Sup Forums BTFO

cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/refugees-jobs-drug-testing/index.html

>>>(((CNN)))

Go back to (((reddit))), Shareblue

I've applied to 60 jobs in the last week and got no calls.

19, don't do drugs, no criminal background.

what fucking gives?

Your resume must be shit.

You're a fucking white male.

No experience

That's hilarious, US born citizens are continuing to suffer the negative effects of the blooming opium trade caused by the failure of the US government to either stamp it out or control it in some way after the taliban collapsed, and now our citizens are suffering for it and the employers would rather hire third world scum?

Fuck this shit man, kill all the "refugees".

I have 2 years of janitorial service. That's it. But i'm just looking for entry level work. fuck

if they're anything over retail or fast food, see and if they are those, just wait. typically it takes about 2-3 weeks for the hiring process to get rolling.

t. pizza hut manager for 10 years

Not a refugee

Sharebooooooooo

Sage

Keep trying lad. It's a grind until you get more on your resume. If you keep faith and be head strong you will get a job. Dont stop applying and searching. Waiting for a call back is time you could spend getting more feelers out there.

Thanks.

I will continue, thanks.

*farts*

(((Lieberman)))

and make sure your resume is solid. talk to career advisors (your high school might have one)

>((((((((((((CNN))))))))))))))
Just quit.

Oh hey it's CNN pushing subtext that is pro liberal and Democrats.

Disregarding.

>CNN
Nice try CREW. Your /leftypol/ newbies suck at shitposting

what is trump's stance on corporate bailouts

sad truth my dudes :^(

cant blame them. better have exploding rapist in your company than some useless stoner

In the last five years, nearly 4,000 refugees have resettled in Erie, PA, a city that has struggled economically in recent decades.
Locals say the area also is dealing with a drug epidemic.
"'Right now around here, heroin's big, sad to say," said Sterling Technologies floor manager, Marty Learn, who has seen four or five workers in his department fail drug tests in recent months.
"I've had no refugees fail it," he added.
"In the Sunday newspaper there was a four- or five-page spread for employment advertisements and almost every one of them said, 'Must pass a background check and a drug screen.' So there's a lot of people who are unemployed as a result," said Amanda Milleren, a drug-addiction counselor at Cove Forge Behavioral Health System in Erie.
Erie has lost over half its manufacturing jobs since the 1980s, says Shannon Monnat, a rural sociology professor at Penn State University. Meanwhile the city has faced rising rates of drug overdoses, alcohol-related deaths, and suicides.
"When business owners are telling you that they can't find native residents who will do these jobs, or they can't find enough people in the community to pass a drug test, what are they to do?" said Monnat. "They need to seek out employees somewhere. And for now, immigrants are a really good source of that labor."