>The state of modern day men on sating sites

What

he's a dweeb. Ive always loved things "weird" that fits into annoying nerd culture, but I never really fell into everything that comes with it. The constant comicons and retarded cosplay. Man... just enjoy the good sci fi books, films, games (rarely fantasy is cool too) and stop revelling in the nerdy crap. Not everyone has to be a nerd!!

A

Faggot

That retarded font is even worse than the cringey beta faggot

The generation raised by Reddit

I assume you like cosplay (not talking about hot cosplay models)?

>he has a nose ring too

For once, I agree with a chinese muslim.

I wish more guys were like this.

>using dating sites
>2017

literally what the fuck are you doing?

you'll have better luck and better woman walking up to a them on the street and asking "wanna fuck?"

No, I was responding to OP and you broke my chain.

>Tanner

I'm good at hiding my powerlevel but every time I fuck a girl in my room I like to imagine my Guardsman and Astartes are reveling at an Imperator Titan fighting a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh.

Kek

>Blue hair
>Grey mustache
>Thinks you get women by complimenting them and being chivalrous.

KEK!

>23
>that fucking ugly and past it looking already

Fucking hell sometimes I like to make myself feel better by thinking I may not be rich but at least I ain't ugly.

Shit like this is always such a huge confidence booster

me too senpai me too

i would cuck this white boi so hard if i was a woman

not political

Blue-haired white knight freak. No way this dudes 23. I'd say divorced mid-thirties and obsessed with anime.

This seems like a desperate dude trying to bang young women by acting "cute". He is 100% a pedo. The only young women that find his hair "cool" are 12-16 year olds..

>Match with cute girl on Tinder
>She's a single mom
>mfw this happens too often

dude looks like the CEO of uber

You're suprised that you find single moms on a site dedicated to casual sex?

>surprised
Why would you think that?

Because your previous post acted like it was unexpected

He's being ironic, right?

>all of time before television is popular
>growing up: "be nice to girls", "girls are frail", etc
>chivalry practiced everywhere, girls love it, all is well
>tv becomes popular (1950s, 60s)
>men start to get lazy across the board, including chivalry, just watch tv (esp. as kids)
>women enter power vacuum while men lapse because of decline of strong male figures
>2 decades of widespread hard drug use pass and destroy the strong men's minds
>braindead druggie dads and empowyred moms raise a generation of broken children (millennials)
>internet rises in popularity and catalyzes estrangement and degenerate behavior

>now 2017
>children-of-clean-boomers,-too-young-for-hard-drug-era parents born in 1970s, 80s raise gen z
>gen z witnesses degenerate post-internet-boom internet, and with healthy parental guidance learns to reject degeneracy

>fastforward a couple decades without major changes between now and then
>more degenerate behavior from new generation of millennial-raised kids
>boomer core for conservatism starts to die out but still strong
>gen z now voting age, swings elections to right wing party handily as they realize their beliefs align with conservatism
>likely conservative renaissance in this time period of late 2020s to early 2040s
>lawmakers push america way more conservative and libertarian during this time
>lessons learned from rise of internet, hard drug era, millennial degeneracy, laziness make this a much improved 1950s, 1960s american dream

Hang in there, guys.