Too many white kids and we'll cut your funding

>The Los Angeles Unified School District provides more funding for schools where the white population is below 30 percent.

>40% white = segregation
>90% hispanic = diveristy

abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_busing_desegregation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Diversity is strength
>These poor brown people need extra care to succeed

MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU LIBERAL FUCKS

LA is pretty nuch mexico again, hopefully kim nukes it

From what I read it has to do with a desegregation law from 70's, so it's nothing new. Not saying it's okay but it's been happening for a long time.

It's not about excluding non-white students, it's the fact that the school has too many white students so therefore they get punished.

California deserves everything it gets

I bet disproportionately high White tax revenue is just fine.

>california

every fucking time

It's honestly pretty amazing how completely contradicting a mentality can be and the mind still find a way to pretend its valid.

Holding brown people to the same standards as white people is racism, treating them like children who can't be held responsible for their actions and assume every decision they make is because of white people is tolerant and progressive.

I don't understand how they could possibly think that declaring certain minorities mentally unfit is a measurement of equality.

When it starts getting heated like in a protest or riot, you can actually see it fade in how their obsession with race is purely based in striving to feel capable and self-righteous by starting arguments and feeling like they won them. You can see it unravel because every time they call some older black man racist, or not really black, or a traitor purely because their not in the crowd. They can be protesting the same thing and still catch shit for it.

Kek nice country you have there America.
Your guns and freedom coming in handy there.

bump

California is an abomination. They're infesting my state and tries to push their cuck policies here when they move here.

t. Texas.

ICE sent back so many illegal mexicans the schools have more whites now lul.

You're lucky you live out in the middle of fucking nowhere and have nothing to offer minorities.

CA is just a yankee Texas. You're all spics.

t. mobile

Mexico is literally taking over your country piece by piece.

It's amazing.

in the bay area everywhere with "good school" is priced accordingly. The only ones that are """cheap""" have schools full of chinks who game the stats. those ultraliberals buying up $2m shitshacks so their kids can go to mostly white schools where they are taught to act like and glorify niggers.

China is literally taking over your country

Chinks aren't too bad compared to Mexicans you must admit.

Hispanics are almost Negros levels of violence.

Well someone has to guard the front line because you pussy ass faggots don't want to.

Yeah, dont you have like a shit ton of Malaysian and Filipino sex slaves on payroll in Melbourne?

Yeah, that's true. More rape too.

Can we stop having these "who is more cucked?" contest all day and start fixing countries one by one?
Neither of you should be happy about mexico or china taking over a white country.

Chinks are as bad if not worse. They are just more insidious and clandestine about it. Sneaky.

Hey, can you grant asylum to like a couple Mexicans in that case? At least they work.

>Muh systematic oppression
Dont you see user, it's white people who handicapped the minorities for so many years, its only fair theyre handicapped now. Isnt cultural Marxism fun?

Do you think that will fix anything in the long run? If we set up breeding factories for mexicans here while dying out?

Eh, it's not as bad when they dont have a make believe legal system.

So why is Trump doing this?

Just think about it for a sec, you get restaurants open 24 hours, and there's might even be turf wars with the Arabs. I thought you guys were open minded about this kind of stuff.

Okay if you want to.
We are just an american vassal state anyway.

Just don't come crying to me in a few generation when the west is suddenly full of mexicans and whites died out.

Kek

FUCK MEXICANS AND FUCK MEXICO.

I am just waiting for the call to arms.

women and liberals are.

future of america

that's right, since the 70s they've been BUSSING minorities into white schools to achieve more "racial balance"

how could that ever be accepted??

>white people handicapped minorities
>we found them naked in the jungle

THIS. Im so fucking tired of the crab bucket mentality in here. The difference between me and an Arab invader is that I won't burn Europe just to keep myself warm.

Sup Forums needs some self respect.

of course, if whitey makes more money he should also pay more

there WERE no minorities until the 70s

It was only really accepted on the left coast
The response in cities like Boston on the east coast is lulz worthy, google Boston busing for what you get if you try to force niggers on poor whites and vice versa

europe is a traumatized loser, just shipload them and you'll get some autistic screeching, then the migrants will be balanced over the countries

I still think a lot of it is just banter but it has gotten to the point were it is just blackpilling people.

Lol literally nothing. When was the last time anyone walked down a street in California and didn't see at least one of us? We already have the majority population in Cali, soon the entire west coast. When we have the numbers and have our people in the government who do you think the policies will benefit? You?

lel wtf, and you call us cucked

I really do feel for you, but you're giving up too easy. Give it a couple years and suddenly every election is going to start going against the status quo. Wouldnt be a bad idea to be a part of it.

ebin larp

I am somewhat okay with the US getting nuked in a war. The target places would be cities like New York, Los Angels, and other liberal metros.

thanks for the suggestion, this is indeed a nice case study to read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_busing_desegregation

I live in Houston and I'm ok with nuking this place. It's spics, liberals, niggers who got relocated after Katrina and muslims all day every day.

turn off that fucking leaf blower

You're not smart enough as a people. New laws will prevent any crazy transfer of power. Cmon man, you think that hasn't been on the table for decades?

Diversity = less White people.

Kick California out of Union 55 Libtard electoral voted less.

>California.
Can we just treat that shithole like a hostile nation and firebomb all the scum out?

State of Jefferson now.

Get Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington too while ur at it.

at least the mexicans aren't learning anything. r-right guys?

haha, what?

Checked

Theres no crazy transfer of power, policies that affect your everyday lives are made quietly using subtle tactics. More and more Hispanics are going to be in the government, we'll just influence it to be more beneficial to us. Remember numbers create influence, we hold the majority numbers, therefore we have more influence. There's nothing crazy about it, we simply have a higher birthrate

>go to school
>get raped

What, like seriously? How?

There is no contradiction besides their base beliefs. They are nihilists with a goal.
Aside from that, they just want destruction, and are rationally doing just that.

That shit is why the white population of cities disappeared in the 60's/70's/80's

Yeah but like couldn't this all have been done a lot more easily if you just weren't colossal faggots?

Totally get that...but you DO ave the numbers in some places and no changes have happened. The people you're bringing in don't have much to offer...bring in your scientists and business people if you want a better shot.

Ironically the white population of Atlanta has increased dramatically and blacks have been moving out

the jews and celebrities and poloticians all send thier kids to private schools. enjoy the end of civilization while you can California.

That's pretty out there even for exaggeration.

Come on, just do something bigger already, I want my revenge you "diversity" happy sons of bitches.

I always just figured that was the AIDS catching up.

30 to 40% isn't really dramatically
And it means those blacks are travelling to some other white area

GOD DAMN IT SOMEONE PLEASE NUKE THIS SHITHOLE CITY

The only mentality of liberals is to genocide white people they don't care about any other issue

>Mexican intellectuals

are you suggesting they were brainwashed by the jews?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

never

I honestly don't get the deal with large class sizes. Parents and teachers are always complaining classes are too large when they hit 30-40 students... but do they not understand university classes are well over 100 students per class??? With one professor manning all these students?? Wouldn't it be better to get your kid used to large class sizes, instead of making a student go from a class size of 10, to then figuring out how to learn in a class with hundreds of students? If your kid is so stupid they can't learn with other kids, maybe they shouldn't be in school. And if your a teacher who can't teach more than 15 students, maybe you shouldn't be teaching. Professors do it. Why can't you??

If we don't fight for our rights we are going to end up like the chinks, a voiceless minority easily on the receiving end of every negative policy. We just have to be quite enough so the whites don't notice

You know, its a lot easier to draw attention to how garbage they are if you don't make up shit on top of it.

Have you ever been quiet enough that the whites don't notice? Your rights would be totally fucking secure if half of you weren't offbrand blacks overstaying visas.

When the first chinks came they slaved away building railroads. Thru policies we'll make sure Hispanics are equally represented in every industry. Especially tech and finance where there's more diversity quota requirement

Oh shut up. You guys are just tired of hearing about it cause your country consistently scores high on the most cucked list.

That only applies to me and definitely not to Australia. though.

You know that they need that extra money for metal detectors, right? You racist piece of shit

Large public school classes are not the same as large university classes.
It's like comparing a room full of apes, autists, and rural and suburban retards to a room full of people who actually want to learn.

Your country will be the exact same in 20 years except you wont have guns or freedom of speech. Say hi to APEX for me.

Immigrating thru legal ways is nearly impossible for most Mexicans, don't blame us if you can't lock your doors properly. Besides the neet "whites" on this mandarin bird watching forum noticing, are there any policies that can chanllenge the status quo in a significant way?

>40% white
oy vey majority oppression goy

The large age difference is a major factor.
Younger children need more individualized attention, it's a big selling point for higher end private schools. It works very well, company I worked for did IT for various schools.

Fucking jews and their shenanigans

>liberal
It's way past that, this story is South Africa tier

kek

why isn't that stupid kid moving anymore?

sauce?

>i dont want to live in bad neighborhood
>i dont want my kid to attend a shitty school
>i am not racist

People are funny.