Infinite Pronouns

>Ze
>Hir
>Hirs

These are plastered all over my school's engineering building.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

askanonbinary.tumblr.com/post/67298030905/how-do-you-pronounce-the-zehir-pronouns-or-any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zerg

>As society "evolves"

Jesus Christ

>Scan
>edit Gender Neutral to "They, It, What"
>replace poster

There's a poster every 15-20 feet or so.

I've never seen a poster be posted even half this much at the school.

Every bulletin board has one, every water fountain has one above it, it's randomly placed everywhere, and you can usually see 2-3 just by standing in the same spot and looking around.

They're really shoving it down our throats

Assuming you are sane, you ignore the ramblings of the insane.
This is how it has always worked.
Do you believe the Greeks didn't have their fair share of nutters rambling nonsense? Of course they did, but they were simply ignored for the most part.

This pronoun thing is going to be ignored if only because of the sheer impracticality of it.

>there are an infinite number of pronouns

I identify as qe9p8gtq348h9ptp9gq43p98tu8q90rgpjolwerijhsgo9zadrgy8easo8rtyq3h49hto34t0-230100`0101010e0ofi3weopgf3et893hy4toihberkahbekgihabergrdbgad,mfvgbasdn,ma,gnkaenrgnelgkbq4o5yto245[356#[#3[56y'kjiowpghy9e8fgweh0t93hj4o9qh5go9qeuhalngrkjfdhgaileralhberi.gbaner.gler,ger,ghekekurgaghjegkjqegbkq34uui4tuh45igraiojfenwejbkfnenfweefklwelfuiwefjbkadvsbljkbsdnsdviHJBRWGQ340T9488954IOPGQLNEAIFERK,NBGMREGBIWE4TH34IERHIiNKF,kelgnqaerl.gnireg,kernjhugdiuvnske,.gqerblieolrhginbergrnvfd;l'r[tr][6--=5650056==4glreioagnernganergr;g';d'###w4'rl;kemnmakskisayyyeruiaoiaoaoaoaaaaaaaaaawhdwiufuiergeriugioreogerog;poer;iiojiojioj, and you must acknowledge this or you're being problematic.

How exactly does the pronunciation of "hir" differ from "her"?

Fucking kek.

This is another version of the poster.

some faggy group probably gets government funding for education and diversity. they pay the school to hang up the posters.

askanonbinary.tumblr.com/post/67298030905/how-do-you-pronounce-the-zehir-pronouns-or-any

>You pronounce it 'here'

>Mutate them to suit you

So I guess there's infinite pronunciations of the infinite pronouns too

Having recently graduated, I still can't believe this is what happens when you leave young people alone to their own quasi society. This is the culture they spawn

Go on a tickling spree.

Pull them down.

I find the hir shit so retarded.

We already have gender neutral pronouns as listed on the fucking board.

Why have pronouns and gender for every conceivable combination of masculine/feminine traits?

I understand the want to do this. But the idealogues like the ones who posted this are the ones who are waging a war on free speech, not us. Then again, it's not like I could ever get a poster approved which says: "There are only 2 genders". These posters have been approved. Approved by another SJW imo.

>MASCULINE - He Him His
>FEMININE - She Her Hers
>PLURAL - They Them Their
>OBJECTS/ANIMALS/NIGGERS - It Its
>RETARDS - Ze Hir Hirs

Please, some autist modify the poster as above.

Would be very kek to recreate the poster with those included

it has to be more subtle, replace it with They, It, What, Hur

No one has a right to force you to speak as they want. No one.

What about YOUR rights?

This is intellectual terrorism.

Lads

Rip the fucking thing off the wall.

Op, now is the moment of truth. As a man you can leave it and continue the degenerative status of mankind and society. You can keep destroying all your ancestors build by keeping that up. You can allow people in their formative years to read and believe the bullshit on that paper and embolden the people who put it up. Allow for more attacks on your language, culture and way of life. You can bend the knee to this degeneracy.

Or you can put your foot down. Stop the barbarianism at the door and tear it down. Stop the smug hive mind of rich fucks who think they control you. Preserve society for your children. Stop people from learning lies and save not only your language, but culture and nation.

Your choice.

Respect People's pronouns duh you shitlord goy

So brave

Please modify it. We apache attack helicopters feel excluded.

I sexually identify myself as Der Führer. When addressing me, please use proper pronouns : "mein Führer". Declination is in accordance with German grammar, even if used in an English sentence
Nominativ: mein Führer
Genitiv: meines Führers
Dativ: meinem Führer
Akkusativ: meinen Führer
so don't you dare to fuck it up.

>hir
>her

can you pronounce these differently?

Can you slip a goy into the gender neutral pronouns

Hän
Häntä
Hänen

Gender neutral since ancient ages :)

>These are plastered all over my school's engineering building.
>Wat do?
Send in a complaint that they don't have XIR listed and this is oppression of your identity.

Then when they update it, send in another anonymous complaint that they don't have LIR listed as a pronoun.

Just keep going until they get fed up, then tear them down and if someone tries to stop you just tell them that this is oppression and they didn't include your pronoun.

I sexually identify as a bunny crinkle. My pronouns are yiff, furfag, and crinkles

Oh, and if they point to the part where it says "There are infinite pronouns" then you tell them that they are still enforcing cis-hierarchy by listing oppressive pronouns like He/Her, but not your unique pronoun

print this out and replace 10-25% of the posters with these. should be fun

This guy gets it, Jews always bow when it begins to cost

Isn't the former pronounced as 'heer', more or less, and the latter as 'hior'?

FPBP

Fucking golden, might actually do this desu.

I'd like my pronoun to be "Prophet" and after that add "peace be upon him".

>hers
the lack of an apostrophe is triggering my PTSD. shut it down. it hurting my feelings

2good 2btrue

10/fucking 10 that is pure gold

...I can't tell if this is bait.

not for long, I fear
:-(

>Do not recognize their identity as authentic
Probably because it isn't authentic

honey, you must not question others when they have hurt feelings, that's bigotry.

yeah and theyre using your student union fees to print this shit too

hooray

make dick stickers and slap them over the gender neutral one

DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE OFFEND ME BACKUP AUSTRALIA I AM BIGOT-KIN

you know you've got it good when the most pressing issue you've got is someone used the wrong title to address you

>we iz oppressed
>o-pressing this bullshit down everyones throats

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember when these were the things furries used in place of "him" and "her" when talking about "Herms."

How dare you bigot, I am a proud New Zealander, I am so offended.

IT IS IN MY KINBLOOD TO BIGOT SMOUG HUNTING GROUNDS LIKE YOU
FUCKIN SHEEP SHAGGER

SHEEP SHAGGEN IS MY CULTURE, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, YOU MUST RESPECT MY BARBARITY.

Print this image and put it on every one of those

MY BARBARITY IS IMPOSING MY CULTURE UPON OTHERS YOU FILTHY AUSSIE-IN-DENIAL

>this is western world right now

How could you cuck yourself so much?

I've never seen that in France, not even on the internet, I think it's mostly an anglosphere thing

> evolves

I think devolves is the correct word there.

Just start making your own posters with even more absurd pronouns and tell people you identify as "193737291027261873618" one day and "$/)/?/)/7&27" the next day and if people can't respect that and refer to you as your proper pronouns you're going to have them expelled

Posters need to be approved, and sadly, that would not get approved.

Why can't they learn my pronoun Herr as in
Herr Hitler

engineering building? probably only "he" applies. trash them user.

> trash them user.

Wish I could, lad. There's cameras everywhere.

Vandalise that communist propaganda OP. Teir that shit off the wall and throw it in the trash

Stunning and brave.

What annoys me about this shit is that people think they can have some sort of ownership over their "identity"
No matter how you identify yourself you can only exist in other peoples minds as the way they perceive you.

Good idea

Dont worry about that shit. They already hate you for speaking the truth. Step up and fight for whats right. Its just a paper. It will be worth the trouble when the person who started it gets triggerd.

Okay OP I fixed it
Hope it's subtle enough

our school is for fags

I will never use mentally ill pronouns, even ironically.

>canada
nothing unless you want to go to prison for hate crimes

10/10 lad