People here unironically believe if a new Hitler would rise up the world wouldn't be totally destroyed in a nuclear...

>people here unironically believe if a new Hitler would rise up the world wouldn't be totally destroyed in a nuclear blaze

why would it you dipshit

But Drumpf is literally Hitler, why hasn't Amerikkka been nuked?

I'd rather go out in nuclear hellfire than the slow death facing us now, at least that means we tried.

Because he can't negotiate with people and keep his promises.

>nuclear blaze
In the name of GOD it shall be done!

>people here unironically believe if a new Hitler would rise up the world wouldn't be totally destroyed in a nuclear blaze

>OP unironically believes that Islam in Europe will not cause the world's destruction in a nuclear blaze

you need to be downgraded from dipshit to assclown

Insult after insult.

Explain in what way he wouldn't cause immediate nuclear warfare. Don't just be an SJW and insult him, accompany those insults with explanations and arguments.

We didn't listen. WE DIDN'T LISTEN

We're so sorry Osterreich.

explain how he would and use empirical evidence

did you just switch your proxy or do you leftists just like to fellate each other?

>implying a nuclear blaze is not what the wo3ld needs to purge the weak.

hard times make strong men
strong men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men set up the hard times. we are here.

Here again without an argument?

I never said he would erupt the world into nuclear warfare. I just told you to actually reply with a cohesive argument, not some cucks and dipshit or whatever.

10 minutes later and still no evidence to support the claim
completely unsurprising that you're unfamiliar with the burden of proof

What claim? Did I make a claim? All I did was ask you to elaborate on your claim, not just spout insults. Stop dodging.

I didn't make any claim you utter moron. I just called OP some names and you swooped in to give him a rimmy while he has yet to back up anything he posted. Neck yourself.

>Neck yourself

I was about to forgive your lack of arguments until then, but the insult accompanied by;
Kinda ruined it. You did make a claim, which was that what OP said was wrong.

I asked a question as you clearly linked to. I must be addressing someone with a chromosome disorder. I'm not qualified to teach the retarded so I'll just bow out.

well they haven't nuked him yet

Well, he was too dogmatic, over-confident and fatalistic. In the end he would push the button if he could. He wouldn't take in account the other side might do as well.

Again, two insults but no argument.

Heck, I'll even help you here.

Let's start with this:

"OP, you made a claim that Hitler would immediately spring the world into nuclear warfare. Could you prove how or elaborate on that?"

There, now it's your turn to add a bit more and submit that as your final copy. What's the time there anyway, shouldn't you be in school now?

I'm only going to say this one more time. So understand this. Hitler. Went. Hard.

>Aquafresh unironically wants to avoid a nuclear war

Maybe that's what the world needs.

>other side might do as well.
A bunch of people who support getting cucked out of everything aren't going to suddenly grow a pair when it comes to pressing the big red button.

Merkel couldn't even stand up to a crying little girl. How the fuck is she going to blow up the world?

True, but this is because Hitler was particulary expansionist and insensitive to diplomacy. If you create a natsoc esque dictatorship that wasn't so expansionist you could probably get away with it, particualry because of nukes, since nobody wants to see the world nuked.

>33
confirmed
another get for final confirmation

haha that was real close, I guess the world will be spared but only with singles

Nope. Germany doesn't have nukes, and a new Hitler wouldn't get any.