>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/846000426617131008
politico.com/story/2017/02/obamacare-market-death-spiral-aetna-mark-bertolini-235041
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-15/a-rough-24-hours-for-obamacare
youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

Wait a second. Is that OP picture real?

How's that winning going?

sleep

Can anyone give me a source on the claim that Obongocare will collapse this summer?

Where are all the shills today? Are they getting ready for tomorrow or what? It's been slow in /ptg/ this morning

Let me be blunt: is there a salt overabundance crisis in America today?

Maybe I can be your shillfriend tonight

Media concern shilling in full effect. Desperate.

US Presidents should wear proper uniforms, not plain suit and ties.

Also; democracy is a sham.

They spend all weekend prepping bulls, so they are tired.

I'm sure there are plenty of shitposters around who can fill that shill void in your heart user.

They were here ~3 hours ago. I think they're on lunch break right now.

I want to be able to tell you that more than anything. Thankfully though Feminist Initiative got less than like, 3% of the vote last time, which means no parliamentary seats. And despite what you hear about Sweden being cucked, them saying shit like this only makes them less likely to get into parliament.

That plus the fact that Sweden is slowly, slowly becoming more right wing. I mean, not nearly quickly enough, but there you go.

IT WAS HER TURN

they just said "drip drip drip" on CNN lol

CYKA

Russians are illegal. Americans aren't allowed to talk to Russians.

nothing at all is happening today. Rick Wilson blew his whole load all over Sup Forums yesterday, so they are resting right now, i think you should join them too, sleep and lots of rest is very good for the mind, its important to sleep,i think you should sleep some too.

They finally discussing Hitlery's diaper?

Are liberals the China of ideologies? They can't innovate, only steal.

That's reassuring to hear. Hopefully more and more wake up to their agenda before it's too late.

Previous Thread:

>Farage-sponsored Calexit

Interesting thing is, as long as both resulting halves are still US states, this can be done without a constitutional amendment.

What would be even more epic is if they split it such that Western Cali was overwhelmingly libshit ~90%, while Eastern Cali is only 66% conservative, making it easier to gerrymander Eastern Cali conservatives into the House.

Why does CNN think having as many heads as possible on the screen is a good idea? It makes their already awful station even worse to watch.

>Not gonna lie former sleep supporter here it's been tiring watching this guy crash into bed but seriously we can't let him get the sleep number bed codes

>That plus the fact that Sweden is slowly, slowly becoming more right wing

I lol'd.

Someone answer pls

> That plus the fact that Sweden is slowly, slowly becoming more right wing. I mean, not nearly quickly enough, but there you go.
You have no idea how happy i am to hear that. Even if it's just a tiny particle of hope, i wish for your country to get back on the right track.

I'm sorry user you broke the law.

When the biggest pull to your ideology is pic related, you don't really have the mental aptitude to innovate.

I think its illegal to make a new state from an old one.

Kek

>not nuclear dream codes

All the polls indicate that. And remember than you only ever hear the bad stuff on Sup Forums. You don't have any insight into what goes on under the roof of the average white home, or what people tell each other persons inbetween.

Why the fuck is "the civil war is here" trending on Twitter?

Did anybody see 60 Minutes last night? He was supposed to slay Kek.

MAGA bump.

Daily reminder that sleeping is a shill tactic.

They steal everything

Because they all follow the same narrative, usually there's a 'conservative' in the middle, mostly after 00:00 when there's nobody watching them say 'theres absolutely nothing in anything you're saying about something illegal'.
I was at the farm for this week and there's only CNN to watch, 24/7 scaremongering about Vlad+Trump and propaganda of middle-east and Africa in general.
It's disgusting.
Though they have a blonde girl that's cute, she testified on something about Aleppo, huge hazel colored eyes, she has a shitskin name I think.

Actually I saw an article that Sweden's populist parties are polling well so far, there may be hope just yet.

Tfw do hookups three times a week

Still depressed

Just want a bf that loves me forever but nobody wants to commit to a relationship

Havent you heard? Hillary HAS to win

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/846000426617131008

There is literally nothing that can help Sweden at this point except total war.

People SLOWLY "becoming more right wing" does not mean shit when your country is practically a caliphate.

It wont be mid-summer. Look up obamacare premium hikes and compare 2016 to 2017. It will raise by a higher percentage rate in 2018 and be so expensive that most will be forced off of it.

Ok Vermont, Kentucky, West Virginia and Maine don't exist they are illegal states

them, then* say...

i honnestly believe he BTFO of us because we completely fell for the b8 and gave 60 minutes all the views. Absolutely nothing of note happened, just a pretty decent Mike Cethnobitch interview where he rekt the interviewer and called them fake news. also chess can change the world or something, it also increases IQ on blacks aparently.

Sleep number bed codes is much funnier.

>bf

Great.

REEEEEE RUSSIANS

I've realized long ago that a parliamentary solution is too late for Sweden, but we need the right kind of people who will be willing to take up arms and fend off the invader. More right wing people means more people who will rush to the country's aid when the shit inevitably kicks off.

>"New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

Why the fuck do people tweet like that. Just write a fucking blog holy shit.

Boys are great desu famalam

If only I could bag one of them -.-

>Daily reminder that sleeping is a shill tactic.
Daily reminder that I came up with this meme to respond to sleep posters.

im gonna go have breakfast and kill myself, someone else will need to make the next thread

So realistically we won't see shit hitting the fan until September, when we get info of rate hikes for the new fiscal year.

stop colluding dude, its not funny!

GUISE GUISE I'M CONCERNED!

The ACA wasn't replaed with shit, which means it will have to blame replaced with something that's not shit! That makes us look bad because you have to pass a bill no matter what's in it!

It's not going to kick off at this rate. Your country has already been conquered. The invasion is done.

If there was going to be any kind of war (fucking lol), it would be to take BACK Sweden.

So 2018 will be another obamacare election?

topkek good riddance democrats

CNN is saying Trump has done nothing so far. I guess I'm a globalist now

You're not very patient, are you?

Here are a few good places to start:

politico.com/story/2017/02/obamacare-market-death-spiral-aetna-mark-bertolini-235041

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-15/a-rough-24-hours-for-obamacare

>illegal to split state

Nah, Kentucky was split from Virginia, Maine was split from Massachusetts, and West Virginia was split from Virginia.

For this to happen, Congress and the State's legislature simply have to approve of the split, per Article 4, Section 3 of the Constitution.

now is the time to prepare, if you're currently no-guns you need to fix that.

use gunbot to buy super cheap ammo

I'm not giving them my precious (You)s. Just tell me how many scenarios involve literal magic.

It's explicitly not illegal if there's a legal channel to do it

GET OUT OF MY EMAILS YOU RUSSIANS

Anyone else thinking that Trump isn't actually the savior of the white race, but merely the prelude to it?

I'm thinking that Ivanka is the chosen one. I mean, what's she doing in that office in the WH? I'll tell you what she's doing - she's working behind the scenes to track down and eliminate the shadow government. She's was Manafort's top disciple at the dojo, after all.

>but no new State shall be formed or erected.... without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as the Congress
So it's possible if California wants it and Congress signs off on it.

Oh, okay. Never mind.

>but no wiretaps or any other illegal surveillance
I can't wait for the epic trolling we will partake in when half of the Obama admin is carried away in handcuffs.

Same thing in Portugal. Well, I'll be damned. Remember when I used to say Portugal doesn't have a proper nationalist party because people are naturally nationalist and against immigration.

Seems like the fire is rising

youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q

This is a "Islam, not here" protest organized by a growing ultra nationalist party that is tapping in the anti Moor sentiment that abounds here.

youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q

Translation for pic related

> INVADERS
> INVADED

> UNTIL WHEN?
> ISLAM, NOT HERE

The fire is rising my brothers, the time to remove kebab will come and Portugal, Poland and Bulgaria will be the beachhead to clean the continent

GHEY, LITERAL FAGGOT

(((You)))

Pretty much. I'm sure this was Trump's strategy to push Congress redder and more importantly get more Trump loyalists in 2018.

Speaking of which, what the fuck is Jeff Sessions doing?

I read it wrong, plz no bully

Why would you give him a (You) if you know hes a fucking shill? You know thats how they get paid, right?

>democrats now care about male patriarchal constructs like borders and treason. They are the true patriots.
Top fucking kek

>without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

Meaning California and Congress have to sign off on Cali splitting into two.

Meaning if the referendum succeeds, then its a sure thing since Congress is Republican controlled and I doubt Republicans would say no to more senate seats and more electoral votes.

Reminder that Trump is the president and anything else is just gravy.

Wall is being built. Gravy.
ICE rounding up beaners. Gravy.
Defunded Sanctuary Cities. Gravy.

etc

I got it

You're a dude?

when is he going to legalize segregation & increase white birth rates

Tranny obviously

(Pls no bully)

Holy shit, those articles are some impressive mental gymnastics to avoid blaming any of this on the ACA itself. Communist subversion is real and dangerous.

>defunded sanctuary cities

Has he actually had to do that to any cities yet, or are they bending the knee?

>How do you know all this? In particular, how are you so confident that Obamacare will explode in August as opposed to later down the line?
Because I can do math.

I'm not sure why California's legislature would directly approve of it. That's losing a nice chunk of 53 House Representatives and facing two more Senators(likely Republicans) in congress.

Berlin must have seemed like a lost cause in the 20's and 30's, where it was immeasurably worse than even the ghettoest fucking rosengÄrd sandnigger hive. But the nazi's cleaned the shit out of that city, because things always get worse before they get better.

Sweden will have to get a lot worse before it gets better. Swedes are still content with their lives. They can still have jobs, they can still have apartments and can still put food on their tables. It's only when these basic comforts are impeded upon that war can be initiated.

I know you're a defeatist faggot, and you will play it off as being "realistic", but realize you're a detriment to the cause with that dipshit attitude you're perpetuating right now. In war, you'd be the first one to die. There's always hope, and contrary to what you believe, there IS room for that bit of idealism even when holding a realistic, grounded worldview.