HAPPENING

Nunes met with a leaker at the White House, which is where got his fib about Trump being indirectly surveilled.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nunes-white-house-source-surveillance_us_58d92967e4b02a2eaab61087?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
youtube.com/watch?v=heGwChoXBLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Related

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

fuck of jessica you trifflin white ass hoe

>linking to huffingpaint post
is that way bucko

>HuffPo

SLUMPFTY BUMPTFY DESTROYED, THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THIS

Oh shit!

>huffPo

whew.

and?

They literally throw up an official statement from Nunes where he says this.

But I'll agree that linking huffpo on Sup Forums is a waste of energy.

Look, kids, obviously Nunes got his information from a leaker. There's no way this man would have information the rest of his investigation team wouldn't have access to.

Now we know he met the leaker at the White House, which means Trump's own people are likely colluding with him to misdirect the investigation. And he got caught.

The same thing happened during the Nixon investigation.

wait, now leakers are bad? I can't keep up.

Leakers are good when they're revealing the truth about corruption.

Leakers are bad when they're attempting to derail and delegitimize an investigation.

>Fib

Please remove your bullshit post from our board. I'm sure /r/politics would appreciate this fake shit in a fetishistic manor. Maybe keep this shit there?

Maybe cry more and your tears will shield you from reality for a little while longer.

ty

> trump is innocent

ummmmmm.... no sweetie.

can't wait to see how you losers break down when drumpf is impeached

DIGITS OF TRUTH

KEK IS SPEAKING TO US

How do you delegitimize an already illegitimate investigation?

I hope it isn't as bad as when Bill was impeached and removed from office... oh wait..

>the leaker
>pic related

What a shitshow.

The information was Executive Branch documents. Laymans terms it means that the Obama Administration ordered the reports. Just furthers solidifies the fact that the prior administration was breaking the law by spying on Trump and his team unrelated to 'muh russia.'

Since this had nothing to do with any investigation, this is good then.

>huffintonsofpaint
saged.

real cute there honey. exactly what i expect from a 400lb drumpflet

Only people far from reality are you nutty liberals.

Ya'll lost, now go fuck off.

Why is the sitting president under FBI investigation?

>Un-ironically posting HuffPo as a source
>"Muh 98.9% chance DRUMP loses"

Kys

*yawn*
dont you guys get tired of discussing all this Russia stuff? im really tired of it, i want to go to sleep, i think you should too, sleep is great for you.

Because Comey is a Clinton asset.

Source?

Trump praised Comey last October you dolt

false, Comey is his own asset. He's such a slimeball he only looks after his own personal interests.

Wow hes going down fast

bump

christ, you faggots - look into the clinton/comey timeline, it's not exactly first time they've crossed paths. it's been a mutually beneficial partnership.

Citations please

I find it hilarious that the dims have been trying to project a "holier than thou" attitude for the last 8 years and then turn into huge pussy babies when they lose an election by a landslide and realize they've been living a lie.

Goddamn you're lazy.

Goddamn you have nothing to back that shit up with either

Citations please

you can start by looking into marc rich, dope

This

>accepted lack of intent as a justification for negligence

are you stupid

da fuck are you smoking? He read a NSA report

christ, you faggot - look into the clinton/trump timeline, it's not exactly first time they've crossed paths. it's been a mutually beneficial partnership.

Shit this is hot.

any bets on if MSM will ever report on this?

why do you care so much? holy shit Sup Forums really has been swarmed with t_d plebitard fagots

pay

youtube.com/watch?v=heGwChoXBLQ

Reminder that Ariana Huffington is a minister of a cult with a pedophile leader.

MONTGOMERY

He probably thought Comey would step up once the threat of a Clinton Presidency was removed.

That doesn't seem to be happening.