*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HZ8l0DlN10
archive.is/IV0HX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I an"

nuff said.

Citizens receive the benefits that are their due. we are ENTITLED to benefits that non-citizens dont get. non-citizens have certain rights under the constitution, but they do not get all the rights and privileges of a citizen just because they may be a nice person. Why dont they get this?

Mfw i went full retard.

fuck this bitch

Call ICE OP, she has to go back.

show us the name faggot

WE HAVE TO TELL HER TO GO BACK

They don't understand the word "entitlement" except when it's used in the context of privilege. They don't understand it has a legal definition because the stigma associated with the word is "fucking white male". We're debating the law, they're debating idealism as if it can be enacted by the flip of a switch. It's reality vs. fantasy these days -- who honestly believes MILLIONS of illegals pay income taxes?

>I paid taxes
>shows an empty form as evidence
Someone report her to ICE please.

enjoy the roads and police, faggot

How can you do that without a Social Security number? At least for federal taxes

She's paying state taxes in a state that is giving her sanctuary... let's see her file her federal income tax.

fuck i hate social media

That form is BLANK. I call shenanigans.

Good

You get nothing, deserve nothing.

YA REGRESATE

She has to go back

lol this.

This fucking form is blank

I hope she gets deported asap.

>I came here illegally and don't get to do anything a legal citizen gets to do ;( meanie stupid drumpf!!

I really hate these people.

Shes qt she can stay

Slice the pic of that bitch and do a picture research faggots

The fact she mentions paying $300 in state taxes but says nothing about federal suggests she got a nice refund.

ugjikgiug

si, me la quiero coger yo tambien

Did anyone here called ICE yet?

good fucking god why are these low quality posts allowed here
>sage

stfu

This is what we weaponized autists refer to as a "soft target"

>pays $300 in state taxes
>takes in $100,000 worth of benefits
>OY VEY GRINGO

Can I go illegally to her country and get free gibs?

Yeah, dude. Vidya directly related:
youtube.com/watch?v=-HZ8l0DlN10

She can stay on my dick

im pretty sure trump has said alot of times that criminals will be the main focus of the deporations
you know, the crime being a illegal immigrant not included

a criminal is a criminal is a criminal i don´t care if the criminal pays taxes and saves kittens i care for the law of the land to be uphold

though if it is really true what she writes (which it isn´t) then why the hell isn´t the governing body doing anything?

1. Go to social media
2. Look up "#HereToStay"
3. Report to ICE
4. MAGA

>#HereToStay

Korn's worst single from Korn's worst album

What's her twitter I'm gonna forward this to ICE

hahahahaha nt

all niggers and spics will hang

>the form is fucking empty
would be a shame if somebody reported her for being a stupid cunt

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEPORT

Yep. She probably got back a huge chunk.

Fucking whore.

I really am reverse googling and reporting her to ICE.

>muh dik

I would have already but i dont see a name:(

>How can you do that without a Social Security number?
Identity theft

Anyone find her facebook

Someone on my fb shared this post yesterday so I went back to see what the name was

looks like it's gone, sounds like she got a little more attention than she bargained for and ICE may be paying her a visit

I'd stick it in her mouth, tho

No!

literally a split second on google
archive.is/IV0HX

Belen sisa

>wanting to go to Argentina

for what purpose
not even for free gibs that's worth

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

If she goes into an ER, she will get treated even for a sniffle. By law, the ER cannot turn her down. Even if it is the tenth time she has gone into the ER, and she didn't pay the other nine times. I've been in ERs and have seen illegals getting treated, and I guarantee that they didn't pay.

Also, if she pops out an anchor baby, that baby will be entitled to welfare under the law, and she will receive indirect benefits this way. The fact is, most illegals aren't like her, so using herself as an example is bogus. She's probably somebody who was dragged up by her parents and tried to assimilate, which is the exception rather than the rule.

It's not hard to become a citizen
I got done in six months

Leave the country you are illegally in and stop paying taxes you beautiful retard.

>Paid almost 30 million in taxes about 10 years ago.
How many years/lifetimes will it take this person to match Trump?

Why are you telling me to get out? Belen pls.

>let's break the law because illegal aliens are attractive and have a have sob stories

I-is $300 considered normal tax in Usa?

>drives
>drives on roads
>uses gas
>walks on sidewalks
>breathes clean air
>has a job in the first place
>has security from streetlights
>safer from police
>uses the benefits of a lawful society
>has running water
>has power, gas, sewer
>still thinks that she is doing "a service" paying a small percentage of her share for all of this in taxes.

She paid $300 in taxes?? What the fuck?! Did she make like $900 this year?

>Muh 1% are stealing

Uhm, sorry sweetie, but at the rate you pay your taxes, it would take 126,000 years to pay what Trump paid in one year. Sounds like he's doing more for society

saved

If she made about $1200

I paid more than that when I was 14 and worked at a fucking McDonald's

#HereToStay sounds like a great way for getting the addresses of illegal immigrants

JEUSU CHRIST i laughed so hard at that pic.

10/10 fucking saved.

No, not at all. I pay almost that much in a single fucking check

Deport this thing now!

>Sup Forums wants to deport that

low T faggots detected. Gas yourselves

Not you goofus.

BELEN

LOL

If you're hella poor

>t. Belen
You are not fooling me.

>$300 state taxes
Let's say you make minimum wage. So that's like $18k. So let's say the state tax is 5%. That's $900. So the bitch makes 6k a year? How did she buy the car then?

Bean Burner

>namefagging
>being unable to read
>mfw with no face
>flag
A B H O R R E N T

She has someone elses job in USA, when she should be in her own country.

Deport.

While they're young, sure. You can't say you wouldn't fuck some of those 20 y/o Mexicans

>this lone example is surely proof that unlimited unchecked immigration is a great idea

also;

>can take the time to do her taxes
>cant be bothered to apply to be a citizen

what did she mean by this?

There are retards who will read this and think it's legit without thinking about how much bullshit is in the very first few lines.

Firstly, if you are undocumented, how did you even get a job? You need an SS number for them to levy any taxes, and even if you don't and work under a visa or something, you are then documented...

Has leaf lost all his power to shitpost?
Day of the rake may be upon us.
One can only hope.

wtf is a Belen?

she looks white, how is she undocumented

>$300
Golly gee willikers what a wopping amount of cash. Just ignore the fact that literally tens of millions of illegals use fake ID's to vote, collect benefits and otherwise drain the system. I wonder if there's a way to numerically represent the amount of money these people bleed from the system. Or better yet, how much these people and there greedy employers have depressed the average American wage.

Cum in my bed. I let u stay in canada.

*slurps semen*
Go tell em sista

#report2deport

Someone call ICE.

She has to go back.

You have to go back

Your $300 will go towards building the wall

*sips coffee*

She only said state taxes so she would have had to make a little less then 12 grand to pay 300 in state taxes. Then if she was a legal she would have to pay another 1200 in federal taxes.
So basically she didn't pay shit in taxes.

*slurps cum*

They can get a tax ID number, it's diff than a ss#.

Can pol find this wetback and get her iced? I don't like the cut of her gib.

goddamn so glad I found this gif again

I'm confused she looks white, she even has light eyes. I think this is a false flag pic to trick people.

Please. There are many illegals here from all over the world.

The polish and Irish immigrants in big cities take a lot of the higher paid jobs. Specifically in the restaurant industry which takes great jobs from American college students and young people.

And they will all be deported soon.

She won't suck your dick anyway. Don't be a fag