Gay children's books

Why are they pushing this degenerate on little kids?

(((Publishers)))

Not only gay, but inter racial

> If you dont see yourself in stories, you dont see yourself in the world
What a world that would be eh? No faggots period.

They always go after kids with their propaganda because kids can't think critically.

I guess it's fine if they're both like 16 or 17 as Disney usually does. Even faggots in denial know they're gay deep down. I don't believe the fags that come to a realization in their 40s after having a wife and kids, then suddenly start liking dick. That's bullshit. You like what you like. I'm not saying it's not degenerate, but let's not kid ourselves here.

Acceptance/tolerance of homosexuality doesn't "create" more homosexuals. It does degrade society further, however.

Track them down and let them know how you feel about the filth they are distributing.

They target the gullible and malleable minds of our youth to corrupt them and turn them into useful idiots.

u r all silly sausages

The worst thing about this whole homo/gender bender agenda is that the majority of Americans decided to accept it under the guise of "if you want to get married and screw, fine. Just keep it out of my family's or my face". My parents fell for the same thing.
I feel as if so many of the "duped" normal American crowd are just so disheartened by the absolutely apparent degeneracy that has resulted from the "just let them do what they want to do", that they have given up.
America needs a civil war or some event that separates the weak from the strong. We are too complacent. Praying for Civil War vol. 2

Also because its indocturnation, kids can really understand good and bad by how its portrayed, this book or whatever is it probably shows mutlicultural gay stuff in good light and thus the kids think it must be good in real life, until they turn 15 and see a isis beheading video on the internet and g3t redpilled

Why are you reading huffpo, is a better question.

I'll keep my disgust irl to my self.
I live in a blue state. People already hate me for voting trump.

>being this bent out of shape by one gay story there's thousands of straight stories

Gay people exist too.

Any parent reading this degenerate filth to a child should be thrown in jail for abuse.

Someone's gotta check on what those crazy faggots are doing

So what do we have here?
A race traitor king, a sisified kid who wants the BBC.
And a singel mother who raised a faggot.
It could get worse, she could be doing the dog.

The best disguise.

Yes, an Islamic beheading video will really make them hate the gays.

Well hey when in Canada...

Your work is never finished is it?

jesus christ that cover is fucked
>gay interracial couple
>interracial royal couple
>single mother
>minarrets in background

So you are a snowflake who is triggered by a book with gay characters in it. LOL.
>gay isn't a choice
>if you think it is
>you're gay or bi

Police could lock you up, to stop you from being gay.

>farm boy is not a black Afghan tranny in a burka
>prince is not a paraplegic white homosexual with tendencies to sodomy and pedophilia and multiple personality disorder.
This shit is supposed to be diverse? Lmao its like that bigoted author stuck in 2016.

Reminds me of what they did to the new beauty and the beast.

The people that "don't like it, don't buy it" are being a little shortsighted. My kids will have to go to school with the sorts of kids who read this book and accept the message with all of its consequences. Tolerance of the homosexual lifestyle is the death of western civilization.

WHERE'S MY DISABLED TRIRACIAL POLYAMOROUS PRINCESS HMMM?

Every day we stray further from God's light

go suck a cock you faggot

it's population control, they are trying to get white people to breed less, or not at all.

forgot trip.

Just remember, guys....

They aren't trying to eliminate WHITE people, they are trying to eliminate SMART people.

There is a correlation between white and smart... but if only DUMB whites breed, then their plan isn't hurt at all, because they can still outsmart the survivors.

Homeschool them then if you're gonna be that autistic about it you fucking scrub.

The little mermaid is about a half-fish woman, the main arc revolves around her trading her disability for another disability.

Because cultural Marxists want to rape society