German Nations General

ITT we celebrate the glory of our German nations.
We are the only true aryans.
>Slavs
hins im Mauthausen
>Bongs
(((Merchants)))
>Frenchcucks
(((Algerians)))
>Swedes
Neo-Somalia
>US and A
50%

We must secure the existence of our Arayan nations! Wacht am Grenzen!

Quality post my aryan friend, we have to defend what is left of the white race. Sieg heil!

Türkiye here, all hail Germany!

>Germany
Neo-Cuckanistan

All Turks will be shipped back to Erdoganland once the population wakes up from the indoctrination.

im integrated into german society and consider myself ethnically german

>have to defend what is left of the white race.
But being an aryan uberhuman places you in the epicentre of the white race's agony

Raus!

Kek. Good luck.

Germany is the last pillar of Western civilization.

>t. non germans
no offence, but bohemia is a pseudo-slavic pseudo-shithole, no offence.

Bohemia is German clay.

Are there still many Sudetenland Germans around there?

I consider myself an attack helicopter

Fuck Germany and fuck German "people"!

German is a nationality, not a race or gender.

Nice, maybe I find some answer to a question that came up to me yesterday while drinking my delicious Pilsner Urquell.
So do the anons from the Czech rep. (especially from former Bohemia) feel still related to us Germans in more than the Plzen Herrenrasse beer way?

defend the borders so we dont have too Germany

None. Literally none.
Even the old traditions are dead (Nibelungen etc.) - which were rich in former Sudetenlands
Well for Bohemians there isnt really much of a choice.
There isnt much that we have in common with Austria despite being in their empire.
Poland, literally the land we had no contact with since 13th cent. until 1968.
Slovaks (Moravia separates us so they dont count)
So only country that really feels somewhat "neighbory" is Germany (Sachsen, Bayern)

you cucks should've voted Geert Wilders :'-(

sounds reasonable. Would you still say that the Bohemian region (besides language) is culturally closer related to Germans than West Slavs for instance?

Slovaks > Germans >>>>> Austrians&Polaks.

I am biased tho, I grew up on the border.

perfect, thanks for the answer.
now I can gladly enjoy my Pilsner Urquell *cheers*

czechs are subhumans
/thread

Pay no attention to this subhuman (((white))) trash, they are just jealous of our superior aryan germanic genes. Heil.

Heil!

I once yelled "HAIL GERMANY" in German class when I was 15 and was punished a week for that. Meanwhile, I once yelled "VIVA ESPAÑA" and never got trouble for it. Anyone might know why?

Google "Denazifiaction"
Americans have stripped us from our national pride and taught us their degenerate culture (minus partiotism).
The only time you will see German pride is at football games or during world tournaments.