Jewish people have highest I.Q. and are superior

The reason Sup Forums hates Jewish people is because they're clearly superior in all ways. Especially intellectually.

Sup Forums consists of redneck white trash Trump voters and trollish disenfranchised minorities pretending to be white.

Jews will ALWAYS run the world and you will always work in a factory.

That's why you pick on blacks. You need someone to look down on because you can't look down on Jews. They own you.

>cutting infant penis and sucking on it
>superior

ask a cleaning lady about Jews and how filthy their homes are.

If you took this heirarchy seriously you'd send the blacks back to africa and stop importing muds. But you're not this smart, you're just neapotistic, so you'll continue the kabuki race denial theater until jews are in trouble, again.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew is.. 1:50
>Two Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:781,250,000,000

At Harvard 25% of people who enrolled were Jews. Yet only 11 of the top 100 graduates last year were Jews. So this notion that Jews are somehow more intelligent is nonsense. Israel's population average IQ are just 95. The real reason for their so called "success" is because they own the banking system and thus are able to control the creation and issuance of money. So of course they're naturally going to show favouritism towards other Jews. Because unlike us, they're not afraid of practicing nepotism.

>It's a Trump thread

"Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power.' As revealed in our master plan, it was essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve system fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done!" -- Howard Rosenthal (Jew), Admin. Asst. to Senator Jacob Javitts 1976

"I believe that the banking institutions are MORE DANGEROUS to our liberties than standing armies." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Just because someone is smart does not make them superior. Smart people also tend to not reproduce at sustainable levels which is why kikes, although a historically deep rooted ethnic group, are barely at a 8 million mark in terms of total population worldwide. Their cunning not only breeds contempt from outside groups but they are also unable to create a civilization of their own, which is why they parasitically move from nation to nation and treat other people and cultures like other people and cultures treat actual land.

Even Israel absolutely cannot stand on its own without MASSIVE assistance from foreign nations. The US might just be their last stand. Historically they have been able to move all throughout Europe but that time is gone and the US is being stretched thin and people are once again, like hundreds of times before, are noticing who is being fucked and who is doing the fucking.

There will be nowhere to go when The Jewnited States finally sees what has been happening under its nose since the beginning of last century. You can already see people starting to ask the forbidden question.

70-80% of the American Jews supported Hillary

I had this realization the other day.

>be me mad at the world
>miserable
>self medicating by blaming my problems on the Jews
>realize I'm jealous of their hard earned success
>pull myself up by my own bootstraps
>suddenly happy with life

>Jewish people have highest I.Q.

Source: Jews.

>70-80% of the American Jews supported Hillary

And which party bends over backwards for the kikes?

Jews are smart. However, the bulk of their success and their wealth is acquired through nepotism. They take care of their own.

Meanwhile, they work to pass law that's break apart any tradiational white power structures. Like with affirmative action. Yet take a look at any Jewish owned corporation. Over 80% of the executives and board members will be jewish, or married to one.

Oy vey gods chosen tribe has the highest verbal IQ.

Jews are basically white people who partake in an exclusionary religious death-cult.

Like Jews don't have both parties on lock

Stay buttmad, goyim.

Quality posts mate

Not a Jew, but saying they're successful compared to Whites because they own the banks is as bad an excuse as the niggers' when it comes to their inferiority (muh colonialism, muh slavery etc). If you're superior why did you let them?

Nice clock, Ahmed.

So when are the liberals gonna finally start protesting Jewish Supremacy?

kikes are fine in the ruling positions if they upheld patriotic, western (american) values
no subversion, no thug-nigger promotion, no faggotry promotion, no trannie / mutilation promotion, no dragging US into wars solely for Israel, no Europe genocide

but they fucking don't

Nice try, no shekels for you.

Not really, banks control who gets loans and who doesn't. They can bankroll Jewish startups and promote them through other financial institutions like stocks and bonds. They are even able to legitimize Jewish businesses over their goy-owned competitors. By backing them through massive inflows of capital., and by promoting them through the Jewish owned media, they give an immense competitive advantage for that business to rise to the top of the field.

I approve this message...

I take solace in the fact that they've dug their own grave. By gathering in such a small nation as Israel, they have made it all too easy to wipe them out in a single hour. I swear, i would forgive the Muzzies for all their past atrocities if they can just pull that one off.

Yeah that's the point. If their intelligence is so low as said, how did they get to control the banking system and the media to facilitate their success at the expense of the more intelligent goyim?

>how did they get to control the banking system and the media to facilitate their success at the expense of the more intelligent goyim?
Altruism. We reach down and help people below us. And it has and continues to bite us in the ass.

I never said they were stupid. That 95 IQ figure must include the Muslims within residing.

But how Jews have succeeded is by divide and conquer. The white population has never truly saw itself as one in-group. Up until recently, whites primarily identified with their ethnic country of origin. Irish, English, German, Italian, etc. Catholics vs protestant. Communist vs capitalist. Meanwhile, the Jews have got their shit straight. They have embodied a "us against the world" mentality for centuries. In addition, they have a common religion that binds them, and it's small and selective. You have to be born into it. Their tribal ties run deep.

>The reason Sup Forums hates Jewish people is because they're clearly superior in all ways. Especially intellectually.

For being superior in all ways they sure do end up being victims often.

Nigger

The ashkenazim do have an higher iq though

That never happened, remember.
No wonder they always win if you can't keep your narrative straight.

It happened alright. Just not with gas chambers. Disease and malnutrition took most of them. Although there were mass shootings/executions too.

kike pls, also sage

>that never happened
>it happened alright
notice the kike trickery. the goy he's responding too didn't mention "the holocaust," he just mentioned jewboys being perpetual victims. yid turned it into "BUT U SAY DA HOLOCAUST DIDNT REAL"

be aware of the jewy kike heeb yid sheeny ways of trickery and deceit, stupid goy

This. There is also a difference between being 'smart' and 'intelligent.' Anyone can be smart. Anyone can follow and repeat commands and orders. Monkey see monkey do. But it takes intelligence in order to expand on what has been learned previously as well as be able to understand why it is we do what we do, when we do it.

israel have lots of arabs and 'mizrahi' jews (they are arabic jews)

>Average worldwide IQ- 95

>Historically achieved almost nothing in human civilization

>cannibalistic and pedophilic culture

Ahahahaha pat yourself on the back parasite. Masturbation is unhealthy.

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.