Pronouns 101

Why does the right refuse to acknowledge trans* people as literal human beings? What's so fucking hard about remembering a simple pronoun?

It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. It's basic human decency and respect.
>tfw autists on Sup Forums think that their views are shared with the rest of society

Sorry, guys, but this is the future (pic related).

Sup Forums on LITERAL suicide watch.

Will they ever recover?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

autogynephiliatruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/a-brief-glossary-of-transgenderism/
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
youtu.be/Qd1SVUXFgr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide shills
fuck off

yassssss OP SLAYYYYYY

Imagine trying this hard to bait and even pol ignores you.

It's not really about disagreement.
It's more or less the fact you created a completely shitty thread and topic is abysmally crap in terms of actual discussion.
More or less it just looks like you're creating a shit thread adding on to the other shitty threads that are only made to create shitty context.

Tldr: create a thread that's actually worth talking about. You just secreted shit and put it as a thread

Because trans is a mental illness.

Penis=man=him
Vagina=woman=she
Both=hermaphrodite=them

the way you respond and the people you choose to ignore points to you being a shill.
Don't want to be called a shill? Don't post like one you fucking shill

Cuz we're not changing the English language so a couple of loud mouthed homos can feel like they're getting attention. Why are you so fucking stupid?

i would rather see humanity wiped out than acknowledge alternative genders.

I just ask them what sex they are and then base pronoun usage off that.

Nothing triggers them harder than having to tell the one thing they wish they could change, their chromosomes.

>infinite pronouns

There is no such thing as "transgender." There is only dress-up and mimicry of the opposite sex's stereotypes. Male trannies deny it until the cows come home, but their "female gender identity" derives entirely from masturbatory rituals of self-hypnosis to imprint "femininity."

Enjoy your autogynephilia, but stay the fuck out of the women's restroom.

autogynephiliatruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/a-brief-glossary-of-transgenderism/

I don't understand the protocol in dealing with the freaks.

Am I supposed to ask someone what their pronouns are when meeting them, or is that rude? Am I just supposed to avoid 3rd person until someone happens to drop it in the conversation?

>be good ol' boy Southern user
>refer to neutrally gendered person as "hir"
>"Excuse me, did you just say 'her' to me and assume my gender?"
>"No ma'am, I said, 'hir'"
>"Ma'am! Wtf is wrong with you!"

it's a good life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

"Gender dysphoria" = obsessive sexualized narcissism.

Lol cuck leaf you seem pretty upset. Go fallacio a goat you sander nigger

Student unions were a mistake

Swedish girl systematically destroys the gender identity lie.
youtu.be/Qd1SVUXFgr8

Because they aren't human, they're degenerate. They're a gross chatacature of a mentally ill human being.

I can barely remember people's names, how am I going to remember an extra unique identifyer like that?

If gender truly doesn't matter then you're not going to get offended when I misidentify your gender. What's wrong with being mistaken for a woman? Do you not respect women?