DONT TREAD ON ME FLAG

I don't understand why people hate or love the don't tread on me flag. I personally love the flag because of its message and not its history. Why do people consider it racist and why do people love it so much.
Reasons? guesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who thinks its racist?

a lot of people aka liberals but I truly dont get what the debate is

wasnt this the first flag of the amerilards before the one with the stripes and stars?

german education

>Who thinks its racist?

Everything is racist what doesn't match their ideology.

Can't you see the pattern by now?

Nah thats called dont fence me in. Theres a song about it. Common misconception

fucking tards. I fucking hate what libertarians did to the Gadsden flag.

I just think it's cringey as fuck.

Don't love or hate it.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/

it upsets black people, so it's racist.

the only people that think it's racist are idiotic libs who don't actually understand what it represents.

Pretty much any ideology that is right of center is assumed by libs to be racist. Shit I've seen libs that fucking droned on and on about "getting these fence sitting centrists to see the light".

I swear they are some of the most pretentious motherfuckers.

"The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag."

not even a capitalist and i think it's a wicked-looking flag

well we dont give a fuck about your history because its not relevant

reddit as fuck

They treat their politics like religious zealotry. They call anybody who disagrees with their ideology a heretic, only they use words like "racist" and bigot." Complete submission is the only thing that will make them happy. I half expect to find a lot of them dead with matching sneakers and covered in purple drapes.

Here's a snek.

Snek

Anyone have the this is the opposite of what I requested?

A small local shop has one hanging inside, so now I preferentially shop there.

Pic related is my favorite version

Im gonna get a shirt with that. Its the best meme this hellhole has ever shat out

rare

or

but this is my favorite

:3

if they saw these they would be disappointed

Tokitsukaze is dog, not snek

This ones the best. The snakes face and open mouth is perfect

Fucking Sup Forums

gas yourself faggot

I really like the flag itself. Always did ever since I was young. I used to think it was really cool. Maybe that's why I'm a libertarian today.

>ere'

it's 'ere fucking yank

Whaa? It's racist now? WTF

mohamad will win?

It's a pretty good flag

>Why do people consider it racist
Inequality of outcome is rayciss.

I reject this flag because the snake is a satanic symbol, even though I am libertarian myself.

Fucking lol

Because libertarians use it.
Everybody knows libertarians are retarded.

this one's really good

what an idiotic reason

librarians piss me off

logic tends to do that

Anyone have the Arizona Diamondbacks version?

>wants a minarchist government
>can't even bathe themselves

This is my favourite.

>The global hegemon is not relevant

Please don't.

it's current year + 2. racist means white. that's it. anything even remotely pro white is considered racist. whenever someone says "racist" just interpret that as "white". like how when something is "politically correct" you interpret it as "wrong"

Because liberty is offensive.