White women are free now, they can choose to:
>welcome refugees
>twerk in leggins at 14 y/o
>suck a black or muslim dick
>lie to the police when they get raped in order to defend their muslim rapist
>spend most of their time on instagram and other shit apps

Stop trying to fix it.

You are a terrible person. Stupid bait thread. Sage

Not at all, I'm just sourcing your level of denial.

You arent defending freedom, you are reveling in depravity.

Nobody is trying to "fix" anything. People are tired of globalist agendas. People are tired of sexualizing youth. People are tired of the spiritual vacuum that is technology.

and all you can do is post here with snarky remarks.

I swear if you are a Sup Forums shitposter Ill lose my shit.

Or maybe he's thinking we should stop trying to convince sluts to bury their natural instincts and pretend to be traditional women, and instead we should just reject those sluts and only accept women with decent values.

>instead we should just reject those sluts
And then you die a virgin.

All women are whores, the "decent" ones are the indoctrinated ones.

You either indoctrinate sluts or die a virgin.

...I need to go to sleep. I am an ass and apparently mentally retarded. I owe OP an apology! You are correct I see the context now.

Good women still exist somewhere

It's a self rectifying problem.
All of these shitty "modern" women will end up single and miserable while the actual females of the world attract good husbands and be set for life.

Look, when women are free to be sluts, many young women will start to want to be "traditional" in order to compete with other women, and just to be rebellious / counter culture in general. But in every case, those traditionally women will be highly sought after by men. Simply put, no matter what happens, less me are going to be having sex, and more women will be. This is what happens when you allow women to literally rule your society. Do fucking modern nu-males realize that the CEO's of major companies are going to all be women in 40 years tops. When millenials are the boomers age, (2050s), those same beta men enabling the feminism right now, will still be beta men not caring about the future of their people. Things are about to get so bad, and you people have to understand it is IRREVERSIBLE. The boomers have destroyed human society. thousands of years of heritage gone in just a short 50.

Just let it happen bros

>tfw the true red pill is not trying to fix things but to grab what you can in the collapsing white empire.

saged

Nah it's not super obvious and I'm not even sure that is what OP meant.

Must suck where you live. I saved myself for marriage and now have a very happy family.

There are more naturally traditional young women than you realize- not a ton or a majority, but a lot more.

That's sad and scary but it's not sustainable. No matter how bad it gets, reality is going to kick in, people will realize how shitty their lives are, the structure will collapse and we'll start over.

>There are more naturally traditional young women than you realize- not a ton or a majority, but a lot more.

They are highly sought after... don't you get it? of course some men will get those women, but it isn't high enough to have a societal and economic impact.

>People are tired of...
>People are tired of...

How many people? Who are they? Where are they?

>inb4 "right here on Sup Forums of course"

pol unironically wants to impose Sharia law in America

That's the fault of something else entirely though. I'd say there are probably just enough good women for the amount of men good enough to deserve them. The rest of you are not doing a good enough job and are poor representatives of our race anyhow. I guess your only options from there are to breed with idiot women or not breed at all- not looking good for the white race either way.

The 25-30% of young white men and women who are actually valuable people should just form a community and keep everyone else out, but that's just a fantasy.

Hey, we've seen this before.

but this time there's no enlightenment.

I can't control it, let alone fix it.

BLACKED

At no point in my life have I ever met a woman under 30 who isn't a slut