You fucking American retards. You deepshit motherfuckers what do you think you are doing?

You fucking American retards. You deepshit motherfuckers what do you think you are doing?

Do you want us to get killed? Germans WANT YOU OUT FAGGOTS. FUCKING TRUMPSHIT.

NATO WAS FORMED TO KEEP RUSSIANS OUT, AMERICANS IN AND GERMANS DOWN, dont you remember it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pay up, freeloading niggers

>keep russians out

You didn't get the memo that we're buddies now?

WE HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU STUPID CUNT, YOU HAVENT

TFW countries who sold themselves out for Jewish interest are finally having to pay the toll

We should have been out of Germoney before we got there. Let them do their refugee thing and not have our military, who cares.

PAY.....DEBTS!

you want protection you're going to have to pay for it

Glad I voted for this man.

If you didn't recognize trumps election as the ushering in of the next world war, which has already started; you're a fucking moron.

America will use it as an excuse to cut down on its population and legitimize a police state.

GG.

I don't see why you would be so mad. the polish army could beat the germans with less than a third of your capability expended. And because you have plenty of good boy points from paying your dues we might give you some shit and place our german assets in poland.

Just build a wall

I really dont care what happens to Russia or Cuckistan, im just sorry Poland has to be inbetween them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

I'm sorry but did Germany win WW2 and somehow retain control over Poland? Last I checked this was a threat to Germany not you you fucking Mongoloid.

Our debt is lower than your fucking retard, even comparing to gdp

Why are all amerifarts this uneducated?

Aren't you german?

A cucked pole. Warsaw? You faggots need to die.

you now living in comfy sand nigger utopia

What's wrong with that?

Doesn't Germany have strong, able-bodied men that want to defend their country?

Your point?

Yes it will be a damn shame that World War 3 will be started by all of these countries who have been failing to meet their NATO obligations for years.

>Doesn't Germany have strong, able-bodied men that want to defend their country?
ahahahah

>germany
>men
>strong
>able-bodied
>defend
>their country

ahahahahahahahahahah

This is the same reason my country left the European Union because European nations don't pay their own way

For decades we have been told to stop our war mongering by these people and I agree with them: What happens in europe is not my business and what happens in Middle east is not my business
We come home and use the money we spent defending them on our population and caring for it.

So Trump is finally ending German occupation?

Poland will get invaded again, but it's unclear from with side. Probably both LOLOLOL

LMFAO

GERMANY IS FUCKED WITHOUT US, NOW BITCHING AND CRYING xD

Where's your bravado now nazi sandniggers?

germoney doesn't even have tanks anymore they sold them all for pimp money to give to refugees and bribes for eu officials

haha good fuck germany.

Yeah you forgot about Poland.

Maybe if they didn't spend so much on "refugees" they could pay their fair share.

Let's be real here...
Germany let themselves get cucked by invaders, sorry, immigrants.
Trump recognized a losing bet and backed out.
Pro move.

Germany has had puppet rulers ever since WW2.
>Puppet shocked when puppet Master cuts ties at end of the show

YOU WANT US ON THAT WALL
YOU NEED US ON THAT WALL

Germany isn't the one crying, the german people have been wanting to get rid of the US bases for a long time

I regret to announce that this is, unfortunately, fake news.

As much as I wish it is true.

this, you fucked your own defense industry since the United States is propping and backing you up, now that its day of the rope and you can't come into your senses.

>Our debt is lower than your fucking retard, even comparing to gdp
What a surprise! A country that doesn't have to spend any money on military doesn't have high debts!

VOTE 5

You Leafs gonna let this happen? Leaf v. Kraut when?

>Maybe if they didn't spend so much on "refugees" they could pay their fair share.

All of Europe could not afford their gay social programs if they had to pay for their own defense

You should be angry with Germany...if they pay, we play. Should we pay for your security?

Haha fuck you Poland.
Bought into the whole Eurozone BS perpetrated by ze Germanz. They'll protect you from das Russians, honestly.

Those NATO bills don't seem to big now.

>German People

No free ride Muhammad

Pay demntps

Poland actually pays their dues you mouth breathing slack jawed lard assed nigger faggot

Oh come on poland, don't be scared.
Once the americans are out we will protect europe with german weapons. We will have our own nukes in no time, isn't that great?
We will have a strong EU with strong german leadership, we can all have a strong economy, security and ordnung.

Probably shouldn't bring up tanks since we're paying assloads to store and maintain most of ours in the middle of the desert out west cause we don't really use them any more en masse

We should sell all that shit and buy more plane parts, aka that shit we're actually low on.

What does it matter how/why it started?

Germany does not pay their required two percent. What's wrong with pointing that out?

>muh balistic missile defences

doesnt work anyway, and russia doesnt have the manpower to invade germany

call drumpfs bluff merkel

Zeit für Anschluss

Lmfao this is amazing.

I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was trailer-parkin, white trash SJW Antifa cuck.

>know how I know you're gay?

Germans want us out
But Merkel wants us in

We want out
Our Prez wants out

See how that works, get rekt Hans. Actually I love all germanbros sorry about the Hans thing, I'll be in my office.

lol reich 2.0

fuck off naziz!

Don't worry user...i was ust larping. I agree with you that they gotta pay.

>Pole complaining about American bases moving East into Poland
???

i wonder what we can do with our new shiny army

It wouldn't be a bad idea, Poland
I mean, if the idea was to keep Germany down, that failed miserably, so we can just throw everything in the oven and let it burn

Please pay debts.

based Poland will always be better then the eternal leaf

>
Germany does not pay their required two percent.

It's not required.

That sounds great. Deutschland über alles again, brothers!

Fuck yes!
Now they're going to have to start spending money on military and less of it can go to nigs.
Or well less of it will go to education and elderly care, but the point is that something has to be cut.

As an added bonus, they're going to have to start promoting some form of nationalism.
>Germany stronk! Join the military to enforce the safe future of this glorious nation.
Or something along those lines, which is total fucking kryptonite for Merkel.

plane parts we have plenty of. what we don't have is airframes with few hours on them or engineers to work on them after the obama furlough. the tanks are necessary still. any ground war will need them and they cost a hell of a alot less to just store than the aircraft.

Pay debts.

Because the 2% requirement is for the year 2024.

They don't have to pay until 2024.

sorry. we only give extensions on payment to white countries.

Kek

ok

bye bye amerika

this is fake news

we would not pay that anyways.

Do the Poles still have their horses?

Then how will you pay Mohamed to fuck you in the ass?
Also
>Strong EU
>German (female or Jewish) leadership
FUCKING KEK

Fuck this pathetic moneygrubbing non-country.

no it's not, you idiot. pay your debts faggot.

Goddamn thieves stole our payment money!

fake, but not gay

we need to stop defending muslim countries

I'm actually happy
I will stand with Trump 'till the end

no but they do outnumber and out tech you in every metric other than artillery

>durka durka, jihad jihad
>aroooba kalkuta taqbir
did i read it write, germoney?

That's rich from the bitch who's been starving Greeks for years now.

Because they get 10 billion per year from the EU.

DO IT, TRUMP! FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST DO IT!!!!!!!

Maybe the trains will be on time again.

That is glorious, let the uncucking begin!

What. Germanys army is bigger than the polish one. (at least according to wikipedia)

Yeah it's recommended. And we recommend they fucking pay it or else.

He sent the invoice to Germany, not Poland. You won't have to pay more than you already do; you're one of the rare NATO members that seems to give a shit about NATO. (Canada doesn't, I know; we'll probably receive our invoice soon enough. Will be funny seeing Weedman weasel out of that one.)

Germans get triggered when you tell them that it's just 2% of their gdp meanwhile the us has been spending 5%+ for decades. Also the 2% target has been so for decades now. This isn't some new thing the Germans have been freeloading for awile

So, then why do the greeks come for more and more money fom Germany.

If anything they are sucking us dry.

pay denbts

fucking based poland

like if owned

Germany can't freeload on NATO anymore and spend all their money on welfare and refugees, oh no

PAY DEBNTS

who do you believe wikipedia and its sources or some american dude on the racist part of a chinese cartoon website

How about you sent all of your refugees to Canada (they are welcome) and spend that money on defending your own sovereignty?

fuck them. they already kicked the us military out of Frankfurt and the mudslimes are taking over that city anyway. too bad. the city went to shit without the troops spending money on beer and whores.

Wikipedia is completely incorrect and includes third echelon which would be useless without american logistics integration. In a straight up fight the Germans would never make it to the battlefield and would be limited in reaction to a polish invasion. Meanwhile Poland has a robust independent system that would shrek you in about 48 hours