Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#Islam
strawpoll.me/12618707/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sour grapes

ROASTIES are going off the deep end.

It's cruel and unusual punishment

>How do we stop this?
insert a large influx of muslims to your county's population. The problem then takes care of itself.

I'd let her on the flight.

fuck shes da bomb!!! id luurve to stick ma BBC in her puss an ass.

virgin nerd OP. pic related is fucking rad

muslims dont like that kind of thing...

Not a bad idea dad. They have a strong moral compass. How do I go about acquiring these Muslims? How do I persuade them to leave their thriving communities and move to the United States?

fucking degenerate
I just don't want to pop a boner in my daily routine you fucking whore, get a descent dress bitch

The real question is what kind of mother wouldn't look at this and call her daughter a whore, wondering what she did wrong.

>They have a strong moral compass

I see you've never met any Muslims.
Not even joking.

Funny. Seeing how there is a 80% chance you're a Muslim.

>I'm not a piece of meat you pig!

You don't. Literally plenty of girls who are more conservative to go after. You have social media now to know a person a whole lot better before getting involved with them. Use it.

Why stop it though, are you actually gay? These types of women aren't marriage material, they're built for fucking.

Uh-huh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#Islam

Just do me a favor and don't trust sandniggers. If you do, you'll only have yourself to blame.

No government and/or Catholicism.

>muslims dont like that kind of thing...
You missed the point.

>Flag implying Sven isn't white
>also implying the Somalis in Sweden are literate

those levels of thicccness shouldn't be even possible

I dont care.
It has no effect on me.
you are a huge faggot that should kill your self but first clean up any genetic dropping you might leave behind.

this
they'll end up trying to settle down with a "nice" guy in their 30s

this bitch pretended to be abducted, never went back to her insta after

A single one

thank you

please accept this nationalist Aryan qt

Thank you God for making me gay

We need to make rape legal.

MAKE RAPE LEGAL AGAIN!

Stop giving sluts attention

Islam obviously

This whole board is degenerates in denial

What a useless post

Is it bad I want to this girl bent over getting fucked with balls that size slamming against her pussy?

that's like getting snakes into your field to get rid of the mice

>tfw she asked does my ass look fat in these user?

please piss on me/10

anglo is learning

This is true. Even for ramadan most of them only dont eat in public and then go home and gorge on food (before sundown) and drink alcohol like an irishman

t. spick

Stupid vapid whore. Pretty representative of modern western females unfortunately.

I'm actually ok with this and would prefer to see more of it.

Ha! If only.... snakes at least would leave once there is no food available to a more bountiful area

This could also end the Islam is acceptable meme in the long run

>girls dress like sluts
>muslims can't help themselves
>they rape and assault en masse
>public opinion finally turns and acknowledges the muslims as the backwards scum culture that they are

Why contain it? Take advantage of the situation lads. Get ripped, make a decent amount of money and fuck easy sluts like her.

agreed

the hard line beliefs would end all (((nonsense)))

I believe in Jesus so maybe try )))real christianity(((

Nah, the mental gymnastics team of the liberal media is pretty good

>Mom is making fun

lol

she would've already beens slaped on the face by mine.

And unlike you, they have the balls to stop it.

Even went as far as to give herself a wedgie for full effect. Class.

Sup Forums are full of faggots, it should be mandatory for all females walking in public to be 100% nude, and mandatory for any man to forcibly rape and sodomize that woman for as long and hard as they want.

Your one to talk leaf

How's that been working out for Sweden?

Absolutely halal

Including your mum?

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

how is this not posted yet? Disappointed.

Slowly but surely. Read the other day somewhere that rightwing swedish parties are raising a bit in polls. Media can lie to us, but they live the reality

Straw poll strawpoll.me/12618707/r

I agree.
BRAPPPPPPPFFF posting is a sacred ritual in degeneracy threads.

>How do we stop this?

Why would you?
This is human nature's danger signals.
Look for excessive piercings, tattoos and hair dyed unnatural colors and when you see it do a 360 and walk away.
Saves a fuck ton of time.

The Swedish nationalist party SD is currently the second biggest or the biggest party in the polls.

My point exactly. Media can keep telling us everything is dandy in sweden. Swedes know better than to believe what media tells them rather than their own eyes

>working out is degenerate

Please proceed to give me the logical reasons for why you'd EVER want this to stop without reverting to "muh degeneracy"

It's a slow process. Compare Swedish attitudes to muslims today and how they felt 5 years ago.

The Dutch are turning. The French are turning.

I was in Poland last week and some guy aggressively grabbed me in the street and asked if I were muslim. Just because I have a beard! Europe is fighting back. The tolerance for Islam is less and less every year.

Senpai, dressing like a slut to work out IS degenerate. Alse she is just showing off her magnificent ass for attention

Learn from others mistakes user. Don't fall for the "don't get married young" meme

BRRAAAAP

>taking pride in perfecting your human physique
>degenerate

Stop being bitter, no joke man
You gotta control the darkness
its no easy job

as long as it's encouraged more and more girls will do it.
even now there's not enough women who can be considered marriage material and the numbers aren't rising

no one over the age of 35

god i love baneposting

I was working on a shoop for a while where i reconstructed the plane behind CIA, but i guess i lost interest.

Oh, I'm sure women dress like nuns in your gym.

i'm fucking triggered by this tattoo

This but unironically. The only thing that can save Western civilization is fucking it up. Once Muslims start showing their true colors it will solve itself.

imagine bending her down and pumping your hot cum in to her tight wet pussy.

You know being gay is degenerate aswell.

Pride has nothing to do here. She is sexualizing herself because she gets attention. 'Work out' is there just because she think thats a valid excuse to take pics of her ass so when people call her an attention whore she can she 'nah mate im dressed like that because I work out'.
Degenerate

>try )))real christianity(((
unfortunately, if we did that, people would just whine how oppressive and intolerant christians are. I would prefer that over mudslimes any day, but I'm afraid the only way is getting a few more until people realise what savages they are, but hopefully not before they purged the worst of the degenerates

SAD!

>self righteous aspie circle jerking about muh degeneracy

Oh shut the fuck up spastics.
How fucking selectively blind have you be not not notice that the frequenters of 4chinnz (pol especially) are one of the most degenerate people out there.

>tight
as if it wasn't completely loose by all the miles of cock she took

There is a middle ground between a nun and a sex object.
>falling for the gym jew
I exercise at home and outside. But yes here they also dress like sluts. Again, because of the attention

Well said.

>tight

Good ane.

meh, I'm not all that much into cuckoldry

You're doing it wrong

There's something wrong with you

Why would you want to wear clothing that is literally being sucked up into your asshole

isn't that uncomfortable?

1 post by this id

Do you really think that a fucking sandnigger would be able to write on the internet in another language than arabic?

>tight
I bet that fucking her is like throwing a pickle across the hallway

When a Jap says your fucked up, your fucked up.

Emoticons truly are cancer, nice ass though

Why not tell the truth? You want this to stop because you cumskin sucks are too small to even make an impact in her sweet nectar producer

Your pic reminds me of that country song "riding with Private Malone" where the singer buys the old car of a soldier who died at war, and the private's ghost can be seen riding shotgun with him.

Now I want a country song where you're riding with Hitler's ghost. Or maybe a euro beat song where Hitler's ghost is riding with Sup Forumso/

hnnnnnnnnng

This

>some guy aggressively grabbed me in the street and asked if I were muslim
What the fuck was he gonna do if you said yes? Assault a stranger on the sidewalk for no reason?