CALEXIT - General - Innagural edition

The Purpose of this General is to help meme CALEXIT into reality.
>Why?
With California out of the way the path to MAGA can and will be more easily achieved, CA is a lost cause at this point, only 40% white, 40% bean, and the rest are gooks and wogs. An independent CA would also attract many of the country's shitlibs to their new "Utopia" on the coast
>CALEXIT info
yescalifornia.org
>Twitter
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/calexit?lang=en
>News
Our Nige is coming in to help!
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/amp/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

Also a message to all jeffersonians:
I think getting a NORCAL referendum for state hood tagged onto CALEXIT could be very beneficial, your thoughts on how this could be done?

fuck off i live here faggot, it is a great state and we should not give it to these retards

Please take your shit and go.

CALMAIN shills

If you live there I understand but this is for the good of the rest of the country :^)

I'm agreeing. Please california, leave the united states. If you're such a big deal and self sustaining, you should have no problem.

Oh I see, my bad

California has to go

As much as I'd love this, I'm pretty sure the legal question of a State's right of seccession was settled by the civil war.

Please fucking leave

you are the worst type of fag, you would rather give up a state of the union instead of fighting for it
defeatist like you are why america is where it is at

The president could always kick out commiefornia.

Do you idiots realize how many military bases and federal land is in CA? This is a fucking fantasy the libs are having.

just a serb passing by to support the other states

Look around you schlomo, everyone wants you to leave. CA is a cancer on this country, not to mention the Jewish colony in LA that churns out filth and subversive media.
I cast my left hand into the fires of hell so that the rest of my being might be saved

Checked
Thanks

They can't leave but they can split into new states if conditions are met. It really should happen but we'd have to merge the Dakotas to keep the flag. Why are they even 2 states as is.

yep, this is exactly what they want, it also opens the door for a balkanized america

The Dakotas were also once united—not as a state, but as a territory. When the time for admission as a state came, my understanding is that "Dakota" simply looked too big on the map, plus, its two major population centers were very far apart, so it was decided to split the territory and create two states. However, in one of the more odd tidbits in American history, the President (McKinley, IIRC), shuffled the papers that he needed to sign for their admission as states, so that no one—not even himself—knew whether South Dakota or North Dakota had become a state first. (Most sources list North Dakota as the 39th state, and South Dakota as the 40th, but this is merely reflective of alphabetical order).

>implying I don't want a Balkanized America
Balkanization is the best option for whites in this country, start anew

Gave it a bit more thought and read commiemail's piece on Nigel supporting breaking up California, I'm with the Nige on this one.

California can fuck off, but not with its current border, give back the northern half and all the federally owned land, after that Commiefornia can leave

that would be good idea but NATO would bomb the shit out of you

it won't happen anyway faggot quit indulging yourself in your stupid fucking fantasies

If you read the OP you would see that I advocate for making Jefferson a state

calexit will not happen.

However, i (and many other californians) are pushing for the state to be split up. The current east/west california proposal looks very interesting (and would make that kim carnes song legit).

>They should break it up into 2 or three states. >More than 20 counties have no state or federal representation.
>Have all their resources stripped to feed the beaner hordes in So Cal.

This needs to happen, it would really help release the pressure valve on the nation.

Haha, the fact that you posted that with your flag made me laugh
Idk, it's just a thought I would like to see it happen tho
>I-It won't happen
I don't know bucko, with Nige getting involved things are about to get real

Caliexit would be a Jews wet dream, don't listen to the shill. Cali is slowly turning red as it should be.

Ya gotta think bigger picture mate. The US government would never allow California to leave. California would secede, get curbstomped by the US military for attempting to leave (would probably just be beaners and libshits being killed), go through a reconstruction phase just like the South after the Civil War, lose all power in the federal government for at least a decade, and then finally be readmitted as a state or split up into numerous states to minimize the power of the lefties over the region.

just a friendly advice

Yea, and you have experience

Again? Ok.
It won't happen legally. Even if California votes for it, it has to pass the Senate and house with 2/3 majority

It won't happen financially. California owes almost $500 billion in debt. They've been borrowing from the Fed to pay their 1 billion a year in pensions, and can't afford a rising cost there. They are third in food stamps, and first in farm subsidies. They import sixty percent of their power, and they won't survive without water from other states.

As much as I like the idea, it's just a dream. I hope they try to do this without going the legal way, and we declare Marshall law and crush a bunch of lefties. But it's another dream.

>I hope they try to do this without going the legal way, and we declare Marshall law and crush a bunch of lefties
Muh dick