Name a more cucked religion than Christianity. Pro tip: you can't

Name a more cucked religion than Christianity. Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christianity&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=5&share=&direct_url=t1;,Judeo - Christianity;,c0
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Etymology_and_meaning
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being Swedish.

Vikingdom. They lost and then got forgotten about. Today they suck black cock.

Nordic pagan """"religion"""
>be odumb, all cuck
>Find people to suckle semen out of since I need to drink spunk to gain my magic """"powers""""
>gets btfo by christiniaty anyways proving to be even more cucked

Atheism. You literally have to be a cuck to be a member.

Atheism is not a religion you retard.

Mormons. What's that called, reverse cuck, cuckqueen or something

What's it like to go full retard, I've never had the balls

Christianity is not to blame, only politicians are, Emir/Sven.

Muslim literally means "one who submits"

Real Christians know that Jesus said "DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES AND DON'T LEND THEM ANYTHING EVER" not the opposite

God will make those who have cast their lot with the Synagogue of Satan burn in hell.

Judeo-Christianity is NOT Christianity, but is a control mechanism developed during the rise of Zionism, & which only really gained currency & was implemented by Judaeo-Bolshevik & Judeo-Capitalist globalist elites exploiting their strategic victory in the last "Brother's War" (WW2):

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christianity&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=5&share=&direct_url=t1;,Judeo - Christianity;,c0

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

Oh really?

MEMES XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD xPPPPPP ;) !

Modern swedes are Vikings on Christianity.

You can't refute it.

Paganism, liberalism, nazism, fascism, Swedish statism.
Atheism, if you're considering religion as an ideological position.

this

>the unproven belief that there is no divine beings
>not a religion
fuck off idiot

kek
source?

It is truly cucked af

you have a fucking cross on your flag
REKT

>I've never had balls

That is because you're a cuck.

> belief = religion

Another fine post from the United States of Autism.

Well, st. Joseph was denied sex after marriage first and then was raising "his wife's son" for 30 years.You can't get much more cucked.

I got info on antifa this week, how do I post a new thread?

>how do I post a new thread?

what did he mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Etymology_and_meaning

>. Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "one who submits" or "one who surrenders".

Granted, you submit to a "supreme being" but still

>Name a more cucked religion than Christianity.
Paganism

>Have ideology based around being strong warriors
>Beaten by literal pacifists

Norse Paganism.

I'm used to vbb boards. It keeps giving me error messages when I try to post. Anyway, antifa event in snoco in California this weekend. Not sure how credible it is but it comes from a self identified antifa.

in a large sense, religion is belief.

Norse paganism.

mean to

Buddhism, Mohism.

Islam, obviously

Been cucked by the CIA since forever ago

As long as they don't come knockin on my door.

>islam
>cucked

Literally the only religion that isn't cucked and ruined by women

>Ctrl+F "Islam"
>3 result
this board is lost

Nothing more cucked than the old vargcuck himself.
>Sets fire to christian churches
>Doesn't set fire to a mosque or a synagogue
OY VEY

no, modern swedes are subhuman garbage who assist in the destruction of europe by the flooding of it with millions of illiterate parasites. they and the migrants do not deserve to live.

But most of your beliefs are not religious. Or, if you will, religious beliefs are a subset of all your beliefs (everything you think is true). And a subset is not an equal.

Core tenants of atheism
>pretend that atheism is not a religion
>preach it as one
>pretend not to be a nihilist (internalize nihilism so deeply that you can bullshit all the time)
>claim that God does not exist
>ignore every other religious claim
By doing this, they make their bodies the temple of nothing. You see, the religious claims and memes remain, God is the only part that is put to value of 0.

Ever seen someone talk against the sanctity of human life? It's an atheist. Preacher of nothingness.

Eck.

/wins the thread

But it is a religion. Your God is science. You even spout it everytime when you try to validate your emptiness, your atheism.

Your secularism already killed your country swedecuck. No matter what you say or do will ever bring it back to how it was before the replacement immigration.

Jainism

islam scientology

Technically that would be Norwegians, whose women have more balls than the Swedish army anyway.

GEE NICE JOB YOU'RE DOING MODS!

Catholics are pretty cucked (and the current Pope is a fucking joke), your atheist nation is far more cucked than they will ever be.

Protestantism.

Scientology

Some faggot actually spent time drawing that? Someone has no life and is deeply invested in memes. Pathetic.

>choosing to believe in a deity when there are dozens of them
>choosing to subscribe to any organized religion when all of them have equally (un)convincing evidence of their claims and generally openly advocate in their holy documents for you to murder nonbelievers
>not understanding that if a god does exist, it does not care about us and has seen fit to let our calls be unanswered and as such may as well be considered nonexistent
sweden 2.0 everybody.

>human life is holy, therefore it should be spent well
vs
>human life is not holy, there is no should
Which one did you follow when you started preaching against the supposed me?

you are a cuck, I, on the other hand, have an amazing cock.

Those asceticism jainists who have to sweep the ground so that they don't step on bugs.

mämmi

Norse paganism

You think that way because Christianity is just a cultural trope for you

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
(Galatians 5:19-21)

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.
(2 Timothy 3:1-7)

>human life has to be sacred in order to be spent well
>thinks any major religion actually considers it sacred
>being this retarded
every organized religion's official book has advocated for the murder of outsiders and nonbelievers en masse. the kikes did it, the jesusfreaks did it, and the sandniggers did it, along with all the less notable shitreligions. human life is not and has never been sacred to religious organizations. the ideology is all they care about.

if you need a work of fiction to convince you life is worth living, rather than simply living life because you enjoy being alive and haven't already killed yourself yet, you clearly are not fit to live.

we do not need a work of fiction to tell us life is worth living, we know it is worth living because we enjoy being alive and interacting with our fellow man. most of us understand ethics without having to be threatened about it.

>pearls upon the swine

Flying Spaghetti Monster

>human life has to be sacred in order to be spent well
In order to have an obligation, yes. To have a priority in how the world should be structured, there has to be "more important" and "less important" parts of it. That means holiness. That's what holiness has ever meant. I don't know what you attribute to it.
>thinks any major religion actually considers it sacred
Are they doing something wrong? By what standards?

>every organized religion's official book
>human life is not and has never been sacred to religious organizations. the ideology is all they care about.
You're actually so ignorant it baffles me. Sanctity of human doesn't end with their earthly life. To us, humans don't become biowaste after their death. To you, they might always be such.

Lol I love this picture because that's not even the original quote...

That's because you've had to be taught it. What morality you atheists learned is what you've picked up from other people. Guarantee if you isolated a group of people in a small town with no knowledge of God or His teachings, there would be more degeneracy then during the Bolshevik era in Russia.

A nihilist can lie all they want. There is no inherent priority for truth.

I wouldn't call them swine my man, but I get what you're saying.

We should feel empathy for the lost, and try to save them. The testimonies I've heard from many people about hell, are so horrible, that I just shiver thinking that some people will actually end up there, to that place that was not even meant for us.

>''our plan worked
>we faced two millenias of hate and genocides but at least we got the goyim good this time''

le ''Christianity is jewish plot'' meme
You can't be serious

Oh, they are serious. Repeat something long enough, and you start believing in it. It's the brain making it more efficient for you; no conflict for the next iteration of the routine.

Zoroastrianism

Norse paganism

Women often had multiple husbands

>implying Christiannity is not a Jewish plot
really makes you think

>human life has to be sacred in order to have an obligation
no. most of us choose not to harm others because we have a human instinct for compassion, a biproduct of the same instincts that lead parents to care for their children. we are naturally social creatures and typically have some need for interaction. in time, we discover that these allow us to cooperate and to build a functioning society. most of us do not need to live in fear of an almighty deity who will punish us for violating his commandments, we simply follow what we feel is right, and try to resist the urge to do wrong by our own individual standards, while being punished for treading on the rights of others.

>are they doing something wrong
where do i begin? how about, again, the murder of what are deemed heretics or nonbelievers? never mind that both religious groups think their shit is the correct belief system and share many common tenets, let's murder one another for simply having an opinion contrary to what one group almost arbitrarily made up. if you're going to murder people for exercising freedom of thought, you clearly do not consider human life to have significant value.

>my ignorance is baffling
human life = biological life, not spiritual life. your afterlife is not the same as your human life. if you ascend to the afterlife, you are changing into something beyond what you were before. a watchful god that cares for his subjects would not allow you to maintain all the vulnerabilites and weaknesses you had in your human life, and therefor you are no longer human when you move on, you are something new and greater. do major religions not typically specify the difference between your life and your soul?

what do you feel when you look at a small, adorable animal? most people, even babies, would feel a sense of emotional warmth or cuteness. you get a similar feeling looking at your own children or someone you care for. it's mostly biology talking.

How can that convince anybody that Christianity is a jewish plot? Napoleon freed the jews in the name of equality - an aryan ideal.

Underrated post.

>hate and genocides

yet they were ALWAYS IN FUCKING EUROPE for 2000 years because all they had to do was "convert" and you Christians swooned all over yourself for your new Christian brethren. Of course Jews weren't stupid enough to convert to Christianity and always kept practicing and marrying with each other in secret until it became acceptable again.

>Christians defeat Pagans in Europe
>Christians repel Muslim invaders
>Christians catapult Europe into such insane strength and prosperity that they conquer the entire planet without even trying

>Christianity declines and Europe falls from its throne in less than a century
>Extreme secularists invite millions of Muslims into Europe

Somehow it's the xtians fault, right norsefags?

islam, they are encouraged to come to non islamic cultures and live off welfare they haven't paid for while hiding behind ugly leftists and Jews for more gibs and the right to be islamic. It's so beta and pathetic I don't know how any dare raise their eyes from the ground. Also praying with their heads bowed and their arses waving in the air, and being frightened of female sexuality just WTF?

how about all the religions that no longer exist because Christianity cucked them?

gee, that was easy.

also, Buddhism is very cucked in every way.

Name a more shill thing to say
>Pro tip: you can't
Go back to practicing your "religion of peace"

>most of us choose not to harm others
Yes, and? What makes it a better choice than what the minority chooses? The fact that you're not part of that minority?
That would imply that you are holy enough to sanctify your actions.
>human instinct for compassion, a byproduct of the same instincts that lead parents to care for their children
We have plenty of instincts. You give them priority based on what? Their strength? Well, so do mass murderers who get their high from banal murder. So do cowards who flee problems and abandon others.
Why do you think that nobody is speaking up?
>we are naturally social creatures
So are chimps.

>most of us do not need to live in fear of an almighty deity
Yes, we can be at peace with Him. No need for rebellions that end up being a moment of cosmic
>why are you hitting yourself?

>we simply follow what we feel is right
I can see that.
>human life = biological life, not spiritual life.
It's both and more.
>God wouldn't let man be vulnerable
But man would. Read Genesis again with this thought in mind.

>The left wing swedes are christians.

Buddhism probably.

Napoleon was Christian . The current Pope is the leader of half of the Christian population

Modern Paganism

Dumb Swedish faggot, he was the greatest individual who never committed any sin. You don't even have any ''spiritual leader'' you are morally broke and you will get what's coming for you

also
>killed a guy which even the police admitted was in self defense
>got absolute maximum prison sentence anyway and talks about it like it was a good thing
>also went to prison for arson and terrorism, both of which he claims were false charges but happily went to jail and isn't even mad about it

cucked af tbqhwuf

Is that guy the best you have? God I am not surprised Swedes and Norwegians are raped by everyone

>where do i begin? how about, again, the murder of what are deemed heretics or nonbelievers?
What's wrong with that if the religious commandments are false? You have something more correct, right? Give it to me for inspection.
>never mind that both religious groups think their shit is the correct belief system
So do you. I hope.
>and share many common tenets, let's murder one another for
>simply
Magic word used to demean things. Why bother doing that if the falsehood would speak for itself? Maybe it doesn't? Maybe you need to push yourself higher than what you demean in order to push your ideology.
>having an opinion contrary to what one group almost arbitrarily made up.
>almost arbitrarily made up
O-ho. That's what you want it to be.
>if you're going to murder people for exercising freedom of thought, you clearly do not consider human life to have significant value.
>freedom of thought
What kind of standard is that? Does it allow murderers to think in ways that lets them ignore consequences?

What are you even talking about? The moral law? Why is it better than sociopathy?

I remember beating the shit out of Varg Vikernes at a concern back in the 80s. What a woman.

Happened: Things That Didn't.

>Napoleon was Christian
[citation needed]
I know that he was baptized.

Modern Paganism is by far the most Cucked shit of today.
LARPing idiots living in the most Liberal counties in the world like Sweden should keep their mouth closed.
You don't even have any spiritual,moral or social leader to look up to.Varg Vikernes is best you have? Man who doesn't even have a job? Hahahaha

>sweden legalizes gay "marriage" in the the 1940's
> christian

sure thing Sven

you forgot their about demi-god, Neil "I FUCKING love science" Tyson

retarded faggot

the earliest known version of the bible was written in latin. the words for enemy in latin:
inimicus - a personal enemy
hostis - common enemy; the enemy of god
in this case, it is inimicus - someone who only causes harm or inconvenience to YOU personally
killing an inimicus is considered murder in the bible
killing a hostis is doing god's work