Post pics of salty trump supporters

post pics of salty trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijm8plA30yc&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA&index=6&list=PLqvfZrg2UeIgjOPTZnZUA0zOV-bWmneDb&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's hilarious tbqh

Kek

gets me everytime

This thread is now about giant isopods

No this thread is about salty Drumpf supporters.

kys faggot

I wonder if they're tasty. I bet they're not tasty

Lobsters are tasty, but giant isopods aren't lobsters so I don't know.

drumpfies blown far the fuck off bftfo

Goddamnit I kek'd. Fuck you.

Ah, I see that the shareblue employees have awoken.

I heard giant tarantulas taste like soft shell crab. Both are tasty.

Where are isopods even from?
Oceans, presumably.

Fun fact: even the small isopods in your garden have gills.

This Nigga could probably run a better Campaign than Hillary Clinton

Obligatory isopod

That's pretty awesome actually. I think they're fascinating despite knowing little of them.

Post isopods

>mass isopod killing to commence in 3...2...1

Does this kill the crab

Reverse that gif for infinite crabs

Isopod loving faggots BTFOd

Yeah isopods are an amazing arthropod, but the most impressive deep sea arthropod is the sea spider in my opinion. It's probably the most ancient one around.

*unsheathes isopod*

Good idea

How closely related are they to trilobites? I have a couple fossils of them among my things and always thought of them as favorites despite how common they are.

WE ARE THE CRAB PEOPLE

See now where we have been forced to live for a thousand years! But soon we shall rule the land above, and mankind will be gone!

The new Pokemon based off of them is pretty badass.

Crab people are too small and weak to take over man by force, and so we came up with our perfect plan!

If you can't beat man, change man!

When all the world is metrosexual, the crab people shall finally reign supreme!!

I'm amazed there is more than one song about isopods. This is a good isopod thread, I already learned something.

God that is a weak meme. Yuck. I hate normies so much. Pee pee poo poo.

patrician

This is fucking cancer. I wanted to see salt. I didnt want to see disgust.

This thread is pure disgust.

I want to kys because of isopod worshiping negroids.

Fucking. FUUUUCK

Isopods live in saltwater, I think. I'm not sure, I need to read up on isopods more.
pic related, not a giant isopod, it's a trilobite.

I don't know shit about isopods. But I sure do love me some rolly-pollies

Here's a trilobite displaying the same behavior in the distant past. Shit's fascinating.

Still fairly distant unfortunately, trilobites lacked a lot of features sea spiders have like complete cephalization.

Fuck yea, goliospod is the shit.

I used to play with these a lot in our garden when I was a kid

Are sea-spiders related to regular spiders, or are their shapes the result of convergent evolution?

>that molting process
Damn nature, you scary!

Scissors are scary too

you fucking cunts

all I wanted WAS A GOD DAMN DRUMPF BASHING THREAD AND ALL YOU GAVE ME ARE CANCEROUS ISOPODS.

They are arthropods, not a spider but closer related to a arachnid family then crsutaceans and other insects. Most likely convergent evolution though bruh.

hahaha oh boy, nice pic! mind if i save this one?

That's cruel.

That's pretty fucking funny, actually.

It unironically does though

Would snuggle an isopod

Anyone know if they make good pets?

That's a weird looking isopod, where's it from?

Man, nature is fascinating with the shit it comes up with.

It only hurts a little bit

How dis make you feel britboi? All yo womin want the BIC.
Yeah sea spiders are actually way different than land spiders, sea spiders have retained many archaic arthropod features such as legs on their head.

I got to pet one of these guys at an aquarium once. That was a good field trip.

that cant possibly exist

kill me

are there any memes that make fun of normal people?

like when a land whale sends another land whale ebin memes about how they are completely obliterating us.

>legs on their head
What a weird design choice, but then they do inhabit a weird environment and it seems to work out for them.

>Be shareblue
>BTFO by isopods

>tfw no isopod gf

>people who have never used Golisopod
it's great when he's hit by a faster pokemon, knocked below 50%, an involuntary switch-out is performed, and you lose your action for the turn. This fucking ability is dogshit for a mediocre stat spread and move pool.

That's an odd way of spelling CLINTON FAIL THREAD

Oh looks its CREW again.

This is pretty good derailing.

That's like Isis of the Sea Creatures.

fact: nobody likes shills
fact: at least some people like giant isopods

The scissors don't seem so scary now

I think it's because they are fucked up looking and menacing yet harmless.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijm8plA30yc&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA&index=6&list=PLqvfZrg2UeIgjOPTZnZUA0zOV-bWmneDb&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
Islamic terrorism kills hundreds of crabs every year. These are the people our government says we should be more tolerant of.

Looks like a bane mask

>rolly-pollies
I only recently found out that they are unironically called this in America. And you make fun of us for our ridiculous names for things.

sea-creatures in general are pretty interesting, as they seem so alien, but crustaceans even more than others.

I've always heard 'pill-bug' unless speaking to a child.

Jesus, that loud cracking noise is brutal. This does not comfort the crab.

Couldn't have done it without Hill defeating the liberals.

lol Honestly the only thing like that I would handle. Anything else with with those legs are just fucking creepy.The bigger ones being posted in this thread are actually creeping me out.

Why haven't you bought a plushie isopod yet

>be fish
>have tongue eaten by isopod
>isopod lodges self in your mouth
>becomes your new tongue eating scraps of anything you eat
such is life in soviet ocean

This should be the new way to counter all CREW/Shill threads.

the one on the right looks like a happy merchant.

He only wants 20% of your nutrition intake, you won't even miss that little bit of food goyim.

Around the world, the fleet got the word on how to take the enemy vessels down, and we celebrated independence.

Why would we be salty? We won :^ )

They are my favorites. In France we call them bernard-l'hermite they have so many of them on brittanny.

Someone give me a quick rundown on isopods
>inb4 another forced shit by CIA

Lol makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when a liberal meme makes me laugh. Like maybe we're not all that different after all, y'know? Doesn't happen too much nowadays. They've gotten too vicious and hateful.

Pretty funny but are question, why would Trump supporters be salty?

> Trump is president
> Didn't even need to win popular vote to become POTUS
> Lefties completely assblasted by Trump's relative unpopularity

So who is salty and pro Trump? Everything is going according to plan.

That's adorable, and somehow even more fascinating to see them use human-made objects as they do. As a child I had a friend with a hermit crab as a pet, but it stunk and was not happy to be a pet.

omg is he ok

>salty
This word needs to go away

Yes, goyfish. You don't need this part of your tongue. This way is more hygenic!

Escaped with only minor bumps and scrapes

Is Brittany comfy?

Oy vey goyfish! It would be antisemitic if you didn't give me your tongue as reparations for the holocaust!

We always called them pill-bug or potato-bug.

Brittany is very comfy, rain all the days of the year and whitest part of France, surrounded by the sea and gaul remains. Truly a land of legends stuck in the past.

>they allowed me to become any bug i wanted
>so i became a potato

>salt
Go back to playing your video games faggot

Mega link my man

Thanks for the info, cunt