Johnny Rotten backs Brexit and Trump

Godfather of punk, anarchist and former Sex Pistol John Lydon, AKA Johnny Rotten

itv.com/goodmorningbritain/entertainment/political-sex-pistol-johnny-rotten-backs-brexit-and-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
twitter.com/TheAdamsCorner/status/846386009063407616
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
talkradio.co.uk/entertainment/late-nights-iain-lee-bonus-podcast-john-lydon-1611297205
youtube.com/watch?v=_SkUPM_T7FE
youtube.com/watch?v=rIAZ8unRm2c
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do punks get redpilled? See Gavin McInnes who has submitted his squanto ass looking wife

We were right. Rugged individualism, the nuclear family, and religion are now ways to rebel against pop culture.

I keep waiting for The Dead Kennedys to come around. That is probably not going to happen.

Yes. The challenge that I see right now in this area, is that a lot of "punks" are currently hopping on board the edgelord antifa bandwagon, or taking shots at Trump thinking it shows them being against "the man" when they couldn't be more wrong.

How do we fix that?

there's too many smug anarchocommunists in punk music to approve of Trump

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb

They like to think they have the ability to think outside the box. Most can't, but those that do see borderless anarchy for what it objectively is despite what their peers say.

I love that guy

Johnny Rotten was always /myguy/ .

youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

Go away Punk butter salesman.

>anarchist supporting anything a government does

If I recall correctly, Johnny Rotten jumped off the degenerate trail and started a family, kicked the drugs.
That might be a start.

>anarchists wouldn't support seceding from a union to have more localized power

twitter.com/TheAdamsCorner/status/846386009063407616

POL
B T F O

Too bad about Public Image LTD, ruined his legacy with that bullshit

he got banned from BBC for saying he would kill Jimmy Saville
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY

PiL is far better than the Sex Pistols.
Also he voted for Hillary.

Delete this thread.

they're contrarians , just like Sup Forums

just more jewish tricks to delegitimize nationalism

proof?

>Against Trump
>"Punk rock LEGEND tells the world how a Trump presidency is detrimental to society"
>For Trump
>"Washed up hack WHITE MALE who got rich from genre you aren't supposed to get rich from, supports Cheetoh faced, Russian spy, DRUMPF!

They can take anything and spin it to fit their narritive.

He's always been very insightful and obviously he's going to be coming from the opposite end of the scale than a wet hippie.

As I said in another thread

>He did an interview with Iain Lee on the radio where he said he would be voting for her. He was anti-Trump as well. It's probably out as a podcast.

Well I mean back in the days of /new/ and early Sup Forums they hated Obama and were either Ron Paul or Romney supporters.

Sup Forums was purely anti Obama back in 07

I found it after seeing your other post

talkradio.co.uk/entertainment/late-nights-iain-lee-bonus-podcast-john-lydon-1611297205

Yeah fuck this fake faggot

wtf i love butter now

he said previously that the only reason he moved to america was for Obamacare because the NHS saved his life

this guy dropped redpills on jimmy saville before saville died

Johnny Rotten tours London in 2012: youtube.com/watch?v=_SkUPM_T7FE

It is fascinating.

>rich celebs only speak for the people if they're echoing my liberal sentiments

he said 'not a businessman'
he could easily have voted green

Johnny Rotten's daily reminder that punk rock was a reaction to left wing hippy politics. You can't be a punk and be left wing, sorry Jello, sorry Henry. hahahahahaha

Point is he didn't vote Trump and yet licked his arse in this interview. He's a total fraud.

There is an older interview from 77 where he implies what Savile is up too. I think johnny called him a dirty old sod or something.

>Lydon
>actually an Anarchist
Crass would like a word with you
You need to go back
youtube.com/watch?v=rIAZ8unRm2c

But at no point in the interview did he say he supported Trump. He's only saying that maybe we should give him a chance and that the media are doing a hatchet job on the bloke. If anything that viewpoint's more mature and insightful than if he came out guns blazing for Trump.

I'd agree w/your post. Johnny always seemed pragmatic, and anyone who calls out Savile, before anyone else ever thought too, and on national television, is okay in my book.

That's nice, I guess.

t. PJW

Punk is inherently liberal, which means it's followers are more likely to fall in line with liberal talking points.

It also doesn't help that "punk" itself has become so diluted that nobody actually knows what it's about anymore, but maybe I'm just an old fag.

>Punk is inherently liberal

punk is inherently contrarian

nah. johnny rotten is pretty well respected among british people, despite his crazy image.

Wrong

Nah, not inherently. There sure are a lot of liberal and further left punk musicians, but what about Johnny Ramone, Lee Ving, Billy Zoom, most of the Misfits, Ian Curtis, etc.

it's almost like they didn't watch the interview

>i remember these adverts
>i have countrylife in my fridge right now

>someone has a different opinion to me so they should be dead

mind of a "liberal"

is that Ted Cruz?

youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

Sex Pistols /ourband/???