This guy just stabbed his ex to death because she left him for another man. Is it because he's black ?

This guy just stabbed his ex to death because she left him for another man. Is it because he's black ?

Probably

Sage
Slidethread, kill yourself.

No it's because of the Betrayal any man would do that

looks like a slut but hot as fuck tbbqh

Enlève kebab

No it's because he's bald
Baldlets have a higher suicide rate than trannies, she probably first went out with him when he still had some hair

Told his Ex he wasnt violent anymore. Didnt understand why she was scared of him

>BURN
>THE
>COAL

yes

It is a known fact that animal can be genetically predisposed to be more violent.
Also, some genetically distinct populations of humans commit more violence.
So it might be genetic predisposition with likelyhood depending on race, just like lactose tolerance/intolerance.

One less coal-burner AND a nigger in prison for life??? And people say inspirational shit never gets posted here...

Well you'd better call the police when you've finished wanking.

That's not fair though. you'll find most coal burners goes after edgy black guys because the Jew media pretends these blacks are the alpha males when in fact they're just a bunch of edgy assholes.

Guys like myself, the Geeks and Otakus, she'd over look because the Jew media has convinced her we're betas. When in fact we're the ones who would love her forever because we tend to be more loyal than any other male type. And that goes for white geeks and Asian geeks and black geeks, Geeks of the world unite! And Yes, i love manga and some anime, but that in no way lessens me as a person.

THE BBC CULT CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

Niggers kill niggers all the time

just look at his face,
here in europe most of the guys shaven and bearded like this are extremist muslims
how is this "man" clothed on friday?

And not one fuck was given

What the fuck is this post?

Could be. I wouldn't say it's necessarily BECAUSE he's black but it sure isn't surprising that he is black. For whatever reason, they tend to do these things more than other races.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

Who gives a shit about black on black crime?

Oh, come now, my intolerable shit sniffer, you alpha types and wannabe alphas are constantly on about how you're superior to everyone and women are so beneath you, that they lap up whatever shit you put down. When the reality is that its guys like myself, the geeks, or betas, who are the loyal ones who women settle down with only because you alphas are too alpha, and so much so to a bloody fault. So that by the time you're old and sorted, you're like Jack Nicholson, wishing to his magical god, the big bang, that he had settled down before it became too late to do so.

Cash me outside howbow dah?

just like slavs

I've had 2 women leave me.
One for another man.
What did I do?

I met with him, wished him the best, and warned him that if she used him to 'save herself' from me, she'd use someone else to do it to him.

She did about a year and a half later.

Me and that guy are friends, and the third guy in the chain? A nigger, she has a nigglet baby, he beat her and left her.

She tried to come back to us at the same time through text, and we were sitting together. We kekd pretty hard.

You see, I prefer this scenario (man stabbing wife and/or killing lover) highly over the guy just being a beta and accepting his faith.

No normal men become homicidal anytime their ego is challenged.

This is also true.

Election time is here and we're about to choose another slave master to treat us as unfairly as the last. The westminster system is broken. I say let's return to the Way the Romans did it, Senators for every province, in our case, a constituency. Party system is broken and is a breeding ground for corruption and corruptive practices. Sadly, nothing short of an outright revolution with the spilling of a lot of blood can ever hope to change such a broken, bias, corruptible system.

Bald men have a higher suicide than trans people? I'm gonna need a source.