I know who is in charge

listen up faggots, i know who is in charge here on this world and what they do

there was an organization, lets call them illuminati, who consisted of smart and successfull entities on this world.

they possess high technology.
they are on top of all the organizations on earth.

one day i started saying this world is a simulation, and they layed their eye on me.
since they possess technology able to control the quantum matrix of this world, they found a way to hack themselves out of the simulation.

first they only reached the observation deck, but soon after, they found a way to gain control of the whole system and they freed their bodies out of the simulation. they leave all other people trapped in here.

they try to destroy me because i know the truth.

they tried putting me in a closed mental ward for the rest of my life.
as far as i know, i can notice the changes they make to the world.
thats why they cant just edit me in there and which is why im an even bigger threat.

i saw them editing the world live infront of my eyes on many occasions.

one of them was where i was in a car looking at the highway and suddenly the 6-lane highway became a country road in the blink of an eye.

everyone around me is involved in this. and i dont know how many on earth in general.
but they watch me, they know that i make this thread.

they claim i am just crazy. the truth is, they made me crazy using their technology.

everyone who supports me gets brainwashed by them. i also witnissed that. sad.

if you want to help me, beware that they dont edit you too.

So they break themselves free and still choose to play inside the simulation?

Actually reality must be boring as hell...

t. Crazy person.

The illuminati don't exist. You're just making stuff up. You hear that guys? THEY DONT EXIST SO STOP REPEATING THIS NONSENSE. YOU'RE ALL CRAZY PEOPLE

apparently they want to manage our souls in this world because there are so many of us. these people are slick.

but they grant freedom to anyone who joins them. but they only recruit certain indivudals. you gotta be invited by them.
pic related, post only a few mins old

What happened to the people running the simulation?

dude, i have no idea. you're better off asking the elites about these details.

i only know what i could find out myself.

*Uses VR to pass time on interstellar voyage, gets trolled by ayys

and the ayylmao's?
what about them?

you must do something against this, guys.

I'm so sleepy. Time to sleep, time to sleep.

will they accept a formal petition?

I realized this also. I took the blue pill

I recommend a strongly worded letter

No one is running it now. It's a holographic record that's been playing for millennia now

I'm Illuminati. I can confrim we're onto you. Better watch where you sleep tonight.

I think you may need to tell this to a psychiatrist, just to make sure you're not REALLY going crazy, friend.

can someone type up a template for everyone to use?

use your willpower for something useful instead of hunting flags down from labouf.

It's another episode of
>Hanz from has an episode

how... rare.

Go back to /x/ faggot before I report you to the Illuminati quantum overseers.

Alright Hans. Lets say that you're not just another paranoid schizophrenic, and all the shit you're spewing is real.

What do we do with our willpower then? Do we just Neo our way out of the Matrix? I sincerely doubt that we can all just attain enlightenment, or ego death or whatever just by trying really hard. You've given us some strange claims and some interesring screencaps, and absolutely no instructions or information outside of "life is VR, lol", which maybe a third of us believe already.

Give us a way to get crazy like you, or to wave our dicks in front of agent smith, or stfu

come at me faggot.

> They tried putting me in a mental ward

... How am I not surprised?

you could uncover the elite. you could riot against them when you did so. you could demand the truth, like me.
you could ask for Janice A. thats where you should start. she got doxxed by the illuminati and brainwashed and now works for them.

Is life in Germany so bad you have to come on here and spew this crap in order to escape? Go play a RPG instead.

SHE IS OURS FOREVER
YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE

*sigh*
i dont believe in this wife crap anymore.

Did you finally get on meds you fucking loony tune

The symmetry in this image speaks for itself, we live under the triangle

But now that I know the truth, why haven't I been edited to forget?

Hanz take you meds and stay of Sup Forums. It is not good for your schizophrenia.

Also I kindly remembered you that your predictions have failed regarding the president of the US. Just consider this and stay the fuck away from children. If there someday anywhere near you is a child going to be missed I will be the first who direct the police to your door.

that's a good first step, next is to stop believing any of this retarded shit

OP here. sorry i am just severally mentally ill. i excuse myself. nothing is real.

but i like children. i even had some fun with them recently
(but SHH, nobody knows)

ok done. i dont believe it anymore. what can i do next for you, master?

that's it, you're free

no im not. i want to be raped in the ass.

Do you know Kung Fu?

why