Is Turkey the most Alpha country in the world?

>Destroyed the Roman (Byzantines) Empire singlehandedly
>Buried crusaders alive
>Only non european power that whites and defeated enormous Shia+Catholic coalitions without help
>Only non white country that enslaved wh*tes for centuries
>Even after the demise of a great empire, unlike other people, Turks refused slavery and fought bravely against wh*te christian invaders and won
>Only country that makes people from Pacific to Atlantic butthurt
>Only country that removes christians efficiently
>Majority of non Turks hate Turkey, but cant do anything about it other than crying
>Unlike Germany, it openly denies so called genocides
Just accept Turkish supremacy, this will ease your butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/greek-court-blocks-extradition-turkey-coup-soldiers-170126142047763.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nein you untermensch

If by Alpha you mean Chad Nigger degenerate than yeah sure

>untermensch
But we are not white. We are a mix of brown mongoloids who mixed with Greeks and Persians
We cant be subhuman if we are not white

Digits confirm sorry turks you are cool but not the most alpha country in the world

They were good until they got defeated in Vienna, they could never recover from that.

Thx

Ty for the laffs
Good to know that giaours can do nothing but post ""offensive"" menes that created on paint

inb4 turkey gets btfo'd from nato... russia gets his revenge on the plane you fucks droped

>been a great nation
>degenerated into a joke for 250 years before Ataturk sparked the nationalism
>current leader shitting on Attaturks legacy
>constant brain drain because most normal Turks run away to EU
Sure you are

>normal Turks run away to EU
I appreciate the fact that you call yourself Turk and embrace your Turk heritage. Didnt know you guys escaped to EU tho

Alpha means that you're in a group and you lead them, make the most of the resources you've got.

Alpha means that people who love you or even hate you never ever disrespect you, everyone know their limits and don't ever dare to mock you.

Turkey is not alpha. Turkey is currently the laughing stock of the world. Turkey is currently the Nazi Germany of the world that everyone hates without exception. Turkey has no genuine friends, no trustworthy allies and definitely no balls to stand up for itself (remember the Israel - Blue Marmara incident and then Russia airplane incident, Turkey couldn't do shit about either of them).

I'm afraid after the referendum, which will unfortunately result in "YES", Turkey will have been officially labeled as a "failed state". The worldwide anti-Turk propagandas will increase after that and after the movie "The Promise" comes out.

Turks worldwide are going batshit crazy, from Erdoğan supporters to opposers, from those in Turkey to those abroad. And I'm fucking scared for my life.

Also you "forgot" to mention
>Gets wrecked 5 times out of the 5 wars with russiawhich sets an absolute historical record
>Gets massacred radical gostfuckers in Syria and has to beg Russia for help to send their fighters to shield the remaining roaches

Wisdom of Falcon as always.
Turkish delusion is very similar to Persian delusion, they think that they are modern since they are upper-middle class westernized seculars and their family, their friends etc are like them. But they ignore the fact that they are a minority, and majority of the turks are religious, very conservative and poor.

There is a reason why Islamic Regime still stands in Iran, and there is also a reason why Erdogan was keep getting elected, a sizeable majority of the country is perfectly fine with them.

Yeah right

turks are white and based

The Ottoman Empire will rise again

Ekşici cuck lütfen batılı abilerine yaranmaya çalışma yemliyoruz şurda iki dakika

Digits confirmed, a wise turk is present. I feel bad for the sane people in your country, Ataturk did some great things and now Erdogan is ruining his legacy.

PARTITIONED
>PARTITIONED

Very fat post. Stop eating mcdonalds m8

He is just a leftie cuck who tries to make Euros love him. A worthless subhuman as you guys say.

Oткaчeн ли si we pederas

I will, when you stop pretending the average turk is a secular westernized individual rather than the shit skinned muslims you actually are.

Oh i see, youre just here to shitpost.
How brave of you.
You shit on Iran bit too much.
They arent trying to feebly bully half the world while being a regional player like Turks do.
Also ive been there and nobody chopped my head off for being foreigner, but they do ask if youre an American when they talk with you.

>turks are white

Again, stop being fat. Eat a salad will you? I know in your religion eating healthy food or being logical is haram but please try harder for me.
I ma not trolling. Arent you just orthodox Turks who speak a slavic language? Your country is called Sırbistan

Not on Iran, but the Iranian people, diaspora are delusional in thinking most iranians hate the regime, they really don't. They do want reforms surely, but they are perfectly fine with Islamic theocracy, the 'liberals' in Iran are tiny minority

Their politics or how they threat you is irrelevant, I'm sure your head will remain in Turkey also, doesn't change the fact that majority of the turks support islam, same with Iran.
Trying too hard mate.

Turkey is projecting strength. No different than a cornered canine bearing it's teeth to it's offender.

Funny stuff, we got less then 1k Turks here.
Apparently once we did our rebellion we butchered and exiled all of you and didnt give a fuck ever since.

NATO states would be in Istanbul after few weeks.
Just look how great Turkish army is in Syria. Managed to lose 12 best tanks of cold war in 2 weeks against goatfuckers. Meanwhile Syrians lost just 2 T-90s after years of service, kek.

Whenever i read an utterly retarded post about a foreign country it always has an american or an anglo country flag above. Is this some christian/american tradition that we dont know?
Also I am not trying hard. I am just advising you to stop being fat. Take my advice and youll be redpilled.
Stop being a mankurt, kardeşim.

You are trying to hard to bait, not just with me but with your posts to the serb etc, just saying.

You are probably some 15 year old secular troll who pretends to be an erdogan supporter, your kind occasionally shitposts here so I'm used to it.
When you browse Sup Forums for 2-3 months you just roachpost and move on, but you see patterns if you are an oldfag. This is regular t*rkbait.

You forgot to add how effective the turkish army is at capturing syrian abandoned shanty towns

no but they are close second behind us
turks are bros

True.
Rip Byzantines though.

I didnt mention Erdogan itt. Why are you keep saying Erdogan? Did you fall in love with him?
Well, ISIS is stronger than European armies, they are muslim and brown. Had they been French and Christian, they would have surrendered before the siege

Ya bir siktir git amına koyayım, işinize gelmeyince "turollüyom hacum" ayağına yatıyorsunuz. Bize hamamböceği diyen dalyarak Avrupalılardan hiçbir farkınız yok, aynı zevksiz sikiş mahsullerisiniz.

I feel you m8. Although I believe Turkey should never be in the collapsing EU, we still have to get on good terms with European countries in general because most of our incomes depend on it.

Erdoğan is just trying to save his ass btw, he doesn't give a fuck about Ataturk.

Save his ass from whom? Losing the election/whatever?

Yav ekşici cuck burada debeye falan girmiyorsun ağlama. Bura 160 cm 120 kg adamların mekanı kime yaranmaya çalışıyorsun
Az rahat bırak, Batılı abilerine saldırılınca delirmene gerek yok, az adam olmaya çalış gavatlığı bırakıp

Turks can even fail an invasion of other country. Just look at "glorious" siege of Al-bab, even weak ISIS (Syrian Army was literally on other side of city fightning it) managed to fuck up their tanks and APCs.

>ISIS is stronger than European armies

You bullshit like that and get butthurt when people call you a roach? You make this thread smell like socks, gtfo!

Hmm, they weren't very kind to the slavs iirc, maybe you would also like Ottomans if Mehmeds converted to Christianity?
To enlighten you tbqh, realize you are a minority and that you will never regain power again.
I don't care much about Erdogan, he is a symptom not a cause, even if you get rid of him today, the people who voted for him will remain, and there lies your problem.

>ISIS is stronger than European armies
And Vietcong was stronger than France and UK combined, right?

>Götü yanık ekşici

Baban olsam seni her gün kızılcık sopasıyla döverdim
Amına koduğumun ergeni siktir git tiraddan batılı abilerine başka yerde yaran, yallah diğer ağlal ergenler gibi ben de beyazım sevin beni diye tiradlar aç. Yahut ekşi sözlüğünde karma kas.

>crying

All I know is that with the recent surge in terrorism in Constantinople and the rest of turkey, competing turkish tourism collapsed and we are seen unprecedented numbers in arrivals during the last couple of summers. so thanks for that.

also
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/greek-court-blocks-extradition-turkey-coup-soldiers-170126142047763.html

He's made so many enemies until now. He's the reason Syria's in a situation like this. Basically, a war criminal.

Ne yaranmaya çalışması aq, ben adamlara gerçekleri teker teker bel altına vurmadan anlatmaya çalışıyorum. Esas sen tek basamaklı IQ seviyen ile salak salak postlar atarak güya yemledim sanıyorsun. Benim postlarımdan gavat olduğum sonucuna nasıl vardın merak ediyorum, yoksa bu da bir tür ad hominem falan mı?

>they weren't very kind to the slavs iirc
Well they used divide and conquer stuff as any other big nation but they did create alphabet for us and Christianized us.
We had much worse neighbors than them.
Orthodox Mehmeds would be nicer, yeah.

Can you please not bomb my state

>yanıyooooooooooom

Beter ol çopur :DDD Göt yakacağım derken alev aldınız resmen

Tourism in Turkey is dun goofed, just like Libya and Egypt.

Khk çıksa da kapansa şu siktiğimin sözlüğü
Bariz olta tiradında götü yanıyor veledin batılılara laf söylendi diye :DDDDDDD

Nobody cares about that idiot, so no worries.

This is an english speaking board, behave yourselves

>American
Hey, if they bomb you just eat them.

>Is Turkey the most Alpha country in the world?
No

Şu an götü yanan sensin, bilmem farkında mısın :D :D :D Ben en azından gerçekleri TAM açıklayarak göt yakıyorum, sen ise kendini rezil ediyorsun gerizekalı orospu çocuğu :DDDD

Turks are degenerate roaches , only won wars because of their numbers(like roaches)

No, by all means, bomb PA. They won't succeed, an it'll result in them getting nuked out of existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k
kebab removal unit right there

Let me give you a quick rundown:
>Flood Europe with roaches, Slavs and people from Africa.
>Cuck the population of Europe into thinking that this is a good thing
>Lower wages
>Support international terrorism destabilizing middle east
>As first terrorist attacks reach Europe use this to establish police state
>Let millions of "refugees" into Europe
>Pit Europeans against roaches and refugees by using your loudmouth Nato puppet Erdogan
>Use resulting civil unrest to strengthen surveillance and police
>Finally you have enslaved all of Europe and can rule them however you like

Por favor cállate

if turkey is so great than why cant your co-roaches get the fuck out of my country?

DAY OF THE SPRAY NOW GET OUT FUCKING ROACHES

This has to be bait

>Bariz olta tiradında götün yansın
>Çorap kokulu çom diye hakaret et
>Manas destanı boyutunda paragraf yaz
>ben yanmıyorum sen yanıyorsun
Şükelnaı verdim. Debe editinde Şırnaktaki bir köy okuluna yardım kampanyamızı reklam yapar mısın gavat bey?
Battle of Manzikert.

Hello my fellow Turks,

Alpha Queen of the German Roach colony speaking,
the humans here have accepted our culture and think that we have integrated into German society.
Soon enough we will rise and coup against the current leader of Germany, to annex this colony to our main hive.
Inshallah.

You shouldnt diss on your cousins that much Greekbro
Hows it hanging in there with all those filthy migrants?

What an enlightening post! You deserve a trip in Istanbul, all costs are on me.

Europe does need a stable Turkey, for their own good. Or else, more refugees will pour into Europe. A madman like Erdoggy is not a trustworthy ally.

Hans go to sleep, you have work tomorrow.

80% are on Hartz IV there. This is nigger-tier welfare parasitism in US/Canada
:^)

>>Destroyed the Roman

No, Ottomans absorbed it and imposed a "conquest & tax" policy, rather than "conquest & enslave" like Romans and Byzantines did.

Also, Ottoman is nothing like Turkey.

Good
That nazi whore should go back to Netherlands
Haplomemes dont mean anything

THIS

Battle of Battle of Dervenakia

You asked for laborers to do your dirty jobs in the first place, because you lost your men in WWII.

Anca Ekşici diyebilirsin zaten. Argümanlara cevap tabii ki de yok. Bir siktir git ya!

The Turkish military was defeated by a guy armed with a belt. Super cucked.

Ofcourse not, you got it all sorted in the book dont you now.

If you are so strong how come you are the least respected country on this earth ?

They were like privates or something. Or rookies. That's not unusual.

They are basically calling me a "cuck" for badmouthing Your Holiness Hz. Erdoğan

Turkey is a horrible nuclear wasteland with a pathetic leader and a population of shitskin cockroaches that keep voting for him.

>Unlike (you)
Pay denbts.
Kindly, t.german

yes it is but more importantly Turks are the most alpha people in the world

>be me
>be turk-diaspora
>be white and secular
>wake up in the morning
>eat my yumurtala sucuk
>brush my teeth with red and white toothpaste (turk bayragi gibi)
>shitpost on Sup Forums about being a turk in england
>everyones got is yandi
>go to my local kebab shop run by kurds
>say hello and act nice to them while I purchase their kebab at a discounted rate
>but be nice sarcastically so their feelings are hurt
>make fun of their unibrows and their poo skin
>they cry
>they give me their kebab for free
>go to gym after all that protein (not only jizz but kebab too)
>full of white brits who stare at me
>wear a red headband, red turkish flag shirt and turkish tracksuit bottoms
>red shoes
>play youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0 on my speaker
>people stop midset and just leave
>go home on Sup Forums and shitpost about brits being racist
>shitpost more
>:D everyones got has been yakmis :DDD

insallah

Less than African shitholes?

Alpha

>enslaved whites
Slavs user, you enslaved Slavs

Seriously. Turks are disgusting subhumans. And it isn't just their shit skin. It's their idiotic mentality. Literal scum.

Respect to all countries in pic attached for removing cockroach.

>Bulgaria
>Med coast
Wew lad. Kys

Tiradda Tayyipin adı geçmedi. Ekş*c* gibi her yerde tayyibi görmeyi ve her şeyi tayyiple ilişkilendirmeyi kes. Sana gavat denmesinin nedeni batılılara yaranma çaban.

>Turkish military is OVERRATED
>Most of the soldiers did not do any sport until they were drafted
>There's no tactical or psychological training in Turkish army, only weapon training
>There's no domestic weapon industry in Turkey, foreign companies deal with that

That isn't the Mediterranean. Work on your geography Jose.