Detroit reporter resigns after saying she's tired of covering "niggers killing" each other

Detroit reporter resigns after saying she's tired of covering "niggers killing" each other

>dailyheadlines.com/nggers-killing-one-another/

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/detroit-tv-anchor-resigns-after-telling-colleague-shes-tired-of-covering-ns-killing-each-other/
wxyz.com/news/state/more-than-500-untested-detroit-rape-kits-found
northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Racism has no place in our world.

I would gladly take the job.

Sometimes you just need to be a bit creative to make your shitty job more fun

no way

Underrated kek

way

My wife knew her in college at CMU. Can't blame her that city is shit.

fake but I wish it was true

How is it fake?

/ourgirl/ wish she was a trap

Dammit, penis, you can only get so erect.

She sounds like a woman who got redpilled through association with niggers.

Yet Racial identities are rising. Kill yourself, you fucking faggot and understand this:

White people are coming back, you fucking little cuck/non-White.

rawstory.com/2016/11/detroit-tv-anchor-resigns-after-telling-colleague-shes-tired-of-covering-ns-killing-each-other/

checked, and do you have a suit?

Cavalier attitude, and the attitude that made Detroit an unlivable shit hole. Congratulations.
Pic related, from news story posted 2 hours ago.wxyz.com/news/state/more-than-500-untested-detroit-rape-kits-found

Why don't whites gentrify detroit since everything is dirt cheap now?

Dem trips tho

>nggers

There are places that she could go to.

northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D

They are. Downtown is remotely nice now. Detroit's main problem (besides all the niggers) is that it's fucking huge and no one lives there.

This is a nigger or a manlet white cuck...prove me wrong, you can't.

they don't move in until the fringes push them in. they migrate outwards from the center once they move to a city and realize that rent is outrageous. first come the punks and worthless 20 something alcoholics and hardcore party crowd, the so-called cool kids. following them are their facebook followers (hipsters) who generally just try to be cool because they're mentally still in highschool. once the market is flushed, a business class living district pops-up and the cycle continues. hope this clears that up

>Why don't whites gentrify detroit since everything is dirt cheap now?

Because the people left behind are best referred to as "SUPER NIGGERS".. Everyone who could leave has already left.. the left behind are so bad that prisoners will not stay in the neighborhoods.

To be fair it would get old after awhile.

This is exactly something many American Sup Forumsacks would resort in doing. The major news channel that's broadcasted in my area comes from Philadelphia. Shootings in every coverage. Nigs in North Philly, South Philly, east and west.

>this infantile censoring shit
just type out "nigger" you fucking useless journalists
everyone knows what you are talking about, omitting a couple letter doesn't change shit