Is Germany doomed?

Is Germany doomed?

Are germans to bluepilled to make a change this election? Is there even a chance for the AfD? Will the sheep just go back to the CDU, or feel super revolutionary by voting for the SPD?

Should the general public even be allowed to make a decision this important? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7HvbYQm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, there is no chance. We need a civil war.

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes

Shut up and take in 2 million more muslims

you've been predicted as the first European nation to collapse

i'd have to agree

Source? Sounds believable but I always imagined Sweden would fall first due to being on another level of cuckoldry

from Sup Forums's resident KEK wizard himself, Styxhexenhammer666

>i am not styx btw

german boomers crash this "nation" with no survivors

In Sweden the patriotic parties are on the rise while in Germany exactly the opposite is happening right now

DAS IST NICHT GUT MEIN KRAUT.

Come on guys, Germans and Prussians were fucking lit until they went a little too hard in WW2. Can we just get a reset on this timeline please?

the swedish """moderates""" tried to do the same thing by limiting immigration and deporting some criminals, but since they are still over the top leftists (all parties sabotaging SD, moderates voting AGAINST their interest in order to not be on the same side as SD) it didn't really change a whole lot

The AfD might have the right ideas, but I have to agree that they are leaded by completely incompetent Idiots. If they had charismatic politicians that seem more competent, they might have a chance.

>die minions
they can't die

Exactly this.

but yeah it's pretty sad to see Germany being the lowest energy again

it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Everything that tries to have right policies gets labeled nazi, shunned, attacked. And because of this, you only get people that don't care and do it nonetheless.

It's sad that as soon as you say something like "hey, maybe all these immigrants are to expensive, and we shouldn't allow any more because we can barely handle the Muslims that are already in the country" your arguments are nullified because
>fucking racist nazi

Don't lose hope
Just kidding you are all dead.

Is SD actually on the rise though?

exactly, this is a real problem

all those Swedish reports show it perfectly - people don't decide on what would help, they don't even discuss the problems. They are blind to it because being critical is obv. racist nazist.

too little too late. Same with Germany.

I'm surprised they haven't blacklisted Sup Forums.org yet desu

Yeah, they killed krautchan.

>Muh free speech
>all voices should be heard except the ones I don't agree with

If they did that I would probably bomb the government

Time to drop some yellowpills, niggas

the_schulz is here!

SAY HELLO ON THEIR DISCORD
discord.gg/7HvbYQm

Germans feel guilty because they have the "6 million Jews" pushed down their throats 24/7. You do realize that WWII claimed the lives of more than 50 million people?

Fuck those 6 million fucking kikes and stop feeling guilty about it.