Are you losers okay with this shit?

Are you losers okay with this shit?

Fucking normies and attention sluts whores ruin everything.
Most of you are fucking TD redditors anyway.

>These are the people you browse Sup Forums with
periscope doot tv/bakedalaska/1ynJOWRvWAqJR?t=640

>"Shout out to Sup Forums, we're dropping redpills on everybody out here"

They are our grunts.
Quit complaining, we'd never have won without them. They were cultivated by the people here who actually get shit done.
It doesn't matter what you think. See how they are having fun? It draws more people in.

Would you rather have real world protesters going

"praise kek" "Da goyim know" "dropping redpills" "you get a helicopter ride"

Or

"no ban, no wall, sanctuary for all"

?

people who look normal supporting the cause is a good thing not a bad thing.

lol, what a joke this "movement" has turned out to be. No belief in anything substantial whatsoever. It's even more meaningless than the Obamabots were.

We are trying to win the war you faggot, you're just intimidated by an attractive girl

Because they're the mindless ground troops when the people who actually use Sup Forums are the masterminds.

Great. This means we're winning.

First you create a counter-culture
Then the counter-culture transitions to the mainstream culture

That's straight out of the satanist's handbook for radicals

P.S. We're using it for good though

How will cucks ever recover?

this,

they are our children we must help them to grow

t. Antifa and/or CIA shill

""""""girl"""""

as long as they dont mention Sup Forums or Sup Forums in public who cares?

checked. i would like them to be able to form reasonable arguments though and not just meme.

This fucking plebeian fails to realize that it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

"attractive"

Whoms't'd

FTFY

wtf I hate trump now

And also anyone who is even vaguely supporting our cause is an ally and an asset. For every person a normie sees on the streets or on kikebook or whatever, is another subconscious mental note going into that normie's head, a paper trail that will lead them on a path that eventually leads them either to the depths of this board to become a true autist or to the fields of leddit to be a standard weaponized normie.

>How dare normies choose a side and make me cringe!
[Sharpens Edge]

There is something about normies that makes me incredibly mad when they express opinions

Divide and conquer Shareblue shill faggot

>plan
>watch trump play golf
>epic game of capture the flag
>let niggers and liberal retards close the pool

I bet she has some cute awoooos

usually it's because they are those who never contribute to anything until it's already big. They are the people with no actual opinions or beliefs of their own and latch onto something already popular.

The only reason they give two shits is for attention and to look cool/have fun. Much like "real gamer girls" just swoop in for the nerd cuck attention while chad fucks em in the ass. Essentially they are just community leeches, but drones are needed for numbers unfortunately