with other claims, it doesn't fit together.
One of the biggest problems is that NOT ONE eyewitness accurately describes what cyanide poisoning looks like.
There are eyewitnesses who describe gassing victims as turning blue (like they are suffocated).
Cyanide poisoning leaves bright pink and dark red spots and patches all over the body. This is never described by anyone handling bodies even though it would be very prominent.
No skin discoloration is visible in photo or video of "gassing victims".

Just look some stuff up OP.

Anyone have that old as fuck image that shows how it started with every prison being a "death" camp, and as they were liberated being classified as a regular prison with the exceptions of camps they never got to?

oh look, here come the inforgraphs

South Africa jew in 3, 2, 1...

BUT IT WAS FAKE IN MEIN MIND JUDEN

arent those kids supposed to be killed at arrival according to the official holocaust narrative?

>All sites claimed to be extermination camps where under Soviet control for 40 + years.

All the initial reports from those camps came from the Polish. The polish who hated the russians just as much, if not more so, than the nazis. So you are objectivly wrong when you try to imply that the death camps were made up by Russian propagandist.

So you be saying 6 million jews were gassed to death on the spot, that's what you be saying?

They all would of died by now anyways. Who cares

>The polish who hated the russians just as much
HALF TRUE
Polish people had very little to say in any matter after WW2 because you sold us to Stalin in Yalta you asshole if unimaginable grandeur
shart in mart motherfuckin zionist lover

>So you be saying 6 million jews were gassed to death on the spot

Thats not even what the official narrative is. No one has ever claimed all 6 million victims were gassed to death.

Your ignorance of even the basic narrative shows how ill informed the average denier is.

uga buga, where are jewish ashes at?

>world atlas puts jewish popularion at ~9.4 mil
1948 after WWII
>world atlas puts jewish population at ~ 9.3 mil.
>But muh 6 million

Took the time to read that horse shit
Nothing about heat activation, outright lies about chambers, try to discredit zundel even though he succeeded at Auschwitz, contradicts itself about cyanide in chambers too at nthe end. Jesus did YOU even read that garbage, nice source too btw

somehow it is magically not 6 gorillion anymore

>the "back of napkin arithmetic with no evidence or citation to back it up at all"

also heres some ashes for you

The 48 census records was based on projections from before the war even started and even states as much on it. So what else do you have knowing that this point is wrong?

Population of Poland 1938 - 35 millions
Population in Poland 1945 - 24 millions
Biggest population of jews in the world. Go to Poland today, like jews nevere existed there.

Not gonna lie, former Holohoax believer here. It's gonna be fucking hilarious to see this narrative crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let these Jews push Zionism.

The numbers are confusing, it was anywhere between a million to 7 million Jews killed

Why do you guys continue to post this as if it means anything? Seriously, have you ever bothered reading any them?

I found them jew ashes for you

>it was anywhere between a million to 7 million Jews killed

Its ~6 million. What sources claim anything else?

I also find it odd that a Pole would shill for nazis considering they slaughtered you guys like pigs as well. Even more so than the Communist.

Ignorant.

nice photo of what we can assume is pile of sand, or clay, or asphalt, or glass, or whatever
assuming the photo is even real

hello JIDF
your south african leader have free day today or something?

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

卐 - PASTEBINS
--------------
>Redpills of Zion
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
>The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>The Truth of Races
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
>Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>Negroid facts
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
>Hitler was not a Jew
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
>Christianity is not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

I noticed that 11 million are missing there.

So what you're saying is that tons of ethnic Poles and ethnic Belarusians were targeted for genocide as well as Jews of Eastern Europe?

Because that's what happened.

Oh good, you posted pics of people who were actually cremated. The official story is that they were burnt to a fine almost massless ash, which was why there is no tangible evidence of mass graves.

>nice photo of what we can assume is pile of sand, or clay, or asphalt, or glass, or whatever

No, its a pile of ash just like you asked for. Now that you were proven wrong, you are deliberately playing ignorant since you know you just got BTFO.

Also, why did you post the same picture again when I just showed how it doesnt even make any point at all whatsoever?

The Israeli Post Despatch

This

Most of the mass graves of the holocaust of the bullets were found years later, sometimes
someone decide to build a house in the forest and surprise more jews! Even in Spain every now and then pops a grave from the civil war.
That is why around the time is just estimations

The holocaust denial is stupid, the deniers want the jews dead and hate them jet they want
less of them dead by the nazi. Please someone explain the logic behind

BRLBRLBLRBLRlrlllllooooooooooopfffffffffffff

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOY!

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

Hitler waz a gud boi he dindu nuffin

>Now that you were proven wrong
you have proven nothing
you shown me a photo of who knows what
see, I show you photo of horse in diving equipment, that means that horse likes to swim, yeah?
go away
it was grossly exagerated and turned into tragedy tourism industry, it is despicable

>last years aushwitz direction in Poland decided to install water courtains because it was very hot
>jews said to shut it down because it reminds them of terrible murder showers

fuck your religion, synagogue of satan

Every holocaust "busting" video is not available in my country, funny isn't it?

Don't think you meant to respond to me

>going into shitpost mode the moment you get BTFO on the ashes question

interesting response. You do realize what you are doing is literally what inner city niggers do in debates, right?

gee, I wonder why

Wrong. He did two things wrong. He didn't Holocaust the Jews, and he didn't win WW2. I'd consider both of those horribly wrong.

>you shown me a photo of who knows what

Its a pile of ashes just like you asked for. Its funny watching you squirm since even you know you are wrong and were gullible enough to believe in some silly internet conspiracy theory.

Wow that's a fresh response. Keep defending you nigger tier autistic spazlord of a fuhrer.

This. The Holocaust didn't happen but should have happened..

I have no idea what niggers do because your multi culti bullshit is not spreading in Poland
fuck off dick cut inbred, 90% of commies were jewish, Poland remembers

do you realize those aren't even german soldiers?

>He didn't Holocaust the Jews,

Even based on your own definition of "white genocide" they were holocausting jews. Heres a letter between Goebbels and Viktor Brack on the best ways to castrate jews.

^ This man is based.

^ This man is triggered.

lol

you know that world does not work that way?
You have to prove to me, that without any reasonable doubt, jews were executed because muh ebil hitler told so
Also, Nuremberg Trials do not count because of tortures

give carbon dating analysis on this particular piece of paper, because I can say that it was written with ball point pen, as certain jewish girl memoirs

Do you realize that this picture was taken from a scrap book from an Einsatzgrouppen soldier and was labelled by him in a sardonic joke about the holocaust since he himself called the photo "The Last Jew of Vinnitsa"

Another thing you deniers claim is that pic related on the left also isnt a nazi, even though he clearly is a Schultzpolize

>He didn't Holocaust the Jews
>"hey einsatzgruppen, when you get into Belarus and the Ukraine, round up all the Jews and shoot them in mass graves, k thx bai"

WHY ARE THE SO MANY JEWS ON THIS BOARD

HERE, you'll need this

I honestly just accept the Holocaust happened, but get pissed off when Jews use this shit for sympathy.

Jews now have plenty of power, money and their own state. They should not get any more sympathy ever and be treated as any other state or people equally. No more hand outs and fuck Communism.

Many keks.

The JIDF are back with a vengeance. It's fun to watch.

>scrub of excrement
HAHA YES BECAUSE THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE SUPPOSEDLY KILLED IN GAS CHAMBERS RIGHT? Fucking kys and I remember you fuckers. Are you making a return??

If the only evidence of the Iraq war was hearsay and people lying about being veterans then I'd begin to wonder about the Iraq war as well.

>You have to prove to me, that without any reasonable doubt, jews were executed because muh ebil hitler told so

I just did though. And you continue to deny it because of your obvious confirmation bias.

Its interesting how you went from a light hearted mood playfully asking for something you thought didnt exist, then when I give it to you, you get immediately hostile and belligerent

are there children on the pic?

>>Official version: old and children were instantly sent to gas chamber after arraival.

My reason tells me that official version is bullshit

Holocaust is fairy tale for masses, so Jewsrael can get profit out of it.

Regards from Poland btw.

Holocaust a specific term for the murder of 6 million jews for being jews.
Because 6 million jews were not murdered in Germany by Nazis for being jews, the holocaust did not happen.

The image on the left might be a German soldier but it has been proven that he isn't shooting some kike. He is shooting to the left at something while the women is trying to get out of the way. its called perspective.

Thats not the only evidence we have though. Theres plenty of it because its one of the most well recorded historical events ever, but you deny it because it conflates with your confirmation bias conspiracy theory and just claim its all fake.

Polish were recruited by the nazis and the Russians after occupation,
To be sure that the ocupied territory won't rebel they cut the "heads" of Poland, politicians, military leaders, journalists, etc. (you can find a video of the polish showing a very long list of
disappeared polish to Stalin, and old Stalin having a laugh)
Poland got some german territory after the war and lose some to UK anbd BEL but i don't know the numbers.

War fanatics?
great documentary made by the french - youtube.com/watch?v=6t6IKwHpdIQ

BTFO by math

>picture was taken from a scrap book from an Einsatzgrouppen soldier and was labelled by him in a sardonic joke

yes because we all know just random ass soldiers had the capability to take pictures on there cell phones and made scrap books for all the photos of jews he killed all while fighting in a war

Document is authentic. Few things: The letter is from Blankenburg to Himmler, not Brack, but it talks partially about Brack and halfassed efforts on painless castration through x-ray or other. As far as I remember these things were basically theoretical. By leaving out that not millions, or thousands, or hundreds were attempted to be castrated, you're making it seem like more than it was.

>The image on the left might be a German soldier

No, it 100% is. Theres is no debate about this user.

This is all bullshit though user. I just showed you how.

people had cameras back then dumbass. You really are a low IQ person.