Feminism

How can you seriously argue against feminism? It literally just means equality for both men and women. How can you not want that?

Other urls found in this thread:

now.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Family-Law-Newsletter-Spring-2016-v2.pdf
youtu.be/dJaM8IOev7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No you're thinking of egalitarianism dummy btw whats with the bulge down their

Because men and women are not created equal.

> Fight shared custody reform
> Fight alimony reform
> Fight recognition of Parental Alienation Sydrome

now.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Family-Law-Newsletter-Spring-2016-v2.pdf

It's just equality guys!!!

what a bunch of ugly sage slags

Feminism is cancer. End of story

You men are obviously virgins

t. roastie

Garbage thread, back to plebbit faggot

> Engage in intercourse
> Abandon self preservation

Why do you believe one has to result in the other?

saged

how many pussies have you seen? they come in all shapes and sizes bruh. some clits look like crappy dicks.

Because we're not at all equal. And feminists have shown time and again that they only want equality when they see a chance to gain.

Are there any threads left on Sup Forums that aren't libshit copypaste jobs?

I'm fine with giving men and women the same legal rights. I'm fine with judging every person individually, regardless of gender.

Here is the problem: feminism does not want that. Feminism wants special legal protections for women, who already are treated VERY gently by the courts. For example, a woman found guilty of theft is far less likely to do prison time than a man. Feminism is silent on this of course.

>It literally just means equality for both men and women

That's not how it works buddy

What rights do men have that women don't?

If equality means hating on men, bringing them down and discriminating them, then I'm totally against it.

Men in general just happen to take better jobs, and also happen to be more on the 'creative' side instead of the 'collective' side. Meanwhile we have quotas that push unqualified women in positions while discriminating against a man who's fit for that position. Masses of women in the workforce also leads more men to be homeless (while women are ptretty much never homeless thanks to beta males opening their front doors for them), plus also drives down wage compression.

Men and women in general are not the same, and never will be.

I'll take feminists seriously when they ask for more women in jobs like sanitation and mining, advocate real equality on things like child support and divorce agreements and are willing to step into the ring with male MMA fighters.

Right now they come across as a bunch of babies who want free shit without working for it.

>How can you not want that?
What benefit is there for me if women are equal?

>What equality means: Equal opportunity
>What feminism means: Equal outcome

This is why divorce no fault divorce should be illegal

Because what used to be feminism has been hijacked by neo nazi feminists and third-wave feminists into nothing more than shit-flinging, man-hating, and "equality" only when it's convenient.

Additionally, we really have to stop pretending that men and women are totally equal. On a physiological/biological basis, we. Fucking. Aren't.

It will end with beastiality!!11

>t. "conservative" Clapistani

If feminism is walking on the street without pants... gib more.

>Implying modern feminism wants equality and not give women special privileges over men.

/thread

That is literally a picture from a adult diaper ad.

They are wearing Depends.

This insult doesn't even make sense I'm this instance, because in order for most to have an opinion on it, some have created a child, therefore fucked.

>do better
Honestly women are so retarded, the whole point of dating is to find a human who is loyal enough to give you children then die. For men our brain gives us a mental illness called love that makes us obsessed with a woman our brain designates as a good breeding partner but women cannot feel this thats why they cheat and feel nothing while cheating. To them dating is all about animalistic thrill its no wonder ancient societies treated them like complete garbage.

>It literally just means equality for both men and women.

Women are smaller, weaker, less intelligent, less rational, and produce milk in their chest.

Saying men and women are equal is like saying day and night are the same thing. While they are both people as day and night are both times of the day, it does not mean they are the same. We need to celebrate women as unique and different than men and vise versa.

I'm literally not even sure what they're whining about half the time. Sure men are treated differently from women in society, it's because men and women are different. This is a good thing, I'm much nicer when talking to women because I know they get offended very easily. If I'm at work and a dude is bugging me I tell them to fuck off. The wage gap thing is a bunch of BS, I've never worked at a job where I get paid more than the women do when does this ever happen because I never see it.
There complaints boil down to wahhh we get raped sometimes and wahhh I'm scared to walk alone at night and oh no some stranger said I was pretty when walking home I'm so fucking oppressed. The statistics say men are targeted more often during violent attacks than women so what is even their complaint, rape and assault are already illegal what more do you want. People already tell their children not to rape people like what world are these bitches living in

Feminism is not equality it is something that tries to give women all the benefits. Egalitarianism is equality for all people regardless of race, gender or anything else. Supporting feminism will always be supporting inequality. You and everyone else should support egalitarianism. Feminism and everything else SJW push for is why we have people saying certain people have privilege and therefore don't deserve the same rights as everyone else. That is and always will be inequality.

First deal with the universities.

youtu.be/dJaM8IOev7E

Today's Feminism resembles nothing of the original movement which really did fight for equal rights to vote and so forth

sage

Let's let The Rock and Ronda Rousey punch each other in the face as hard as they can once and see who comes out less damaged. According to feminists, they should be equally fucked up. Rousey can go first.

US women are already 100% equal to men. There are no laws in place that disciminate against women.

I don't understand why the call their equality belief 'feminism' where it should have been equalism, shareism, or communism

Women ffs

Left is death

Do all woman's want feminism ?

If it means equality why not call it equality? Putting the feminine prefix on it gives it away as an attempt at garnering extra rights. Call it equalism if you want your scam to have a better chance at gaining traction among the ill-informed. Also name the rights a man has that a woman doesn't so people can understand muh woman's plight better.

Egalitarian is the actual term but yes your point is correct.

worth the read

why feminism and allowing women to vote were terrible ideas

Would be interesting to see a woman say no to feminism !

>cuckism
>50+ replies
Fucking nu-Sup Forums

Saged.

Because they already have equal rights. Anything else they are demanding is not for equality.

>the same thread over and over again
>lots of idiots baited

SAGED

>equality for both men and women

Mission accomplished, but feminism refuses to die out, so now they fight for the rights of tumblurinas and pedophiles...also muslims for some weird reason.

>feminism means equality
feminism - the advocacy of women's rights

>sage
>bumping with an image
>calling others idiots

Oh I am laffin Pedro.

>spongebob poster

>created

Prove it

To see what Feminism does to a country look up the South Korea Feminist Death Cult.Pic may be too small.There are also a few threads in the archives.

THIS

(you)
(you)
(you) (you) (you) (you)

what's the end of the story? has the guy had children with his new wife or what? fucking reee i want to know what happened

wtf i love feminism now

Yes, and white power means equality for all races.