We'll Survive without Them

Could you imagine if this gained traction and voluntarily went back to Africa of their own accord?

Let's get this trending on Jewbook.

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216?lang=en
archive.is/s31gq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NFL

They're all just filler there. White people are way better at the sport and the successful teams have white people in the most crucial positions.

Praying every day for this to gain traction

But niggers didn't invent any of those sports

Also
>we're taking Cadillac with us

Don't bother reading this, I thought it was someone making a real point, it's just some nigger listicle

I hate professional sports. What else are they taking?

This will never work, you're asking niggers to put more effort forth than smoking dope and drinking 40's

even if they actually did it, do you think these people that make millions a day will go with them?

Minorities complain about whites and the historical problems with the US for gibs me dats. They don't actually want to leave.

True, and we can stop politicizing sports with faggots like Kapernick at the helm, and just start enjoying the games for their own sake.

Literally the only thing on that list I'd miss is Neil Degrasse Tyson and he'd stay in the US anyways so...

Even when they leave they want to rob people on their way out.

*wins 6th ring*

And they're turning on him anyway since he spoke out against the insanity of anti-Trump protestors:

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216?lang=en

Ok, I can live without all that stuff. You're free to go.

>Taking with us when we leave
>Yeh bruh I'ma own a sport an shiet

This is just masturbation for an insecure ego.

American Niggers were essentailly bred to be the most athletic race through slavery. They're better athetically, but I do agree that successful teams put whites in crucial positions (quarterback).

pfffff what are they waiting for

>America was never white to begin with

then why are only whits to blame for slavery?

>missing black science shill

Who needs peanutbutter?

Nutella is far superior.

American is the only place these people can survive. I don't really have any personal porblems with any Blacks i've ever met, but their repuation as a whole is fucking trash on a global scale. Will there lives matter more in fucking Africa where literally nobody gives a fuck about anyone? They'll just complan where ever they go that they aren't welcomed no matter the amount of aid and support the recieve.

Space exploration is extremely important to the advancement of human progress and NDT is one of very few influential people who push that idea.

Kek

The can't take the only sport that matters, baseball, so who cares?

He pushes meme Science, he doesn't push people into stem fields.

>I don't know where we'll go
Africa, like we've been telling you for more than a century.

>21 things we're taking with us

I thought they'd steal more to be honest.

They should figure out where they're going first. I'll help fund it and sign whatever petitions they want. They can also have everything on that list.

As long as the NHL and half black half white girls stay, I'll be happy.
> BLAXIT can take that mud ranger Subban too

>every invention by black people
How can somebody "take" knowledge lmao it's like piracy dude, you're copying it, not actually "taking" it lmao

I literally want most of these things out of my country.

Archive because OP is a Paul Ryan

archive.is/s31gq

kek

>taking away MJ

enjoy the endless discussion between niggers who want to keep him because he's black and the niggers who hate him because he turned out white

They would whine on twitter, make hashtags about it, and never actually move anywhere.

This is why White Flight is a thing and Black Flight is not.
They're too lazy.

Archive this shit, dont wanna click on that

The joke is they think they invented shit like the curtain pole and curtain pole holders and the bike frame.

>Every other bullet point is a celebrity

I would love to see an all white nfl/nba. I might start watching sports again.

Let's help them out, just for kicks.

>archive.is/s31gq
What does that even mean, queer?

WE WUZ CURTAIN POLEZ N SHIET

see

>1. The NFL
No black owners, good luck taking it
>2. Beyonce
Yes please
>3. The Obamas
Yes please
>4. tRap music
Yes please, but (((they))) might like a word
>5. Real lips, butts, and melanin
?
>6. The word “Fleek”
Yes please
>7. Neil Degrasse Tyson
doubt he wants to go
>8. Every invention by black people
I think we'll be alright
>9. Our 1.2 trillion dollar annual buying power
k
>10. The whip and nae nae
Yes please
>11. Rhythm
shieeeet
>12. Soul food
No
>13. Oprah
Yes please
>14. Cornrows
k
>15. Gospel music
No
>16. Will Smith
We keep Fresh Prince reruns though
>17. Morgan Freeman’s voice
k
>18. Michael Jackson, Prince, and Whitney Houston’s entire catalogs
k
>19. Shondaland
wut
>20. HeLa Cells
No
>21. Cadillac
lol no

I was just throwing something against the wall. At least you knew it wasn't a compliment.

truth

Who's to say that Subban won't just end up back on a Canadian team if he leaves the US?
>Quebec City Qucks when?

They put peanut butter on the list? Like if they go all peanut butter factories will close?

>basketball
Lmao, it's Canadian, stupid niggers

>niggers actually believe this

just fuck my shit up

I would literally miss nothing on that list.

Crime and welfare.

I support #Blaxit niggers get out

There you go, all in one.

Good. Then real Football. Called MLS here, will take over. Plus we'll have our whitey NHL, and Whitey/Spic MLB

Do you happen to be melanin rich?

>Cadillac
>created by nogs

Kek

Look at that list of things we'll be missing. Half a dozen "inventions" which have all been debunked and a handful of minstrels and their cultural poison.

The real Achilles Heel of this plan is that there's no welfare or affirmative action in Africa and these shit beasts cannot survive without the white man's charity.

I don't. But I'll own my shitty joke.

Peanutbutter wasn't even invented by nignogs, the aztecs and other Indian tribes smashed nuts into a paste way before those idiots

Holy shit imagine the list if white people did this?

We need this to happen.

Because they were aztecs n' sheeiitt

kek

Bump.

I can't remember the last time I ate peanut butter

Which are?

Exactly, we wont miss out on much.

>Inferring that Cocaine Obama didn't flee the country

>17. Morgan Freeman’s voice

Oh God no no no, what will we ever do without this?

He's about as influential as Joe Rogan. Pure meme-mongers

WE won't lose any of this.
All we will lose is everything created by blacks from time of leave, on forward.
Everything created up until then will remain.

Whites came from albinism. Whites dont really exist, they are albino pajeets. Race doesnt exist, everyone has african DNA. The english language is a fake slave language. God is real, merciful, and JUST.

>Which are?

Black people memes

Looks like this actually has supporters, some jews behind it even

bump
We should me this. I'll fire up my 4 black twitter accounts. I'll be glad if I can get even one boatload of niggers to leave this country.
Pic related is useful for subversion tactics: don't be an idiot.

After looking over the list, seems like a fair bargain, except basketball that canadian stupid niggers, but ill let it go anyway if it helps move things along, well worth the 60% drop in crime rates. How do we get this rolling??

Even if they did leave, they'd probably just move to France or Germany. They aren't stupid enough to move to Africa.

All the stuff they're taking I'd be very happy to be rid of... it's like 10 celebrities and some fashion trends that I hate.

>4. tRap Music
>tRap
Fucking niggers didn't even proof read it. Someone should make a support site that looks more professional.

Make black twitter accounts and retweet the hashtags.
follow the graphic in

We would probably have to subsidize it but that's okay. 360 win.

Its also invented by whites, list is by stupid niggers for stupid niggers

Jewgle image search the term "American inventors": kikes bump all the niggers to the top.

Yeah well there was supposed to be a mass exodus to Canada but that never happened. White people are like the ever reliable friend that gets used, even if you get mad at them you will ALWAYS come back for help.

There is literally nothing they could actually take with them that would make this bad for anyone except for who they end up with.

Got me.

The real issue is that they can't actually take that with them, nor can they take the inventions.
At this rate, nobody's going to take these niggers seriously: they clearly need some cunning white men like us to guide them along their exodus.

In the other article about what they will leave behind, one item is "syrup sandwiches"

Wtf? Is this African cuisine

I think they mean trap music

>twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216?lang=en

Grillz and durags?

but..that is basically just some French toast with some syrup...

>most of it is shit we don't need or shitty meme trash

Don't even give a fuck about race, but they sure aren't convincing me that them leaving is a bad thing.

Well, bye... nigger

I'm ready for it. Hell, where's the gofundme where I can buy one-way tickets to africa for 10 or 20 blacks who hate america like this clown?

>syrup sandwiches

So this is what they eat at thanksgiving while shitposting #whitepipocantcook

I did kek to that indeed.