Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:
He hasn't made anime real yet

He didn't kill hillary when he had the chance

Why do you make this thread three times a day faggot

For every 10 replies I make a dollar :^)

Didn't put Hillary in prison

The night is young

Holy shit, this guy fucking admitted he's shareblue
Shills are REAL

He hasn't sent you back yet. Just wait though.

He doesn't make me think.

>He hasn't made anime real yet
>He is building a great wall

I'm not a burger but... come on.

Didn't lock up Hilary, and KillBill.

he hasn't purged the left yet

Shit low quality copy paste bait thread
SAGE

he gets his steaks well-done with ketchup

How about 2 (two)?
>He hasn't locked up Hillary yet
>Isn't strongly enforcing the Muslim Ban, and the countries he proposed to get travel-b& only covered half around the places that hordes of Terrorists come from. Like almost all western politicians, he's too much of a pussy to stand against places like Saudi Arabia

Still was the best candidate, and I would have voted for him if I was American.

to compile a shareblue database of Trump criticisms that resonate with trump supporters.

Start your own. Donit yourself

he didnt release the Ivanka sex tapes

>b8

although I think the state of healthcare is shit and we need reform, part of trumps idea was to basically force veterans into the VA, which if you've ever been in a VA facility its basically where I can get the chance to die for my country a second time, it also called for less funding to the already failing VA.

They are trying to win by attrition.

Prove you're not a slide threading shill and stop (seriously) making this thread.

I'll start:

You're a huge fucking faggot please rape your own face.

>he's not principled
>he's not a conservative
>he's an outsider to the majority in congress
I only voted for him because he wasn't liberal and could win.

This same thread pops up 10 times a day faggot. Its just a shitty bait

He didn't throw Hillary into jail. He also supports sending money to the jews.

He hasn't put together an SS division to kill liberals yet

global warming

I told you the other day, chinky.
I claimed her ages ago.
Not your waifu.

He hasn't deported all the illegals yet

He hasn't put a moritorium on all immigration and pulled out of the UN refugee program

Take it easy. It makes work go by, talking shit to internet tough guys like you.

Too many relationships to kikes

Piss off, you spastic cunt.

He hasn't given the order to kill all leftists.
He probably never will because he's too nice of a guy.
I still think he should but his decision is an honorable one.

He cant stop hiring goldmen sacks

He's a fat narcissist, capitalist shill and a master con man.
>don't blame the boss for shit wages
>blame that fucking mexican

He sells steaks as premium "Trump Steaks". Best stake ever.
>snake oil salesman

Love Trump.

But it pisses me off that he hasn't done anything about Hillary and will probably sign that bill into law where ISP's are allowed to sell your browsing history.

I'm big on net neutrality. If he does not block that law, I will be forced to conclude he doesn't care about privacy, or freedom for that matter.

He is not literally Hitler

He hasnt implemented free, unconditional immigration from the Netherlands to the US. How the fuck am i supposed to maga from the cuckerlands?! Do something about it Trump NAOW!

footgame off the charts

...But I am a blind follower of the god-emperor Trump.

^ this

He said there would be winning but he failed to make it clear just how much winning there would be. And now I'm starting to get tired of winning.

He hasn't released his taxes yet, though I'm willing to wait until he isn't under audit.

Christ man, under what fucking stone have you been living?

He doesn't seem to recognize the marijuana industry as the "make money hand over foot" monster that it is.

Lets see if Kek wants dutch people in the U.S.A. Trips is Kek Vult.

goddammit...

You post this thread literally every fucking day.

post gore faggots

Why do I see this exact same thread every day?

Fair enough.

When he said he inherited a mess.

I hated it when Obongo would say it, it's a bitch move.

You did not inherit a mess, you fucking ran a brutal slogging campaign to take ownership of this mess, it wasn't foisted upon you.

He's pretty much worse than Obama in every way.

k

old woman gets brutally fucked on live television

>bill into law where ISP's are allowed to sell your browsing history.

They were already allowed to do that. That bill that was floating around the other day had a provision stricken from it that would have prevented ISPs from selling your browsing history.

t. no proof

He was pushing obamacare lite

Sage'd replies count?

In anime most of the characters are mostly White so I can see how making America mostly White would be like making anime real.

Omg tell me this heresy is a joke!!!!!!!!

His eyes are fucking moving

because amazon facebook and your cell phone isn't sharing your info with anyone..

holy fuck are you people retarded.

part of me believes these threads are made by shills so they can better understand their target audience.

yea you need the wall first before you attempt to make anime real. Look what happened in japan...

the secret service let this lunatic get this close to him

I don't think he is as smart as he claims. His American spirit is spot on though.

Hasn't banned anime and gassed the weebs.

you dont understand the level of shilling thats happened on Sup Forums. every board is being false flagged by sharekike members spouting Sup Forums shit at every turn regardless of the topic. theyre using this to turn every other board against Sup Forums. its also met with samefagging their bullshit by responding with "go bac to Sup Forums" or other nonsense. fuck even /tg/ is being hit with anti Sup Forums false flagging kikes. take some time to view any other board and watch how apparent it is. the shills couldnt destroy Sup Forums so now they attack everyone else

Not enough deportations and no wall yet

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SHITPOSTS LIKE THIS