Why do left wingers believe that the US has always been a "nation of immigrants" and a cultural melting pot when for...

Why do left wingers believe that the US has always been a "nation of immigrants" and a cultural melting pot when for the vast majority of history it has only accommodated whites?

>muh whites
Even that's too far. We're supposed to be an Anglo Saxon nation. The excuse for le melting pot was supplied by the hordes of industry sponsored continentals and irish.

Speak for yourself you beady eyed faggot.

Well tough luck, buddy boy. Your president isn't even a WASP. In fact, I doubt there are more than 20 million Anglo Saxons in america

You're already speaking for me, in the English language, and living under the common law. Fuck off

Well, it doesn't much matter what your illiterate ass doubts. It's called assimilation.
Also, Trump's half british

why does the right wing here think that the founding fathers believed in Christianity when the majority did not and even mocked it?

The majority did. Why does the left wing think that there were only two or three founders?

THE USA IS RIGHTFULL AZTLAN

Its easy to spot the donalds, "muh white america, muh white babies" there were always immigrants take your larp ass to reddit

>won't live in mexico
>i wish this were mexico

Only a handful were deists faggot and most thought Christianity was better than everything else.

Wrong

Also Fuck you, I want to drown people like you.

This is wrong though. A lying libtard. Why am I not surprised?

Go back to your UKaliphate, faggot.

>accommodated whites
You say that like someone other then whites were doing the accommodating

Your statements apply to the founders as well

U mad whitie, we replacing you. Not cuz i love your bitches but for the lulz cuz youre too cuck to have kids.

The left believes they can just make assertions and never get challenged on them

every leftist o have met thinks north africa is full of blacks

It is.