Officer killed after stun gun fails to subdue fleeing suspect, police say

fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/officer-killed-after-stun-gun-fails-to-subdue-fleeing-suspect-police-say/506400662

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2-PJRYHx60
u.pomf.is/qgredz.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Au1aqKns2W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

F

F
:(

damn RIP

F

As a cop I hate tasers, they give a false sense of security. I had a friend in the academy who could fight through a taser and also interestingly was immune to pressure points as well.

this is why cops shoot people. fuck a stun gun

also,

F

Yeah some people have odd resistance to police equipment.

I'm sure you are well aware that drugs can result in people being immune to all sorts of take down tactics.

I know in the UK a lot of farmers are usually immune to PAVA spray (our pepper spray) due to some of the chemicals they handle regularly.

Rest in peace to this officer.

Police in the uk use CS spray. It's even weaker than PAVA.

Oh apparently some forces use PAVA, one I was in used CS. I feel gypped now.

I can imagine the signs now:

"Be a Playa, bin that PAVA "

F

Why don't cops wear body armor 24/7 when patrolling in niggerstans?

rcmp in Canada mostly don't carry tazers anymore because they're useless. If you need to stop a thug it's best to shoot them.

F

F

>The suspected gunman remained in intensive care with four gunshot wounds, according to KFOR.

Just let him die

>22
It's just too young man. Fuck the nigger that did this.

Is OKC really crime ridden?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=r2-PJRYHx60

Cop here (Mecklenburg state police)

We had training with stun guns recently, those things are pure shit.
Even when the weather is good they dont work Properly in like 1/5 cases. And when you than have wind you can forget it.

Poor guy, im so angry right now.

Only because people dont want to have dead dindu/rapefugee criminals cops have to die.
Fuck all of this. i could puke.

>implying kraut pigs ever face against rapefugees and don't just come to the crime scene to protect them in case the dad of a girl that was just raped got angry

Why would you even need tasers, faggots, if all you do is raid homes of honest citizens who left a comment that offends ISIS veterans online?

Trump planned this, kind of like how Obama planned Sandy Hook, in order to allow cops to use firearms more often on niggers.

BASED
A
S
E
D

End of the line pig

u.pomf.is/qgredz.mp4
F may he rest in peace.

F

I guess we should modify conduct protocols encouraging LEO's to use their side-arm FIRST at any sign of perceived danger, though libshits will obviously have a problem with that since protecting criminal scum is priority #1 with the left.

praise kek

I'm pretty much immune to pressure points and pain from various things like joint locks (the joint will obviously break after a certain point, but I don't feel anything). Be careful if you see people who can turn their arms like this (for instance my arm goes like this whenever I lean onto it to relax, it's fairly common), there's a high chance that whoever can do this is also immune to pressure points. Not sure about taser resistance but it might be linked.

Reminder stun guns only have a 66% chance of working, they're notoriously unreliable

>Officer killed after stun gun fails to subdue fleeing suspect, police say

Well no shit. Video related:

I'll Get You Bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

F

Then why do cops carry them?

Oklahoma native here. The entirety of this state is going to hell in a handbasket and has been for a long time. Tulsa Oklahoma is one of the most dangerous cities in the country if i'm not mistaken.

It's literally considered a firearm in this country. Can't (easily) buy pepper spray.

Rest In Peace Terney.

>Then why do cops carry them?
You see the marxist state does not trust its citizens - even the law enforcement or military personnel

if it could it would disarm everyone entirely to make sure that no one can rebel or run away

The irony is, the more conservative ive become; the more respect i have for the Police. RIP Terney :(

I hope the piece of shit that killed him gets his.

>22 years old

Have fun in prison for the rest of your life, scum.

Wasn't aware that some constabularies hadn't made the swap. Was this recently or a few years ago mate?

I'm guessing you got pepper spray that was still within the expiration date after they started the process of updating the larger police forces.

this just happened.

Something to cheer us up youtube.com/watch?v=Au1aqKns2W4