Why do poor rednecks hate obamacare and hail the freedumbs caucus eveen though obamacare benefits them...

Why do poor rednecks hate obamacare and hail the freedumbs caucus eveen though obamacare benefits them? Only the wealthy shill against the ACA since it raises their taxes.

Because giving support to Obamacare gives support to Democrats, who want to take away their guns and flood the country with low IQ shitskins.

Because they're not actually poor. If you gave them their taxes back, they'd be able to live pretty damn comfortable lives.

So dyimg from diabetes is better than letting them win?

Pretty much

>prices and premiums skyrocket over 100% of what you were originally promised
>WHY DONT THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ENJOY GETTING RAPED BY BIG GOVERNMENT AND NEW TAXES ITS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST GOY

You actualy believe that a freemarket solution will drop the prices? Libertardians kek

They skyrocket if you are wealthy, you still dont pay as much as you would pay under a freemarket system...

>they skyrocket if you are wealthy

If you are wealthy you wouldn't be depending on public healthcare.

Poor guy here.

I'm getting fucked by not having the right to have insurance. It either cost me $100 a month for shitty insurance that doesn't cover anything or I pay the yearly $500 fine for not having it.

I went to the dr twice last year (for antibiotics) and was covered neither time. I still owe the hospital $300. This is bullshit.

No, but it'd cost $0 for people like me who don't need it. I'm covered by my job. And even then, I only use it when I'm in need.

For some reason, we're covering 40 million people's pill habit, and acting like it's 'healthcare'. We're also paying for those same people to go on disability or social security because of bullshit like chronic pain for their back problems, which is really just codeword for too fat to work.

If you make life on the dole too damn comfy, don't be surprised when people choose it over working.

This is what OP and libtards don't understand.

It's not healthcare.

It's a forced new tax.

If healthcare worked in your country then prevemtion of obesity would be a thing...

So you didntt buy insurance and bithc that you dont have coverage? Sad!

The ACA is a sham in order to lay out a new mandatory tax for everyone to play.

How can you be so blind to not see this? Do you visit Reddit often?

No, it wouldn't. It'd get worse. Just look at the types of people who rely on it now. You don't understand how cushy life is for the impoverished in the USA. You haven't seen it.

No, I did end up buying the insurance and pay $100 a month for a shitty plan (because it was the cheapest). So I'm paying 1200 a year for the off chance that I need 20000 in deductibles.

Or I pay a $500 fine.

Oh yeah, I make a measly 20k a year working full time. You don't get much broker than I am, so who the fuck is this actually helping?

Despite what you and your countrymen may think, having two nickels to rub together doesn't make you wealthy. Obamacare completely fucked the middle class with skyrocketing rates so niggers and beaners can get free healthcare. Not to mention the other bullshit that came with Obamacare, like employers being forced to cover full time employees which caused mass lay offs/hour cutting.

>only the wealthy

You fucking shitstained idiot, it affects everyone from the middle class upwards. And what about the poor who try to get a leg up in the world? As soon as they cross the income threshold, they have to start paying out a portion of their income - putting them under the threshold again but not being exempt from paying.

>be me in 2007
>be healthy
>$225/mo for good insurance with $500 deductible

>be me 2017
>be healthy
>$800/mo for shit insurance with $6,500 deductible

Have never made a god damn claim.

Fuck the freeloading pieces of shit.

I don't benefit from ACA and I'm pretty fucking poor. One of the main issues is that it takes household income into account like any other form of welfare. I live with my mom. She makes a decent living but is fucking horrible with money. I eat less than people in the ghetto.

Most of the people who do receive subsidized health care already had some form of assistance anyway. Now they just have shitty insurance plans.

Secundes shits here.

Healthy people don't willingly purchase health insurance.

Now fuck off, 3rd world shill

You autistic lefty/pol/ reddit tards can't even shill properly

Low energy

Damn /leftypol/ is whiter than Sup Forums

Deja vu, this thread again.

Not really it's actually full of shitskin teenagers

Upper lower class person here...

Obamacare has devastated me.

Before Obamacare, insurance was about $100 per month with low deductibles and out of pocket costs. After Obamacare it is $600 per month with very high deductibles and huge out of pocket costs. I am literally paying $600 per month for what amounts to basically no coverage for common illnesses. It is essentially a $600 per month catastrophic plan. My quality of life has dropped significantly due to this huge increase in costs. Its like I bought two new cars that I can't even use but have to pay off each month. This is fucking insane.

And whats worse, apparently I 'earn too much' to be eligible for any Obabooncare subsidies.

Obamacare was designed to fail from the start to give the (((Government))) an excuse to implement single payer (Read : Total control of health care, which means total control of you)

My mother would probably qualify as poor, although she'd object to the redneck part, and she lost coverage for a while under the ACA and had to pay the fine. Now that she has (inferior to her pre-ACA) healthcare again she will have to worry about making too much money and losing gibs. The ACA, and most government gibs programs, incentivize people to stay on them rather than try to become self sufficient.

Get out of here you shill. No one here is stupid enough to fall for that. Obamacare does not help the people. It only helps insurance corps. Take 5 seconds and look at. You are now FINED for not have health insurance!!!!!!! THAT ALONE IS FUCKING CRAZY. YOU DONT NEED INSURANCE!!!! YOU NEED HEALTHCARE. not to mention no hospital can deny treatment to anyone here. DONT SAY THATS CUZ OBAMACARE CUZ HOSPITALS HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DENY TREATMENT HERE. if you are ill you go to the hospital and they fix you. That much has been garunteed here for ever. The problem is whos going to pay for thr people with no jobs or money that cant pay for themselves??? Wait for this howler of a solution. It is now ILLEGAL to not have health insurance other you get a big fat fine!!! Soo now everyone is forced to have insurance. But guess what, those people who dont pay the hospital bill still dont pay the insurance bill!! GO FIGURE!!!! THATS WHY THE INSURANCE COMPANIES KEEP RAISING PRICES. Because the 24 million people that the media keeps refering to( "obamacare keeps 24 million lower class americans on health insurance.") THEY DONT PAY FOR IT. THEY ARE NOT PAYING FOR. THEY NEVER DID PAY FOR IT. THEY DIDNT PAY HOSPITAL BILLS CUZ THEY HAVE NO MONEY AND NOW THEY DONT PAY INSURANCE BILLS CUZ THEY HAVE NO MONEY.
Its a fucking SHAM!!!! Corruption at finest!!! Insurance companies are making $$$$$$$$$$$ off this!! You litterally cant not buy their product!!! And they can raise prices as much as they want cuz "alot of people dont pay their insurance bill, so we gotta make you pay more". You GOT HOODWINKED AND SUCCER PUNCHED IN THE NUTS BY YOUR CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC PARTY. THEY LIED TO YOU AND TOLD THEY WERE GARUNTEEING HEALTHCARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD BUT YOU WERE TO STUPID TO REALIZE THEY WERE ALREADY GARUNTEED HEALTHCARE...
•everyone who cant pay their bills is uneffected by obamacare
• Everyone who does pay their bills now has to pay extra in the form of rising insurance.

Lol you actually believe the prices going up is natural? Ocare hurts everyone who pays their insurance bill. People who dont pay their insurnace bill are unefected. People who dont want insurance are fined. And insurance companies make more $$$$ then theyve have made. Who really wrote and passed this bill?

Cleaned up for clarity...

>kys user (OP)
>Obamacare does not help the people.
>It only helps insurance corps.
>You are now FINED for not have health insurance!
>YOU DONT NEED INSURANCE!!!! YOU NEED HEALTHCARE.
>you can't be denied treatment, that has been the case forever. if you go to the hospital they fix you as they always have, money or not
>the problem is: who is going to pay for the people without jobs/money?
>Leftist piece of shit solution: Make it ILLEGAL to not have insurance
>Who wins? Insurance companies. The US population is a captive audience. They have no choice but to buy the product or be fined.
>the 24 million people that the media keeps refering to( "obamacare keeps 24 million lower class americans on health insurance.") THEY DONT PAY FOR IT. THEY ARE NOT PAYING FOR. THEY NEVER DID PAY FOR IT. THEY DIDNT PAY HOSPITAL BILLS CUZ THEY HAVE NO MONEY AND NOW THEY DONT PAY INSURANCE BILLS CUZ THEY HAVE NO MONEY.

>You GOT HOODWINKED AND SUCCER PUNCHED IN THE NUTS BY YOUR CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC PARTY. THEY LIED TO YOU AND TOLD THEY WERE GARUNTEEING HEALTHCARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD BUT YOU WERE TO STUPID TO REALIZE THEY WERE ALREADY GARUNTEED HEALTHCARE...

Some people are willing to stand up for whats right even when doing so would hurt them. It's called not being an asshole. I sugges you look into it.