The Anti-Russia Frothing

So is it just me or has over the past few days there has been a massive agitprop push by leftists against Putin and Russia. What is their endgame. Do they just want to reinforce the big bad guy in the east meme so the EU is coerced to coalesce. Or is there something more sinister at play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_J7Ikdizyc
katyusha.org/view?id=5119
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/russland-polizei-verhaftet-oppositionsfuehrer-nawalny-bei-massenprotesten-a-1140498.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HwvFyMg7A
youtube.com/watch?v=m3QI2luy0bM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSWNzW3woo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
archive.fo/BXY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxvwL2SgLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Navalny supporters from 2ch chimping out.

A lot of people still have the mindset of Russia = USSR = evil, and the media is preying on that.

military industrial complex and NATO has no real purpose to exist anymore. There is no nation state that is commiting ideological or militiary action against us. Our threat as nations is international jewery and corruption of our intstitutions, and billion dollar tanks wont solve that.
and so this meme is pushed to maintain the narrative and their own existence

There's definitely way more anti-Russia threads than usual all of a sudden.

Do shill groups still not realize that when they come here in droves it sticks out like someone flipped a fucking "ACTIVATE SHILLS" switch?

the media has been pushing this idea since before trump inauguration

I understand that Russians are pissed about corruption in their government, but opening it up to globalist western corruption will only make it worse desu. No government on this planet is perfect and no politician is an angel.

We're close to president elections so (((they))) need to build the tension by that time.

Gvt was too busy with international agenda and completely lost the sence if whats hoing inside. On 26/03 there were protests in Moscow, Saint Petes and several other cities. Same shit as early Maidan basically and lead by Navalny. It is possible that Navalny was ourguy around 15 years ago, nobody knows for sure. But in the mid-00s he was (((recruited))).
Sadly those protests on Sunday went quite well.

Now gvt is probably trying to get back in the game.

> ppl (mostly kids) jumping under Maidan tier slogan "Who does not jump, he's a bear"

youtu.be/r_J7Ikdizyc

Sane citizens are so sick and tired of you uneducated shills.

>But in the mid-00s he was (((recruited)))

It's not you. It's our leftist shills with useful shitposting idiots tagging along.
There's always something more sinister in play.

Globalists fear US-Russia alliance more then anything.

Notice that putin-bots have literally 0 arguments to proof their point.

>massive agitprop push by leftists against Putin
only russian shills/paid trolls disappeared, besides this nothing has changed

it's just Obongo delivering on his retaliation promise

beats shooting their ambassadors in the back I guess

We're still in the internet.
Do your own research.

"Putin-bots" still have a job (takes some time). Unlike you.

But I still do believe you have a chance to educate yoursef. Try this:
katyusha.org/view?id=5119

navalny seems fucking based, redpill me on him

Ex-commie countries get it. Bots are busy forcing anti-Navavlny propaganda in internet now 24/7

It's just your imagination. EVERBODY LOVES PUTIN. He is charming and most charismatic, everything a leader should be. People are just jealous so they vent, but Putin knows he's the man. Stop being a whiny sissyhat, Putin wouldn't like that from his supporters.

Well desu Russia is one of the most corrupt countries on earth
Its doesn't help that ex-KGB shithead Putin is trying to revive the cold war either

- FSB listens and watch his every step 24/7/365

- Still they found nothing.

- His biography was researched, each and every his contact was investigated.

- His brother is in jail under complete fake charge.

- He is on stop list on each and any TV and state won media. They are terrified by him as fuck.

- Special people are hired to post shit about him in internet 24/7/365

- With each year he receive more and more support and respect from people.

- He is a kek avater (see pic)

- Hero we do not deserve

checked, also what will change between Russia and USA if he gets elected and what - between Russia and the EU

(((leftists)))
Its Jews. Jews want war with Russia for various reasons. Sup Forums has known this for years.

Do you have a text-generator with check-boxes? Cause I've seen exactly the same text in different order.

Not sure about US, but i'm quite sure relationship with european countries will improve greatly. People are tired of Putin's gopnik bullying policy.

Navalny stands for constitution republic and he is everything what anti-communism about.

Do not listen to it, the navalny is a loser like all liberals fucked

Just copy and paste, user.

>DON'T LISTEN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Shitty liberal, go fuck yourself

>uneducated shills.
>proof their point.
I'd say he did pretty well here. And yes, i'm tired of your shilling here. I understand that you like the guy and want him to win, but copypasting same shit over and over again doesn't do shit. And of course, +15 to me, thank you.

does he suck refugee cock?

(((Russia))) is codeword for Jews? Kushner is Russian Jewish?

so is Kristol and most of the neocons and democrats. so yes, technically Russians did meddle in this election and every other election since the Russian Jews came to US?
another Russian:

Dianne Feinstein

>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of German-Jewish ancestry,[5] but were of the Russian Orthodox faith as was required for many Jews to reside in Saint Petersburg.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

yes, all the MSM in germany is shilling for him. He loves bbc refugee dick

He wants to fracture country into collecton of shitty ethnostates living off the child sex slavery and IMF loans. Pretty much like Bulgaria

Hes 100% Soros project.

Feels like the final push by the globalists to topple Putin and shake shit up over there since they couldn't do it in US.

Putin literally just owned the whole world, why would the Russian want to get rid of him? He outplayed every other world leader and made them look foolish.

Зoлoтыe cлoвa!

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/russland-polizei-verhaftet-oppositionsfuehrer-nawalny-bei-massenprotesten-a-1140498.html

THREADLY REDPILLS TO ALL RUSBROS, WHATEVER THEIR DISPOSITION IS
>youtube.com/watch?v=e7HwvFyMg7A
>youtube.com/watch?v=m3QI2luy0bM
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
>youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

I have noticed a lot of threads talking about how Russia is shit. There have been quite a few lately. It has to be shills.

If you stick to English here it would be much harder for shills to follow.

((somebody)) wants to stop the US from working together with russia in syria to defeat Isis

Yes, they are Soros shills. How could someone sane imagine russians are posting against Putin?

Russia is run by a white nationalist, so naturally the Jews can't stand it. Jews run all the media, so there you go.

Probably thisDvach raid amongst many others
MORE MEAT TO REDPILL!!!

How could someone sane flock to a member of Open Russia foundation, formed and founded by an exiled jewish oligarch and supported by George Soros himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahSWNzW3woo

No one sane, because liberalism is a clinical diagnosis.

Defend this, rapist Russian scum

I'm sure Putin isn't a great guy despite how big of a genius he is, but if he lost then our shitlibs and cucked media will gloat about it. For that reason alone I do not want him to lose.

>georgian and ukrop flags
Why am I not surprised?

It has been interesting to see how easily everyone has fallen for he Trump/Russia meme of collusion when we know for a fact that the DNC colluded with the Clinton Campaign against Bernie Sanders. The Democrats and the establishment has done a top notch job making people blame Trump and avoid their on faults.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Natural selection.

Of all the people in Europe, you Germans should understand that you only dispose of cumbersome trash at certain days of the week. Disappointed in you, desu.

>What is their endgame

this

brave cops saving woman from messy crowd

Funny collection of news about Soros
>archive.fo/BXY7Q

Ty, watch later

>He is on stop list on each and any TV

I saw him on Dozhd.

>How could someone sane flock to a member of Open Russia foundation
Navalny and FBK organized rallies. Well if Khodorkovsky is supporting Navalny im ok with it but wouldn't vote for Khodorkovsky anyway.

>Reported to BPOL for hate crime

op logic
anti-putin is nti-russian
putin=russia
no putin-no russia
op is brainless pidor

fuck off. Nobody believes your agenda. Russian people are all behind putin. He will save russia from ((soros))

Not to sound like a degenerate but I only posted this picture because it made me hard. That situation is my fetish and the guy touching the women's bare legs... hnnngggg what a lucky chump

did you know user that medved promoted golden ra///in at his first press conference? there was 3 main state channels (1, russia1, ntv) and this unknown one

>that p*tin shill with german flag again

+15 rubles sovit ape

I don't care. I warched only Navalny vs Lebedev debate

The joos are driving a wedge between nationalists

t. sasha 13 years old..

Go read a book or watch some russian TV and inform yourself

Being anti-Putin is fine. The problem is shit quality content, cyrillic shitposting, +15, kremlinbots and all that low energy crap.

>some russian TV

> watch some russian TV
>inform yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxvwL2SgLQ
fuck off soviet ape

>+15 and can't even spell "soviet"
This is what i'm talking about. We need higher energy please.

back to r/eddit stupid hohol

One of us go down: all of us go down.
Umm

мeтoдичкy oбнoвитe

you can always use soviet tatics against soviet monkeys and just shitpost them into oblivion
quantity over quality, just like red amy kek

Nice try Putin.

+10000 euros analny cuck

Who gives a fuck what Russia does as long as they want peace with us?

So that's what you're trying to do? Shitposting every thread into oblivion? Don't you want to have some comfy discussions?

anti-trump = anti-american
trump=america
no trump no america

there is no america with hillary elected shill. same deal with russia faggot. when your leftist scum soros puppet gets elected then it's not the real country and instead of a globalist tool to kill white people.

daily reminder that (((russian federatio))) is pro ukrainian antirussian ccupant force, hohols kill russians on the east while putin provides ukies with gibs like investments and shit

>кaким-тo инocтpaнным мyдaкoм
That's Henry Kissinger. Arguably the most prominent political operative of the Cold War. Do navalnoids ever read anything beyond their god's twitter feed? That would explain poor articulation and shitty grammar.

Holy crap, putinbots are really active today. Yesterday we had pretty comfy threads with only occasional proxy-olgino shills.

Still more honest than CNN

So Putin does not care to keep Russia Russian?

>low energy crap
>Analny, Soros, jews, maidan

but putns is russian hillary, he is against strict immigration policy with -stans, he is pro bigstate, he jails andkills nationalists, he trades with hohols, he is antigun, he faked resuls of all elections

He's paying to Caucasia BILLIONS of dollars despite that we're in crisis and wants to import more chinks and churkas from central asia to replace ethnic russians. He's as anti-white as one can be.

back to Sup Forums soviet ape

Literally eat shit, drumpfster. You're going down.

So what do the majority of Russians want on immigration?