So I'm in a relationship with this girl...

So I'm in a relationship with this girl. She has a great sense of humor and is pretty easy going when it comes to almost everything except for one thing.

We've had a couple of discussions on the refugee crisis and I have the stance that it's incredibly mishandled and open boarder policies don't work as long as Islam is as archaic as it is.

She says that we "owe" the refugees our protection because the west continuously bombed the middle east.

I already explained that Germany wasn't even involved in most middle eastern conflicts and that those places were war-zones way before western interference. Some of the countries people "flee" from aren't even war-zones. Their living conditions are below western standards and that's why economic migration seems to be the preferable option.

She won't budge and insists that all the things I've mentioned are also an indirect result of western interference (ex. Germany benefits economically from the plight of people in the east so they are just as responsible for their problems)

What should I do? Keep in mind that she has a great ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
youtube.com/watch?v=lX4p3PLcL_c
youtube.com/watch?v=zNERcF1J1uY(
youtube.com/watch?v=ar8y44lJldE&t=115s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep pushing the Germany didn't involve in the conflict aspect. If all else fails as a lat resort say that they are too antisemetic to come to Germany.

>2017
>taking female political views seriously
just keep plowing that ass

1. Most of them are young uneducated men.
2. They aren't taking actual refugees from Ukraine, where there are children and mothers wanting to escape a war, which is directly connected to germany, since it was EUROmaidan

If you do, you can have a good wife. Politics is how my parents got along.

Looks like good breeding stock. Tel her you love her caring nature but that she should find something more worthy of her expression of it.

Volunteer at an retirement-center or an animal shelter.

If you want to redpill her, get a cute puppy and walk it near where muslims live, they cant stand dogs. She will quickly learn to see things your way.

Read a couple pages of Mein Kampf to her every evening.

Ask her to spend a night in a refugee camp or refuge.

She'll change her mind after that

You dumb cunt this is why you westerners are cucked,you do not discuss politics with women and you do not care about their politic opinion and you wonder why you got feminism and cultural marxism....

>Volunteer at an retirement-center or an animal shelter.
Wtf are you suggesting. Taking care of a bunch of white kids is only acceptable form of volunteering

if this girl was my daughter, I'd be in jail

but it would be worth it

Ask her why she doesn't seem to care about white South Africans who are suffering a much worse fate, and actually have a need to flee.

After all, the west meddled with SA and Rhodesia until they collapsed.

That's bullshit though.
>If you do, you can have a good wife. Politics is how my parents got along.

This.

Take her to one of your no go zones. Then disappear. Then come to her rescue before she gets raped

Drop it. Look at her!

At home bar rules apply (unless holyday and granpas drunk), No politics, no religion.

Smack her around a bit, that should teach her a lesson.

Show her this video.

Remind her that the west has affected the economies of all civilizations.

>She says that we "owe" the refugees our protection because the west continuously bombed the middle east.

Indeed. Germany is large enough to take in the entire populations of Middle Eastern countries.

Ask her why she is racist against the Middle East and why Arabs can't rebuild their homes but has to come to Europe and live in her home.

This, altho kinda risky. And thers always those cucks who blame themselves or "muh white supremacy" for getting raped

Women can vote you moron

Mate you have it easy, my gf is studying Gender Studies for her masters degree

Keep pushing the 'Germany wasn't involved' thing, keep pushing that most of the economic migrants aren't from war-zones, keep pushing that 'economic migrant' thing, mention how there's very few migrants in countries that don't have generous welfare handouts because they're here to take advantage of the most gibbs. Mention the unsustainability of long term mass migration into a tiny continent of Europe; Europe is only so small, and only has so few jobs, importing so many people on such a large scale is not economically sustainable.

Moreover, if we 'owe' the refugees protection, why must that protection be in the form of the surrendering of our country to them? Why can we not protect them via sending assistance, instead of them coming here and taking it?

Also this. Nobody gives a shit about Afrikaners and Rhodesians who are suffering economic disenfranchisement and racialized violence from their government for some reason.

>She says that we "owe" the refugees our protection because the west continuously bombed the middle east.
>because the west continuously bombed the middle east

You're gonna have to insist that she give you a timeline of this apparent "continuous bombing" of the entire fucking region.
Because it didn't happen.

After basic chronology gets established, then you can start tackling issues like context. Like, maybe regimes don't just get bombed for no fucking reason. Even morally-ambiguous reasons, or reasons based on faulty intel.
It's not just done for the fuck of it, devoid of any context whatsoever. That's like saying that jailing a person is just kidnapping, without regard for whatever they did in the first place.

Advanced-level shit is to get her to look at Islam's constant expansionism since its emergence in the 600s, across North Africa, the Mediterranean, and the Balkans.

So I searched the image via google and found several hits for it on russiand boards. Why are you lying that she is your girlfriend, OP? Are you really that pathetic?

Just nod silently at first.

Then when you are dicking her and about to cream that puss just blurt out the redpill as she cums hard.

Then she will associate the red pill with pleasure.

Need more visual information on that ass before giving you some advice

Just put a baby in her so she can stop infantilizing barbaric people and worry about her own kids.

Prep Ahmed and watch

she's not that good looking

if you are attractive don't feel trapped

on a side note come talk to us about it on discord discord.gg/D2Mq3te

that's some shitty bar rules

i do nothing else then talk women, religion, philosophy and politics

if you want "fun" in the bar without anyone rocking your boat go fucking talk with all the girls in girls restroom ya faggot

Mate, the unwritten rule is if someone does not share your opinion then don't discuss anything with them regarding that topic.

Then find someone likeminded to discuss said topic so as to not cause a void. This will help the relationship by letting both parties remain independent.

Not every relationship is the same. Bringing up your parents shows your lack of understanding, naivety and inability to understand social examination beyond the self.

Bring up the fact that for every 1 refugee housed in Germany, it could be 12 in Turkey. The more you take into Germany the less you can help.

Thats no excuse for cultural suicide, user

how old do you think she looks? Consider what you can know before playing the puritan.

sell her for three camel at abdul

>What should I do?

start prepping the bull

>we "owe" the refugees our protection because the west continuously bombed the middle east
Dropped

Tell her that arbitrary ideas of who owes what and karma are irrelevant, and the only rational political position to hold is the one that benefits you. Taking in refugees isn't beneficial, therefore it shouldn't be done.

I don't know why you'd care about something so insignificant like that.

She has no power whatsoever and has no influence in the slightest in affecting German refugee policy. If you argue with her about it, nothing will change. It's fucking nothing

>>>>>filename...
nice b8

I guess you just have to wait till you've been cucked by some sandniggers then buddy..

Don't worry Hans, It is your Schutzstaffel ancestors speaking through you.

Das dritte Reich wirt weider Auftersehen.

this should be funny banter but coming from Sweden im pretty sure you are actually pretty serious about it

You're obviously no good in bed. If you fuck a bitch good enough everything you say will be gospel. Learn how to lay pipe Hans.

beat her and spit in her mouth

We all know where it's going for germany.

He should either not care about what his girlfriend say, or he might as well just get a blacked subscription, i hear they have 20% off for germans right now

a refugee being taken care of here is 10 times more expensive than taking care of 1 in their countries, so with the money used to handle the million that came, 10 million could be given good conditions in a stellar camp.
So if she really wants to help then the logical way is not bringing them in because its a inefficient drain of resources that could be helping countless more.
also most of them are just being opportunistic rats not real refugees, the ones that are set to come to portugal due to the quotas just leave back to northern europe for that sweet easy welfare, they couldnt care less about peace.

>implying anyone would post a real pic of their gf on pol
>implying OP has a gf anyways

Just fuck her senseless every day and then tell her you don't give two shits about refugees who deserve nothing.

Let her live/work next to them... her opinion will change VERY fast

now, this is good bantz

I don't live in a city that has "no-go" zones. As far as I know we don't have refugees here. Most immigrants in this city are Russian-German

>reverse image search
>lands on 2ch hk
hmmmmm

Ask her what the end game is then and when Germany will finally stop "owing" them?

Any human either accepts someone else's consensus, or you has another opinion, but being apolitical is a myth. If you don't share your political views with your wife, you're guaranteed a lower-level functioning family. It is that simple.

*or has

this

pic is not my girlfriend. I'm not going to post an actual pic of my gf on fucking Sup Forums.

If your gf is not as much of a racist or even more so than you, then you are quite literally cuckolded. No exceptions.

My advice is don't ask autistic fucks on Sup Forums for relationship advice. Also why does it even matter who cares if you don't agree in everything.

This is the easiest argument to counter.

If she really wants to protect refugees she should be 100% against having a single one come here. Because each 1 we take in here is 100s we could take care of in the ME with the same money.

In fact all charities at the time said they were screaming for resources and asked why the fuck Europe was calling for a mass migration instead of giving them more cash.

Really engages the enneagrams.

(OP)

>go on a vaca together to turkey
>get rapey looks coz blondes are like magnets to them
>never again have these conversations
>commence plowing till the end of time
>yw young fag

Was banging a so called "feminist" back in the day. I told her that I'm smarter then her, she asked why and I said it was because I was a guy. Never seen her so pissed but literally 20 minutes later she is cooking me a meal and sucking my cock. Will never forget that funny lesson.

go to jamaica. i know this girl who loved niggers and refugees, she was literally wearing an arafat scarf demonstrating to let them all in. last summer, she and some commie friends decided it was a good idea to hitchhike through jamaica and experience that great and diverse culture. on the first night, before they had even started the hitchhiking they were harassed by packs of niggers and one of her friends were finger raped on the streets

never seen her wearing her arafat scarf and talk warmly about refugees after that

Ignore her and keep plowing dat ass. You wouldn't care about a little kid's opinion, would you?

then why is she your girlfriend?

Ditch her for azer woman. they are beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4p3PLcL_c

So what?
Tell her this war won't get better when millions of men who could fight are running away and leave their women and children behind in the most horrible war zone since Vietnam. By making it so easy for them to come to Europe isn't she then responsible for the children getting killed by terroists? Maybe show her a video of (((moderate rebels))) beheading people and tell her that she is responsible for this because people with her mindset enable these men to run away instead of fighting for their homelands and protecting their people. Try to hit her with empathy and say that you feel sorry for the people there but the war won't end if most of the men able to fight run away for welfare and the terrorists mostly won't leave. Also convince her to vote for the AfD because they are one of the parties which does not want to intervene in other countries.

Me bringing up my parents was for the sole purpose of showing that it's not something miraculous when people get along by discussing politics, it was a kind of bait (in a good sense) for if someone gets interested I could share the story, because it is a story I know better than any other, and it is a story of people who never betrayed each other till their old age.

You're too quick to jump into conclusions and assume too simple motives behind one's actions.

This video is also important
youtube.com/watch?v=zNERcF1J1uY( German sub)

>Keep in mind that she has a great ass.

You're not dating Alexandra Gaier user....

People have different ideas of what justice is, and you can't just refute basic ideas like that with facts, because these kind of ideas are based on feelings, for all of us, even for "logical people".

What you can try to do though is let her describe what justice means to her and then find examples where sticking to that idea of justice would lead into situations she wouldn't want to end up in.

Give her to Achmed and find yourself a based slav qt. You are in a sinking ship. Save yourself before it's too late.

White guilt is a disease, it leads to mental illness called Liberalism
Dump her or it will destroy your future together

Don't listen to the jew. Follow your heart and keep her, she's not that ugly. Maybe she is right (I am not claiming she is), and try to listen and understand your argument and ask her to do the same, but this time with proof and all.

You must accept her point of view OP, and as a good goy, suggest that she should also contribute and help a refugee in need with their sexual emergencies.

Then you go and ask her for marriage, but only if she agrees that your children should have her last name, while at the same time providing shelter to Ahmed and his five 14-year old cousins.

I can't. She's pregnant.

And I'm not going to dump her just because she has a different political opinion.

Abort

When did Germany bomb the middle east?

Put a baby in her and her mind will change.

Tell her you are worried about climate change, economic sustainability and conflict in germany. Tell her that germany should prepare her own people for the inevitible.

Do not listen to the turk rape baby. Germany woman are lost. They are told to hate Germany from a very young age. Your are fucked.

Just explain how we can help 20 times more refugees for the money there than we can here. Also say they will be discriminated here by 'le evil white man' especially after Köln. Ask her who will rebuild Syria/other warzone after the war while all men 16-40 are here. End with how it's better to keep them there to not burden them with a culture shock on top of any psychological problems from the war. Call her out on any of these if she disagrees.

These arguments seem to work best for me on chronic leftists. Going full 1488 doesn't work, use the fake empathy angle.

Dump her. You don't want that raising your children.

She won't be pretty forever so you have to go with someone who is at least trying to think for herself.

I'd bet anything she has a shit father.

We get along really well except for anything politics related, that and shes really hot even though she is one of those girls with loads of tattoos and piercings.

lel

Still salty DE killed all your people. Apparently we should have gone harder at it.

What city u from?

This.

Redpill her when she cums. That's how she'll learn.

"Oh, Hans"
>"We must secure a future for white children"
"I'm cum--"
>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
"--ming"

Something like that.

>any British girl
>"really" hot

wewlad

I recommend molyneaux
youtube.com/watch?v=ar8y44lJldE&t=115s

he talks to a german kid i think about a similar issue his girlfriend

notice mostly men revolt against refugees because they have an innate instinct of common sense to defend their territory and protect their own

and mostly women let them in because they have an innate sense of nurturing

the problem is white people have been taught to feel guilty for being white. when you pair nurturing with white guilt you get liberalism which is destructive.

german people are extra cucked due to nazi white guilt . there are very few real german people left most of them died between ww1 and ww2

You had your chance Turk.

>really hot
>tattoos and piercings

faggot.

no that's bullshit

lol

>spics

>she's not that ugly
It's not her though.