archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/frogfu/image/gvimaKbVjkgcUcngYALV1w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less chance to be hit by alien lasers

>believes space travel is a thing that happens

what am i looking at

Ok big boy

>muh portability
Listen to yourself.

When space travel eventually happens it's going to be done by solar powered robots who have long since shed our human form

All rockets arc into the sea or are exploded high up. All space rockets do that arc.
You could say oh it's to get the trajectory.
I don't buy that shit.
To lift up a rocket that high, with the fuel you can store on the vessel. You'd want it going straight up. Shortest route possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE_USPTmYXM

fucking tallfags, manlet revolution when?

day of the rope DAY OF THE ROPE

Debils tribs confirm

>mfw Satan doesn't understand orbital mechanics

Why would a rocket have to use all it's fuel to do an exaggerated arc every single launch?

>believes
flat earth

The goal is to fling something into orbit, not just achieve a certain distance from the ground. If it went straight up it would just fall straight back down. The arcing maneuver is called a "gravity turn"- basically it uses Earth's rotation to get a little extra boost.

You know what it's called, total shit mate.

What the hell? if it went straight up it would fall straight back down? lmao even when it goes into "space"

Well believing a collaboration between lying bastards and Walt Disney isn't the best option either is it?
keep on paying taxes to this shit and taxes for climate change and taxes for them to rape your children and get away with it.

Holy shit and I thought American education was bad.

Education is indoctrination.
You come on here and read about the tricks they play on society yet somehow you swallow this shit?

He said you cant launch a straight rocket up only sideways for it to remain going up.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE EDUCATED PERSON?

Mate you don't know what you're talking about. No judgement - no one knows everything, but you need to learn to be more humble when it comes to things you know fuck all about.

Tall men are more intelligent, stronger and more masculine (with all the qualities implied) making them better colonists.

I don't need to learn to not question this shit and you won't fucking make me a little drone who believes this shit.
Not one real image from space!
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

You need to get less humble and fucking WAKE UP

Questioning things is good. Refusing to listen to reason when someone gives you a clear explanation is not.

What was the clear explanation?
Was this explanation from the same people who are perpetuating the lie?
If so, Why would I believe it?

Someone mugs me and says oh it's just me lending your stuff permanently.
I go oh yeah that sure explained that for me.

There is no advantage to being tall outside of the potential advantage it may give you in contemporary dating cultures.

Anybody over 5"10 has an increased chance of facial/body deformities, chronic health problems, genetic defects passed on to offspring, as well as a significantly lower average life expectancy.

>manlets meet space creatures
>space creatures take one look at the midgets
>human race is doomed
No thanks.

This is the gayest thing I've seen since my last visit to Sup Forums.

>a humanoid body is gay

Ok user

The clear explanation was this nice fellow:

Your inability to understand something doesn't make it wrong.

>adjusting contrast and color

that's how photography works, dumbass

We'll never conquer space with flesh and blood bodies, manlet or not.

Space will belong to cybors and AIs.

'he goal is to fling something into orbit, not just achieve a certain distance from the ground. If it went straight up it would just fall straight back down. The arcing maneuver is called a "gravity turn"- basically it uses Earth's rotation to get a little extra boost.'
To achieve distance from the ground by going side ways when .

It literally goes in an arc thousands of miles below where space is supposed to begin.
So somehow doing that makes it transport thousands of miles higher than it was when arcing.
And it appears in space?
Friction in the air can gives is extra energy instead of hindering it like everything else ever?

"Gravity turn" turning right back down to fucking Earth yes.
LMAO

You eat that NASA shit right up there in Lithuania too?
HAHAHA Ok space man. Believing a freemason organization.
Wonders will never cease. This of all places. I thought the scepticism would prevail.

He's absolutely correct. I invite you to read a book. I'd suggest something related to orbital mechanics, but I suspect you're not quite ready for that and need to work your way up. As a starting point I'd suggest the works of Eric Carle - you'll find his writing nearer your current level.

TFW your are 6'1'' master race and our space travel still consist of just inhaling your farts and getting irradiated in a tin can with other gayfags.
The only upside is probably no niggers in orbit.

>feeding obvious troll

guys, when will you get it. flat earth is satire. c'mon

I might do, here is a token of my appreciation. Anonstein.

and by flat earth I also mean hollow earth, no moon/space travel and other similar satiric philosophies

this

Better bring a ladder too

I had an idea years ago for a comic called "midgets on mars"

Wrong. It will be the capable people in the future. If food scarcity is an issue, the people who control the food supply will live. It could be super freaky tall people or manlets that will control the food.
>less exercise required
What does that have to do with anything? Space isn't an arm wrestling match.
>less space taken up
Taller people will just have to crouch. Hell, tall people can fit in honda civics just fine. It's just a little uncomfortable.

nah we manlets will be launched away to die (one way trips to set up colonies for Chad) while Chad stays behind to duck our wives

Rockets don't go into space

It's all NASA bullshit

There is a firmament they can't pass through

youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8

You are now aware that gestation, birth, and development in lower gravity will influence taller/skinnier humans.

Manlets become lanklets.

Straight up=straight down.

You need lateral velocity to maintain orbit.

Niggerfaggot.

Ok.

You launch straight up at first, get high enough to where air resistance is much less, turn to gain lateral velocity and achieve stable orbit.

Yes, you can shoot straight up, but without any lateral velocity you'll just be pulled back to earth.

Think of gravity like a big cone around earth. Roll a coin straight up, and it rolls back down. Roll it across the cone, and it goes around. Go fast enough and you can keep going around.

Straight up should mean floaty into spaceland. They have to go out to the ocean for so the fucker down't crash down on houses when they need to pretend it's in space.

I don't believe a freemason run organization is telling me the truth and i you do you've leaned nothing from your mistakes in the past.

You're assuming gravity doesn't exist.

That's wrong.

I get that it would have to slant on a certain angle to coast around a sphere properly.
them trajectories are far to low and the arcs can be seen to be coming back down to ground.

Gravity would hinder the arc being so long not my notion.

How do satellites work?

If they all crash into the ground, they won't work. If sometimes they don't, then you're wrong about all the trajectories.

Sometimes rockets fail and they crash. Most times they don't.

>Can confirm

Source: I am a manlet and am the most alpha person I know.

Fight me faggots.

Idk which arcs you're talking about, but the gravity turn usually happens after enough distance has been covered to have less air resistance. It's easier to gain velocity without air resistance.

There are no satellites. It;s ground based for the military. Satellites are another crock of shit.

Internet is cables under the sea ffs. Why wouldn't they use satellite for that?

Facebook even has an internet drone plane.

Reason is, there is no gorillion satellites. We are encapsulated in someones creation and that's a fact. There is no point fighting me over it.

The sun and the moon are the same size under the shall of our Earth.

You can be outraged at me all you want.

Go pick a fight with the freemasons and the jews.

These types of arcs that are clearly not doing what you think they are doing.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/frogfu/image/gvimaKbVjkgcUcngYALV1w/

Another I'll leave it at that. I'm not here to brow beat people with my strong opinions on these matters.
I feel bad because I have to at the same time come across as if I'm ridiculing people who are of course going to be intelligent but this is all smoke and mirrors.
It's a magic show and people have just ate it up.
Seems far fetched but they control our education and media etc.

There is no I'll win the argument or you or someone else will. it's opinions have been shared and that's about enough for now from me.

That's one shit meme that mate. NASA tier quality.

You're either really dumb or the greatest troll on earth. I think you're master level baiter.