When should I, an 18 year old Christian girl, get married, /pol?

When should I, an 18 year old Christian girl, get married, /pol?

5 years ago.

When you get a girlfriend

Titstamp gib

If you do, don't marry a fellow leaf, you're whole country is cucked.

This

Beat me to it lol

Never, start taking tons of strange dick from older guys

Early to mid twenties. Having babies can take it out of you. Best to start early so that you have at least a decade of fertility ahead of you after the first one.

Sometime before your ovaries dry up.

When you are ready for lifetime alimony.

As soon as you show Tits or gtfo

when you move here and i pound your pussy

In EU 25-35
In South America, 15 is enough

When you find a good enough man. If you're 18, christian, and virgin, then you deserve way more than some ugly beta with average or below average income.

After you turn 25 at least, don't be a retarded fanatic and do it with time or you'll end up married to a boring dentist closet faggot. Marriage is a business, and business requires good preparations

People should not seriously consider marriage until they are 25.

STFU Swede, I'm workin' here.

start looking for an older man with a steady career and who wants a family once you are an adult, dont bother with college, marry and start making kids so that you are done before you turn 30 so that they are all 100% healthy

Hey Shlomo how's the weather in Staten Island?

As soon as possible.
You will not be safe from predatory males until you have a husband to protect you.

don't get married, don't have children. everyone does this, break the trend.

You should've been married a couple years ago like my wife. Really you should've been married immediately after your first blood.

>average income is $29,000 CDN for individuals
>probably am 7/10
Give me a year and a half

Show me those innocent Christian tits or gtfo

Well it all depends on your feelings hun. If you're not fully prepared for marriage, then don't do it. Don't go rushing into things without thinking rationally about it first. Stop and ask yourself these questions before doing anything:

Am I ready?
Do I have a stable income?
Does my partner have a stable income?
Are we both mentally, emotionally, and physically stable in general?
Can I see myself spending the rest of my life with this man?

I'm all of those things and currently dating someone who is 19 and has worked in construction for about a year, so I think eventually that would be above the average

What are the preparations I should be doing?

>christian wife
>stable income
>income

That's not what's relevant for her. Idealy she should not work but have a husband which can uphold them both with his income.

Asap, u are sinning

I don't get the "don't bother with college" thing, while I think it's important to stay home when your kids are little, by the time the youngest is 10 there's no reason to stay home all day so what are you supposed to do for a job?

Cunts shouldn't have jobs.
>by the time the youngest is 10 there's no reason to stay home all day
What the fuck are you talking about?

>by the time the youngest is 10 there's no reason to stay home
>only getting a single child

That's why the west is dead.

Ideally have enough kids to keep you busy
That's what they did just over half a century ago and it kept everyone busy, then again though there were a lot of people with well-paying jobs.

Reminder that pedophilia is a mental illness and sufferers should be gassed.

Are you retarded or something
Have 6 kids, and one day they're 17,16,14,12,11,10. All of them are in school and the oldest can look after the youngest for a few hours, and you don't have to do as much as you did when they were babies. And you'd be around 40 years old. Are you supposed to just sit around for the next 30 years or work minimum wage jobs?

Well nowadays the traditional "hunter and gatherer" standard can't be upheld. Living expenses cost so much now that both parents have to go to work in order to provide for their family.

If you're out of work for 20 years it's worth nothing. She can use her time for charity or other things. Money and a job isn't everything. What do you think women did in earlier days? There's always enought to do.

That's a lot to ask of a man, even living frugally in Canada with a good job, it would be do able to support you and your wife, but not a bunch of kids too

>good taste is mental illness
Go die, feminist gaywad.
>All of them are in school
>not homeschooling
And anyway there's enough work to do maintaining the home. Her having a job means the home would be neglected.
>Living expenses cost so much now that both parents have to go to work
This is anti-natalist bullshit. It's never been true.

Dunno, I can live quite well being frugal on irrelevant thinks with around 150€ after rent. With my better half it would be 250 -max.300€ a month for everything (food, groceries). Most people simply don't know how to cook and live economical without starving oneself. A real housewife can save you a ton of money.

>wanting to fuck a 13 year old

Girls are good to go even younger than that.

A women at home which knows her "job" will save you realy much money. More than she probably could make on the side, negleting her children (for which you would need a nanny and just spend more money). If you marry till death, it's the best for both and the family that the roles are split. Your children will have better education, more amotional support, you save money, your home is always comfy and your wife can relax.

Don't let yourself fall for the jewing out of the housewife into the work place. That's jewish capitalism.

>t. Ahmed

Experimenting with drugs, women, sticking various objects in your pussy, ask your dad to beat you is a good prep, look up attorney numbers so you can prepare to ruin the man's life like all women do once you're bored.

The question is to whom, not when... You could get married right now, but if I were you, I would at least finish my education and work for a while, life hasn't even begun for you

Most importantly is to pray about it, and ask God to find you someone

You bring up an interesting point, but what about the men out there who don't make enough money to support an entire family? Wouldn't it be a great idea for the wife to get a part time job then and make some money on the side? Also, I don't thinks it's healthy to be cooped up in a house 24/7. I think the ideal "family life" should be equally split between both the man and women. For example, when t the husband has to work, the wife stays home with the kids. Then when she has to work, it's his turn to stay home with the kids. That way they can both spend enough quality time with their children, make a stable income, and each get more time to relax.

>but what about the men out there who don't make enough money to support an entire family
Scale down your lifestyle. I'm serious. You don't need most shit you posses. Even in germany you can live well in a middle sizes town for ~600€ renting a middle sizes house or big flat and spending 400€ for four family members (without extra expenses like holidays or such). You don't have to container through the last week of the month, just get a woman which knows her shit and will invest the time to get the bets deal for the lowest price.

EVERYONE can have a family. But (((some))) will tell you that commercial shit is more important and that you can't live without such luxuries although yo would be even happier coming home to your wife and two or three kids after work.

>Wouldn't it be a great idea for the wife to get a part time job then and make some money on the side?

Maybe, if the kids are old enough and she is bored. Otherwise there should always be something to do. A community can only flourish if enough people care for charities and there like. That'S one of the reasons we don't have any real communities today. All people work till they die. Nobody has the time to better yours. Ask yourself, do you really NEED the money? Wouldn't it be better to look out for a cheaper house or miss a expansive holiday?

>Also, I don't thinks it's healthy to be cooped up in a house 24/7.

See above, a women idealy should be the glue for ones community which means she will have more than enought to do and time being outsides with other people.

> Then when she has to work, it's his turn to stay home with the kids.

That's why women shouldn't work. We evolved that way for a reason. It's the most effective way and best for both. You're still falling for the double income lie.

Try some frugal minimalism. Disconnect all electronics, consoles etc you don't really need, compare your prices for food and cheaper alternatives, buy some cook bocks instead of ordering food or buying pre-cooked shit, buy furniture and therelike used (you will also get mostle better quality, cause cheap ikea shit would not survive that long - pro tipp: learn to recyle old wooden furniture into new shit), try to repair things instead of throwing them away and buy things that will last instead of just looking out for the price (eg safety razzors instead of gilette shit),... there is so much you can save without actually missing anything.

And you can invest all that money in literature and expanding your knwoledge as used books don't really cost anything.

It's a win-win situation.