Anyone else regret voting for him?

Anyone else regret voting for him?

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason (((the powers that be))) allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU&t
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJJewishConspiracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_Peale#Later_life
youtube.com/watch?v=AF2OS9XNy2M&list=PLt3ncQvL6ej369JB2r8yINh1eFLNwoDc-&index=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I regret I can't vote for him again until 2020. feels bad man.

I didn't vote for him and I feel bad that I couldn't have voted for him

The guy is too kek for his shirt

So kek it hurts

This thread again shill? FUCK OFF

Trump is a kike, he has been loyal to Israel his entire life- he won an award for it decades ago so this isn't just some new thing. He's been a kike trojan horse this whole time, pol (and other conservatives) got played.

Fuck off, shill.

When you least expect it; the Nazis will emerge from the deep ices of the Antarctic to liberate our whole race from the chains of multiculturalism and globalism.
Drumpf will surely be finished then.

The nazis were subverted, Hitler was just another Trump situation.

I don't regret voting for him. Anything to drag the window in the right direction is good. The Daily Stormer is the new Brietbart, and Breitbart is the new Fox News. Trump will probably win re-election in 2020, and I'll vote for him again then too. We definitely need to turn the Republican Party into the White Party, and Trump is good for that. If we form a voting bloc like the blacks and the Jews, we will win indefinitely and we can start to put explicitly pro-white legislation out there. I think things are moving well. A little slow for my tastes, but the right direction.

>you now realize literally every candidate for president ever has sworn to deliver america from the corrupt establishment in washington

I'll vote for him 6 times again if needed

No. The Golden God Emperor is still very loved by this board of peace. Supporting a Jewsh ethnostate makes sense. Hitler did it. He was instrumental in its creation. We just want them to fuck off.

It's literally impossible to be a pro-white kike.

>Supporting a Jewsh ethnostate makes sense. Hitler did it.
EXACTLY.

Wake up people of pol, if you truly care about humanity you'll stop following kikes like little goyim slaves.

>jones
>trump

both are zionist shills
prove me wrong

top kek

And Hillary would be better? At the very least, not having to see her demonic face, and hear her nails-down-a-blackboard voice so much is an absolute gift.

thats a lot of words shill. are you zims getting paid by the word now?

lol tryhard. These don't work, just a bunch of shills agreeing with eachother trying to start a trend. If I were paying you lazy fucks to push propaganda on the internet I would fire your asses after seeing this pathetic shit. saged

So, who was a better choice? Hillary?

That's not how it works here, they just call you a shill and that absolves them of any responsibility.

see

get fucked shill.

Did anyone here say anything implying that they want Hillary to win? You understand that it's possible that our system is flawed and that no choice was a good one, right? People shouldn't be forced to support an Israel-loving kike just because the other candidate is also a kike.

OP you cant fool anyone. real men voted for Trump and noone is regretting it.

You have to go back.

Underrated

Will be voting for him again too, so fuck off shillfag

S
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

S A G E

You weak faggots, how about for once in your worthless lives you come up with an argument for why OP is wrong instead of just parroting the same (((shut-it-down))) tactics? Obviously you don't because there isn't any way to- I've seen hundreds of "shill" responses to this argument and never one single person using real evidence to refute the claim that Trump is a zionist insider in months and months on this board- if there were a good way to defend him SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TRIED BY NOW.

Cowardly retards.

We're the Jews now, faggot

Well I voted for Trump, just as a joke you know? i didn't think he would actually win!!
i got deported two days ago and am still in shock, i can't believe the racism in america and i wish i hadn't been so naive and stupid as to vote for him.

Lol mad? Dumb shills.

Yeah I am mad, the only one acting like a shill here is you- one of us makes actual comments with substance and evidence, one of us says "shill" and thinks that's strong enough to defend their point of view. You obviously care very little about politics in general if you're this lazy and unwilling to make a real argument.

Hahahaha cringe

This guy

>only concern is himself
Right , you faggot shill, he gives up his easy billionaire lifestyle to be attacked and slandered 24/7 and put his life in danger because he only cares about himself, sure that makes sense.

Get some better shilling techniques.

Jeez you people love "Jews".

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU&t

>Denmark

24 hours

He's not giving up anything, he's just playing a role, idiot.

I'm really going to need to see somewhere where "shill" is defined as someone who doesn't think Trump is being honest.

THIS PRESIDENCY IS LITERALLY PIC RELATED

>trolling in a concerned fashion
>2017

Come on, cuck, it's like, the current year.

>24 hours
wat

Trump is meant to seem exactly how he does, like an outsider challenging corruption with a good record. Hillary is meant to seem like the bad guy but the reality is that she's nothing and they would have already let her be president if they had ever intended for it to be that way. Trump has close, decades long friendships and mentor-relationships with known pedophilic rich elite kikes like Jeffrey Epstein and Roy Cohn. He has a deep, deep loyalty to Israel that goes back to his father. He has Ashkenazic people marrying into his family for generations, including all of his own children and his great grandmother Katherine Kober (an Ashkenazic name). I haven't been able to read into all of it but if you just look into it, Trump's grandfather and father have all sorts of business and personal relationships with obscure wealthy banking kike families, including the kushners. Trump has even worked closely with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and he once was given a $160 million loan from George Soros' corporation. He also has tons of Satanic symbolism decorating his home and office. Oh and on his mother's side there are tons of Freemason connections, the McLeod name is common among the elite Scottish Rite Freemasons, and Trump's "all time favorite pastor" is openly a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. Don't forget that the Trump and Clinton families have been close friends for decades and Trump donated tons of money to them.

REFUTE ANY OF THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE SHILLS.

The left isn't going to help us.
It's the right or nothing.
I'd rather hold on to hope and faith.
The alternative is the despair of the past few years.

You may be right OP but the Frogs are jumping out anyway. They can't stop this shit, it's white ethnostate or bust.

1. Sage still works, it goes in options field

2. Report button is under the triangle next to the post number.

LEARN TO SELF MODERATE

>ignoring the second half of the sentence

His ancestry on the Kober side is German; not Jewish, shill

>It's the right or nothing.
That's exactly what they want you to think, that's been the entire point of the last few years of leftism gone wild. You've fallen prey to manipulation, and you've now been directed into a little cage where you can support the kosher Trump like a good gentile instead of actually getting in the way of their plans.

The alternative is to refuse to accept kike bullshit in this country, and tell everyone you can about the truth.

You clearly have no idea how retarded you sound.
Are you still in fucking high school?

I'm on the fence about Trump at the moment, leaning towards disliking him, beginning to regret voting for him (not like there was an alternative but whatever)

Can't deny it was a funny joke though

So you think it's more likely, given all of his connections to Israel and the fact that all of his children have married "Jewish" people, that this surname is of the German type rather than the Ashkenazi types. I'm sure all of Trump's kid's Jewish spouses thought that his grandmother's last name was such a cute pure coincidence.

Why do I sound so retarded? Care to offer any sort of argument? No, just insults like a triggered Tumblrina instead?

>shareblue still doesn't realize that spamming this board has the opposite intended effect

>We're the Jews now
Isn't it awesome

>Anyone else regret voting for him

I regret being a honest hardworking white straight Christian Republican and only being able to vote for him ONCE.

Why do you start this thread every single fucking day? You enjoy sucking some Brock cock that much?

Shill bot OP absolutely BTFO without any chance of recovery. This is literally a fact and not open for debate.

>Implying he gave his fortune up.

He still has just as much money as before, and you can guarantee as soon as he's out of office his sons will bring him back into the business.

He didn't give anything up

> more people who couldn't think of anything to say other than "you're a shill"

In almost a year now I have yet to see anyone offer a real response to the "Trump is a zionist shill" claim. Seriously, if there was one you would think someone would have tried by now.

Cucks shouldn't be allowed in Sup Forums

>defending a pedo president

neck yourself

> ban people who say stuff that makes me feel bad

I didn't realize we were on Twitter.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

Some more info/evidence detailing Trump's shady connections. As usual I expect shills to shut this down and have nothing real to say to prove that it's untrue.

KILL YOURSELF

Jared Kushner is an Israeli agent, and Trump's handler.

The reason why antisemites thibk theres a global jew conspiracy is because there is a global jewish conspiracy.

archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJJewishConspiracy bump it yo

doesnt mean your dentist is in on it. But ol' Jared is..

Me too, Drumpf is such an idiotic orange buffon. I seriously hope he gets impeached.

>Anyone else regret voting for him?
yeah dude im sure you voted for him

Oh, it's you.
You don't even know what the truth is. How do you intend on telling everybody about it?
Quit being retarded.

The Kushner family is definitely involved in some big ways with this conspiracy, but it doesn't all lead back to Jared- Jared doesn't need to be the Israeli agent behind Trump, Trump is plenty kike and Israel-loving enough. He is the figure they chose, the people behind him are the elite government and ultimately, Satan.

Trump built his tower 666- oops, I mean "664", for a reason. He put his penthouse on the 66th floor for a reason. He put a painting of Apollo (aka Baal) in his living room on purpose.

fuck off kike shill

Only two types of people regret voting for Trump:

Left-wing shills who didn't vote for him and are shitposting.

People who didn't listen to one damn thing he said during his entire campaign.

If you actually listened to him on his campaign then you're happy as shit with him right now. I know I am. And I'm not disappointed that the first health care bill failed -- that's not on Trump, that's on the Republican Party. All Trump can do as president is pressure them to keep working on it, which he is doing.

Also, lefties try to say that "drain the swamp" isn't working because he's bringing in business and industry people to replace politicians. THAT'S WHAT DRAIN THE SWAMP ALWAYS MEANT.

Yes, bring in bankers! Bring in businessmen! Bring in anything that gets these lazy, corrupt politicians out on the street. Hillary would never have done this. Her cabinet would be filled with political allies -- swamp buddies. It's why we elected Trump to begin with.

Trump is Jew-loving swine. I regret voting for him. Unfortunately in Jewmerica we will never get a truly anti-Zionist candidate.

If anything, I regret not voting multiple times like so many Hillary cultists did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_Peale#Later_life

This is Norman Vincent Peale, who Trump has named as his "favorite pastor of all time". As you can see here, he is a 33rd degree Scottish-Rite Freemason. What a coincidence that Trump has Scottish ancestry.

I always wonder about images like that. I think it's what anti-Trumpers develop after reading Sup Forums too much and thinking the average Trump supporter really is some sort of Jew-hating Nazi.

I think I speak for the bulk of average American conservatives when I say "Hell yes I support Israel".

An enclave of heavily armed Jews on a 50 year last stand against allah snackbars trying to kick them out? Hell yeah. Sell em more tanks! If Jews made America what it is today then, looking around at the alternatives, I'd say "keep it up". What cucked up country would YOU rather be?

youtube.com/watch?v=AF2OS9XNy2M&list=PLt3ncQvL6ej369JB2r8yINh1eFLNwoDc-&index=48

>I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent.
I noticed this early on but the alternative was Hillary.
Notice how he only meets with leaders of black mexican and jewish communities but has not met with any white leadership?

I think the real redpill is that we in the west only have two choices and its between Zionist democrats and social democratic globalists

Climb in an oven dumb kike.

I think the real red pill is that our world has been under the thumb of the same Satanic kike cult for thousands of years and any guise of us overcoming them is and always has been controlled opposition, they own us, they really do. Our only choice is to try to wake people up. If pol were more unanimous about being against this cult, and if we stopped blindly following left vs. right bullshit, we could put our bright, creative minds towards clever ways of challenging their system the way we used to.

Not even a little bit you fucking shareblue concern trolling shill. Get the fuck out of here.

Sage sage sage sage sage

good argument, nice evidence

kys, we let our gaurd down and (((they))) are gaining ground, you don't realise the full power of our digits...

shut the fuck up jew OP

This copy pasta again...

You are really expending a ton of energy in this thread, shill. Keep shilling.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.

Seriously, why don't you just have a conversation with me? I'm not a shill, you have no evidence for me being a shill other than that I'm saying stuff that doesn't agree with your views. Why is it too hard to just have a real argument about whether or not Trump is corrupt?

I'm expending a ton of energy because I swear to God I care and want to help you guys.

This guy has 26 fucking posts. Do you know how Sup Forums works you dick riding fagot

And why do you have so many pictures saved of trump sucking dick? It's almost like you made these posts before- fucking shills.

We effectively have a hive mind that filters out anything that is not the current narrative, you should study group think more before shitting out of you mouth again retard.

You shills think you are so smart...

>I'm saying stuff that doesn't agree with your views.
then fuck off back to where ever you came from, people arrive here after they have taken the rose tinted glasses off. This world if you having fucking noticed it, is fucking shit and has been getting worse and worse, and people start looking for answers as to why that is, they arrive here.

Believe me you are wasting your time here unless you are indeed a fucking shill, so now FUCK OFF before kek notices...

I do make these posts all the time, 'cause like I said, I truly, swear to God on the life of my children, care about waking people up to this lie.

How am I a shill? Because my opinion is different than yours?

100% agreement.

He's just another puppet.

This is the true red pill. It's obvious they're kike agents