Is Global Warming real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXC9FI1nAqs
youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s
youtube.com/watch?v=UhdymoRTz6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>Is Global Warming real?

No, it's a Jew control scheme. "Carbon credits" are meant to inflate another economic bubble, nothing more.

Yeah but it doesnt matter unless you live on the coast of a third world country. And even then just move your fucking shack back a few meters every year or 2 as the sea levels rise. Plus it will drive climate engineering technogy so its a net good

We invented it. It's real.

It is, though

There's a ton of evidence to back me up.

who cares? if it is then the rich and resourceful will survive while the weak perish.

Fuck you. Capitalist pig.

>muh broken window economic policy
get learn't nig
youtube.com/watch?v=hXC9FI1nAqs

youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s
its a jewish scheme to tax all countries in the world

Your an idiot

wow, just wow XP

It is a real meme

Europe is shit

Yes but we arnt the ones causing it
The earth goes threw these cycles of cooling and heating threw out its history we arnt helping it but we can't stop it
And all these tree huggers in the western world need to stop trying to get us to go green and target Asia they are the ones causing all this pollution they are to many of them they are dumping everything in the water destroying there land and polluting there air a hundred times worse then any western country if they would just get as "green" as we are this would be a non issue
>tl;dr Asia is polluting more then muh big block chevy, we arnt the problems it's the chinks

It is real. But there is nothing we can do about it, we are well past the point of return

Because Asia NEEDS to.

The west is only still doing coal cause muh corporate profits

You mean giving al gore my money for carbon credits isn't doing anything? wtf

Dude, read Karl Marx. He was a genius

No, it would be way worse if not for gore

>needs to
Elaborate

Anyone who thinks it isn't is pretty retarded. It's not even hard to understand.
>we put shit in atmosphere for hundreds of years
>affects how the sun interacts with earth
>temperatures rise

Cucks of the oil industry, give us your best propaganda. Say anything... just don't admit you've been bamboozled. Let it out. The most retarded conspiracy theories welcome. I need a good laugh at people more retarded than I.

At sucking this dick

and a racist who didn't really believe in equality.

You basically got memed on by some guy writing fanfiction.

No, of course not.

I do believe environmental protection needs to remain in place

/thread

christ cucks will deny this.

Britian fucked up Asia, so they can't afford clean energy

Fuck you brits

Climate change is real in that it occurs all the time. Man-made climate change is a scam for that gov grant (taxpayer) money.

>wow goys its so simple, one Sup Forums post can explain it in 3 lines. why are we even still talking about this?

fuck off retard

>I'm gonna worship Trump cause I can't understand science

Fuck off, Republitard

This is false

Obviously

It's too bad there isn't a political party that realizes global warming is real and also that Islam isn't a religion of peace.

Typical illiterate leftist. What's next, you're gonna tell us the holocaust happened because we've found some camps?

No, Ussr wasn't real communism

Not anyone's fault but themselves they chose this hole they just don't care about the environment around them. Ants care more about there living conditions then Asians

source is on the bottom retard.

those are measured CO2 levels from millions of years ago.

>>>Tumblr

See

no.

and it's an interesting philosophical study to comprehend why some people believe in it as if it was the truth of god beyond question and other people don't. why there's such acrimony between the two, such disdain and disgust.

what if you can convince someone of an existential threat? is there anything they won't do?

how is it possible to cause such a massive hallucination, through all the channels of media and academia and belief and politics and opinion and perception?

it's crazy.

we should be thankfull about global warming

You're the one that can't understand basic reality.
>Carbon dioxide in air, traps heat.
>More carbon dioxide in air traps more heat.
>we put shit loads of that stuff in the air

The argument was over years ago. Only people fooled by retarded propaganda think it's still an argument.
>completely retarded propaganda at that

Maybe Global Warming is real or not but...
THE JEWS ARE SPRAYING CHEMICALS THROUGH PLANES

>>Carbon dioxide in air, traps heat.
>>More carbon dioxide in air traps more heat.
>>we put shit loads of that stuff in the air
good job ignoring all the plants, bacteria, algae that eat that shit up like your fat ass eats tendies on sunday dinner.

I'm a bigger illiterate leftist than that. I actually think the earth is round.
>inb4 gtfo back to weddit

climate is continuously changing since 4.543 billion years

Extreme kek

Of course it is. 3 more degrees (celsius) here (North Italy). Sooo sad.

You're*

I bet you its the fuking Middle East sand people in robes brining their sun to our country

>good job ignoring all the plants, bacteria, algae that eat that shit up

Good point. What the fuck have we done to all the trees and the ocean?
>you're making this easy
>you're defeating your own argument

They are doing what Nazi did to them xD

I think the Earth's temperature is rising, however I think for the most part it's out of our control but corrupt bureaucrats will push for protocols to give energy funds money so they can profit off of leftist fanaticism.
The main issue should be general pollution because drought and temperature rising mostly can't be turnee back so we should at least plan for the future first

Yeah, it's an issue that the Chinese are going to end up fixing because of how catastrophic it would be for them to have to find alternative economic plan.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer and 2/3 of my entire fucking Advanced Thermodynamics class consists of abroad Chinese students. (The other third is almost entirely native-minority affirmative action placers aside from me and a couple others.)

They are then going to sell the technology to the United States at an inflated cost driving us further into financial slavery, all thanks to our sub 80 IQ conservative politicians/voters who eat up lobbyist lies like fucking hot cakes.

On a side note, China, Europe and America(barely) are currently going through pains to fix this problem, and we did it in time to prevent shit from truly hitting the fucking fan, but say good-bye to polar bears and your favorite island vacation area.

the_more_you_know.jpg

>all of those Breitbart shills in Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UhdymoRTz6M

>Good point. What the fuck have we done to all the trees and the ocean?
now you're attacking the real problem and I agree we need to stop deforestation and ocean pollution.

still wrong about muh co2 though which was my argument in the first place.

Even if Global Warming is a hoax, do you still want to breath shit air?

>co2 is shit air
you breath that shit out you fucking retard.

now if you're talking about polluted air with other crap in it then I agree.

>Trump doesn't believe in climate change
>America doesn't realize becoming independent of oil will shut down dubai and other middle eastern countries with oil in an instant
>Not realizing going full renewable will uncuck the western world from sandjews

[spoiler]also please buy our windmills :^)[/spoiler]

What if its made up because africans steel the Temp recordings and sell it to trump ?

solar and natural gas have already taken over here in america.

>implying is only CO2 and there are no other cancerous shit

What's next? Cancer is a Jew conspiracy?