White cucks will never have a alpha like Modi as head of state

Trump is literally, unironically a meme compared to based leader like Modi

Why did he appoint a faggot like Yogi Adityanath the CM of UP?

But to be honest, India is sliding down the road to fascism. It is not that Modi is bad, but that your media is completely unwilling to challenge him on anything. This system of unchecked power will fail. Sooner or later BJP will do something very oppressive towards Muslims, and the 200 million Muslims in India will chimpout and your country will be unstable. This will happen.

Exactly what I want. Hindu fascists will have their dreams crushed once the civil war breaks out and India is divided into many countries.

He appointed Yogi because he was emboldened by the massive victory in UP. To be fair to him, it was a correct interpretation of the mandate. Hindus wanted a fascist and Modi listened.

Good times ahead.

Then the Hindu, who have enough manning to pull it off, should kill their Muslims and nuke Pakistan in a first strike to destroy the Pakiban. India can take the Pak second strike then finish the enemy. It would be a great gain for civilization.

It is scary how many people in India buy into the whole RSS/BJP fascist philosophy. This is what happens when you give people a voice - sooner or later they go insane and turn fascist.

Why do you want to destroy your country pajeet?

As long as he poos in the loo

>Then the Hindu, who have enough manning to pull it off, should kill their Muslims

That's extremely unlikely to happen. Much likelier is that they'll have to fold, much like white people in America folded to black/jew chimpouts in the 60s.

Yeah, the crackers be weak. I be fucking all the white hoes cause they have small dicks. BLM taking over bitch!

Pajeet, my son. Please stop trolling and come home.

impoossible

Literally the worst politician in history.

The only thing he can do right is suck Trump's cock.

Because for all its secularist pretensions, India is a Hindu country, and it is suffocating to live under Hindu hegemony. I think "India" will be better off without a fake "Union". Something like EU will work better.

Yeah, but does he poo in the loo?

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

why is it suffocating to live in a Hindu Hegemoney?

POO

A) It's a hegemony.
B) I have a superiority complex and want a ethno-linguist nation state of my own.

India, in its current form, is only for Upper Caste, Hindi-speaking cowbelt Hindus.

I'm neither Hindu nor Hindi speaking. My religion, language, ethnicity is objectively superior to the aforementioned group.

and for all it's boasting it's a third world country on the level of Africa. Including it's intelligence.

Just because the smartest parts of India are on part with whites doesn't mean that the idiot parts are too.

I love imagining this guy saying all of his 'white cucks' thread titles in his funny Indian accent.

Totally. Except smart parts are much better than whites. Or at least have a better future. White race is all but finished.

Hinduism is the most tolerant religion becaus there's no prophets or strict rules. It's polytheistic and monotheistic at the same time. It gave birth to Buddhism and Jainism and Sikhism. You can consider Jesus to be an avatar of Brahman. Hinduism is basically just a collection of stories and myths similar to the Greeks. Jordan Peterson approved religion IMO

Modi can't speak English. As for me, I have lived in England for 7 years. My accent is better than yours. You are probably a chav living in a council house funded by taxes of Indians, one of the richest ethnic groups in the UK.

To clarify I mean there are strict rules if you want to follow that sect of Hinduism, but you don't have to.

Will Modi build more designated shitting streets?

The founders of Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism vehemently opposed Hindu rituals and doctrines. Hinduism is rejected by all three. Hinduism didn't give birth to anything.

Jordan Peterson is the New Milo Yiannopoulos of white cucks.

Maybe India finally wants to be strong for once and free of invaders and oppression.

They still were birthed out of the Hindu philosophy because Hinduism allows you to question authority, etc. It's just a collection of myths bound together by culture. Very different from the Abrahamic religions in that sense

>Smart parts are better than whites
>except that the dumb parts are constantly bordering on civil war

No Paj. You are one drought away from a lower caste pulling a Gandhi and ruining your 'country'.

India's only merit is that it's has a massive English speaking population and gets paid potatoes to perform what other people want money for.

Without the English speaking world? There's no India. There's literally nothing India has that would make it abroad aside from the spice trade and textile and both can be sourced elsewhere with no issues. India's economic wellbeing is ENTIRELY based on the fact 9/10ths of the population are illiterate subhumans who can sow a t-shirt together or speak english well enough that that noone can understand them over the phone via their accent.

The other 1/10th is either land rich or based in an industry thats based around producing utterly shit 'produce' that has to be ran through a sieve by Europeans or Americans anyway because it's utterly fucking bad but the fact you can get 40x the stock in India/China for the same price as a first world country means that you can hire 1 guy in Britain to go through it all instead of hiring the same amount of guys in 'inserteuropeancountries' to get it right in the first place.

India's entire well being is based on being too cheap to ignore in a capitalist society. Same as China infact.

They are interlinked for sure but enough dissimilarities to considered different belief systems.

Would you say Islam was born out of Christianity or Judaism?

No and I also don't care that much.

Also Jordan Peterson is great.

untouchable army when? he could take over the world with them..

>One drought away

Uh, when was the last time you checked India's reserves? India is self-reliant.

What is your religion?

Why is there so much misinformation in Indian media? What is the agenda?

The man who wrote the Quran was an ebonite christian.

Actually I would say Abraham = Hinduism

And Christianity, Islam, Judaism all came from Abraham

is the extreme indian nationalism on the internet something extremely common in india or is it a bunch of paid shills and sjws?

cause whenever i'm reading/ watching india news on normie areas (youtube, facebook, quora, etc), there is always a huge bunch of near militant indians in the comments sections
and they will go remove kebab, sink the chinks, fuck white people, all at the same time

A girl got rape and death threats from Indians because she said that *maybe* we shouldn't keep fighting with Pakistan.

India is on the verge of a fascist takeover like Germany/Italy in the 1920s/1930s.

Except this time our leaders are incompetent fucks who are going to drive this country into the ground.

They literally almost put a dead stop to the 500 million USD worth meat industry because it goes against their Hindu beliefs, and they didn't publish government orders to stop beef industry or anything they just pulled a jew one on us and started closing down meat shops willy-nilly under false pretexts of “muh unsanitary” and “muh hindu culture”. Trust me India is going to be in such a deplorable condition in 20-30 years, America and Russia should just put us out of our misery and nuke this roach country.

Also, bump

Zail Singh did a good job on his term?