Does anyone else think adultery should be punishable by death?

Does anyone else think adultery should be punishable by death?

Sometimes I think I have more in common with Muhammads than fellow whites in the moral department.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T0uleZrr8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't go that far, but I understand your view. It's weird to fight against islam and for the west whilst your moral views align more with islam than the west.

Your view on having more incommon with islam that the west*

I think being Jewish should be punishable by death.

No, but I think posting fuck-stupid shill shit should be punishable by death.
sage

Sup Forums is slowly going to be pro-muslim

I think bad female behavior should be harshly punished and that women should only have a handful of basic rights.

bitches do, senpai.

It is strange. My no means do I want muslims in my country. I feel incredibly uncomfortable around them, I can't go to the mall without seeing them all over the place. Still I have to admit I like the fact they throw sodomites off buildings.

>why Sup Forums will never be taken seriously

when one has no strong ideals but radicalism they will meet at the same point, you people aren't here because you care about the west, you're here because you're just a retard

Not death, but I'm in favor of shunning and public shame for all parties involved. Like making their existence pure fucking hell to the point of suicide.

Now you're thinking like a muzzie

So you want to throw gays off buildings
You want to punish adultery by death
You want to ban woman from wearing revealing clothes

What else? You're an honorary muslim. People like you are human garbage.

I think honor killing after being cheated on by a married spouse should have seriously reduced sentences. Like 1 year max.

I unironically think infidelity is worse than murder. I have more respect for someone who's killed than someone who's cheated on their husband/wife.

You're just too cowardly to apply proper biblical law.

>other people are having sex and i'm not: the thread

No you savage. No fault divorce is the problem. If a woman ruins a marriage by cheating she shouldn't get alimony and should be socially shunned.

Let's not pretend there aren't distinct cultural difference beyond the treatment of faggots and adulterers that separates us. Pic somewhat related.

I'm a Christian actually.
Mosaic law calls for the death of those who commit adultery, sodomy, incest, bestiality, kidnapping, rape, murder, harming of children and the unborn (so implicitly anti-pedophilia and abortion) among other things. I think it is the most perfect morality. Imagine what the world would be like if our men weren't cuckolds and weeded out the scum of the earth with God's authority behind them.

I'd honestly just prefer the government not get involved and fuck it all up. Next thing you know, the government will say only men can commit adultery.

You want to remove the enlightenment from Christianity and become what Islam is today, an unevolved religion. Again, you're the same. Mosaic Christianity and Islam are very similar but semantic differences. The reason why Islam is fucked up today is because they never changed.

What is Sharia Law? Let me educate you, you're one point away from hitting it, retard.

>Hudud punishments are the severe penalities prescribed by shari'a for offenses defined as being against God himself. The punishments for these crimes are seen as divinely ordained and cannot be changed by humans. These include 100 lashes or stoning to death as punishment for adultery;

>Discrimination on the basis of religion is fundamental to shari'a.

>modesty in women’s dress and command them to cover themselves in public.

>discriminates on the basis of gender. Men are regarded as superior. Women are treated as deficient in intelligence, morals and religion, and must therefore be protected from their own weaknesses

>Muslims are supposed to wage jihad to change the House of War (where non-Muslims are dominant) into the House of Islam, dominated by Muslims. ( What is the Deus Vult meme? )

>Female genital mutilation

My husband agrees with me on this actually.

>It's weird to fight against islam and for the west whilst your moral views align more with islam than the west.
The difference for me is that my moral views originate my free will, while they are told what morals to follow.
As soon as nobody looks, they'll do whatever the fuck they want, especially when they do it to kuffar.
I wouldn't.
Most whites wouldn't

KEK WILLS IT

There are pretty big differences between Sharia law and Mosaic law. One huge difference being the fact they had a pedophile for a prophet...
Also Christianity does not treat women like property, however we are not supposed to usurp the authority of men in the church and are encouraged to be keepers of the home in order to train our children well in the ways of the Lord.

Another thing that comes to mind is that Christianity is pro-monogamy. Those who are mentioned in the bible that practiced polygamy never really had things work out so well for them. King Solomon for example, was influenced by his foreign wives into turning away from the Lord and worshiping false gods.

>Does anyone else think adultery should be punishable by death?
Why should the government have to get involved? Digging ditches is a lot of work, but that's what men do when necessary.

Yes. Adultery single-handedly destroys the moral fabric of our society, causing many men and women to distrust each other with the obvious implications on society (low birth rates, namely). The death penalty for adultery would deter sluts and chads from engaging in what is as detrimental to society as murder and rape.

Thank you.

I think adultery is a lot more immoral than shit tonne of crimes. Cheating is worse than shoplifting and other minor theft for sure. I also think it's worse than pretty much anything that could get you an ASBO. But should there be a death penalty? No.

Ideally i'd like to see a short term jail sentence attached but that's likely impractical given that nobody is going to report their breadwinner or the person who raises their kid if they're going to get put in prison. They should slap them with a large fine instead and use jail for repeat offences.

t. Jew who pushes faggotry, hedonism, materialism, and other societal ills

Women being whores is not ok. Muslims have a pedophile warmonger for a prophet, but I don't disagree with them on their stance on gays, women, and Jews. However monogamy is superior to polygamy, as you dont want an underclass of men without wives (the men in the west that fit into this category are too pampered to actually do anything).

Fuck off Achmed.

The thing is, if there was a death penalty hardly anyone would do it. (((Hollywood)))) wants you to believe that Christian societies were always plagued with adultery and prostitution but it's not true. Having strong moral laws actually prevents immorality quite effectively.

That's all in the Bible my man

Oh fuck off. Adultery isn't wrong because God says so, it's wrong because it's the ultimate act of betrayal against the one person who you're ALWAYS supposed to be there for and vice versa. "Until death do us part" is supposed to mean something.

But the problem with a Death Penalty for adultery but not one for a crime like rape means you're saying adultery is worse than rape when it clearly isn't. You'd need to reform the entire hierarchy.

The problem with these is that "right" and "left" is misleading because they don't necessarily represent the actual political parties.
Pic related is much more representive and obviously an authoritarian, economic left party will have things in common with an authoritarian, economic right party and much more so than a party in the center of this spectrum. However they'll be the opposite on economic questions.

Hoeseshoe theory only works with classical left and right parties, if you have a situation as in the US, where most leftist (unlike the democratic party, which is way less radical) are authoritarian, economic left, while many people on the far right are libertarian, economic right, the horseshoe theory obviously won't work.

Once married, adultery should never be permitted. If it happens in the heat of passion, as these things tend to do, the guilty party should have a chance to confess to their partner before it becomes a crime. Adultery should not be a crime; concealing adultery should be a crime. Married people should be allowed to fuck whoever they want, but should not be allowed to conceal their exploits from their spouses. Once the adultery is revealed, a divorce should be granted to the offended party that is massively in their favor if they so choose. they get to decide once whether they will do this or not, no going back. Forgiveness is permanent.

The punishments for men and women for concealed adultery should be different. A woman loses less than a man does when there is concealed adultery, so men should be punished less. A woman loses mostly emotional and financial support when another woman is involved; a man loses his very bloodline when his wife's womb is invaded by an outside party. The punishment for concealed adultery on a man's part should be the loss of all of his assets in the divorce if she chooses that route. The punishment for a woman's concealed adultery should range from the same all the way up to death -- if the woman planned the adultery, continued it for an extended period, and either became pregnant or was at reasonable risk of becoming pregnant with the other partner, that counts as an attempt to deny life to her husband. Life should be denied to her also if her husband chooses for that to be so.

TL;DR: If the husband cheats and lies, the wife only loses support, so the state should force him to support her even when he gets nothing back. If the wife cheats and lies, she's actually trying to kill off his genes and spread another man's genes which is a much more dire offense. Death is acceptable.

Is something wrong because God forbids it, or does God forbid it because it is wrong?

Not death, but we should bring back exile as a potential punishment for many things.

irrelevant. I don't care about his opinion at all. I know it's wrong, and that's all that matters.

You're probably the dumbest person I've seen on this board today. Yes, all of Islam entails the treatment of fags and women. There is no tenant in Christianity that is codified like Jihad. Crusades was a defensive campaign, and even now, it's a meme about purging Muslims from the west. No one gives a shit about letting them be Muslims in the ME. At any rate, burqa's, minerettes, praying 5 times a day, stoning women for being raped, the church being our only leaders, raping being actually accepted in society, nobody here is advocating that. Only edgy memes about rape, bit I'm sure you'd love to conflate that too.

>Muslims don't do heroin, so if you don't like heroin, you're a Muslim

>Married people should be allowed to fuck whoever they want
>Spouse supports it
>Supporting cuckoldry in any form

Fuck off lolbergtarian kike

I wouldn't object.
"Till death do us part" is a pretty strong vow. If you are willing to break that one, there is no fucking promise you'd not consider breaking anymore. You just lost all credibility, society cannot trust you anymore.

Exiling them might be sufficient though. We need two new islands, one for women, one for men (to make sure we don't repeat the mistake of Australia and they end up founding their own nation)

>not reading the whole post
>responding anyway

someone's not too smart

I think obscenity laws should be put in place to make it illegal to glamorize adultery.

Imperfect meme express the reality, it works fine enough for the point I'm making.

What I said still applies to you post, adultery by no grounds, should be accepted. As said, you lose all credibility if you can't maintain a strong vow like that. Doesn't help that all the kike media glamorizes it.

I do agree with you on death to adulterers, however it should apply to both men/women.

You contribute nothing to the moral fabric of the west. Morals come from God's law, not from man's consensus. You should care a lot what He thinks. Just because you have been playing with fire this long and haven't been burned doesn't mean that you will continue to get off scot-free.

OMG! That picture! Who the hell shot him in the neck with a paintball gun while walking home?

There is no such thing as adultery. There is only cucking and crying because you got cucked, when you should celebrate female liberation.

>adultery should be punishable by death

There'd be no women left ...

That doesn't make any sense. You're talking about running the western world like a Muslim caliphate. In the West, we have individual liberty. The decisions of individuals are respected by our government. If a man chooses to be a worthless fucking cuck, the state should take their hands off that decision. If he chooses to put his cucking wife on ice, the state should enforce that decision too. What could possibly be your argument for taking that decision away from the offending party and giving it to the government?

Isn't that what they're basically saying with women?

>Woman slobs on Tyrone during marriage.
>Court rewards her with 50% of your shit and more.

>sweden
>pro cuck

I'm going to miss blonde women when they are all niggered into half-orc subhumans.

Sven, how broken are you to actually type that out, even just ironically?
Doesn't it hurt?

Don't speak to me you disgusting untermensch. Your still a cucked lamb for someone elses moral code. You're not fit to speak like you're on the same level as someone who creates one.

>Sometimes I think I have more in common with Muhammads than fellow whites in the moral department.
Yes, you do. Off yourself.

Enrichment is our strength.

I'm not a backwards thinking oppressor like you.

Yeah it does, but what I added didn't weaken your argument either. While some of us might share some values with islamists/muslims, we only share those exact values with them and not important other values and especially not to the same degree.

I just see this meme posted here so often and -so- often in the wrong way that I thought I'd try to explain why Horseshoe isn't inherent bullshit, but doesn't work for all systems, as the attributes "left" and "right" don't tell you everything about a party.

>muh state is too controlling
As I said, lolbertarianism is a cancer and doesn't factor in demographics or culture at the end of the day. If you want to live surrounded by niggers with bare minimum "state control" go ahead. State should reimplement obscenity laws to stem all the kike propaganda in place too, promoting cuckoldry, adultery, hedonism, materialism, softcore pedophilia, etc and all the other societal ills.

State is good, as long as there are no Jews in it.

what this leaf said

When the fuck do we ever throw faggots off buildings? What's with this stupid meme? The whole family gets ostracized from society and the kid gets locked up and they can't get jobs and no one marries into them and they lose their friends and standing in society. That's it

Bring back shamming of adulterers, you should be allowed to call a whore a whore.

Make adultery a crime for married couples with a two years sentence. The victim also gets full rights in a divorce.

Not by death, but public humiliation and putting name in public registry (like with sex offenders) should be good.

I really think it's bad and should be discouraged, as it ruins families...But it just seems silly if it's criminalized.

Mohammed was white. The Koran says it multiple times and describes his whiteness with flowing poetry.

Men used to take brides at their optimum age, deal with it
The fate of civilization depends on it

Posts like these remind me why religion is fucking cancer.

*tips fedora*
*lets nigger fuck his wife as it doesn't align with Christianity*

Or is it because it goes against (((your))) agenda?

This. Only sane person itt

I think being beta should be punishable by having your spouse cheat on you with someone more desirable.

it's not something inherent in Islam, anti-degeneracy is the ultimate truth found by spiritual progress. Islam just inherited this from Christianity, as Islam is just a heresy of Chirsitianity

basically become religious, you don't have to be a Muslim

Fuck off trudeau.

This is the actual red pill on Islam.

>Not knowing Jews are an ally of Muslims against Christians

Naziaboos always were conocieeurs of smelly achieve cock.
From the one egged sociopath hitlor to skinheads (many of whom are joining us, converting to Islam in prison and openly flying is flags as seen in cuckraine) to sperg-spastics on a kantonese artisan noodle making board.

This is why I never will be a nazi-faggot.
Those people just like a boot to their face, wether it's their dictator or Khalif Ibn Machmud.
Submissive cucks. You are just an inversion of commie cucks

>Wanting to uphold societal institutions is savage.

Objectively wrong.

If you make your bed, then lie in it.

DEUS VULT!

The issue with Muslims is that female submission is a communal thing with them. One woman submits to all men and has to meet their demands for how she dresses, when, where, and with whom she goes, what she eats, etc.

It's grotesque, and the reason why Islam is blundering and starting to wake the "sleeping giant" in Europe is because that kind of nagging entitlement is extremely fucking feminine, and it's feminine in a way that violates just about every westerner's sensibilities.
>You don't tell my wife what to wear.

t. retard

No, just because you can't get laid doesn't mean the rest of us should be killed because we can.

And who cares about sex so much? A good sex life is certainly part of a healthy relationship but the thing that makes me love my partner isn't sexual attraction.

Everyone needs to just stop being so fixated on sex. And stop pretending it has to son with your morals. You people want to claim to be conservatives and Christians, but you guys don't want to help the sick or feed the poor so you're already going to help anyway.

"It is easier to thread a camel through the head of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven"
-Jesus

Divorce and lifetime alimony to the victim.

>Sometimes I think I have more in common with Muhammads than fellow whites in the moral department.

Holy shit this is exactly how I feel. I think the muslims got it right but then people call me a muslim because I don't want to be in an open relationship and have my independent liberated wife to cuck me.

These are mentally ill views, among many of the ones posted in this thread. Sup Forums is right on a lot of things but morality is not one of them. You guys need to seriously get help or get admited.

>I'm a weak beta whose wife cheats on me because I can't satisfy her
>Therefore she should be killed, along with anyone else who hurts my precious feelies

I swear, Sup Forums is filled with fucking crybabies. This is the exact same reason why I hate Islam.

Punishable only for women adulterers.

When is Sup Forums going to realize Islam is the ultimate red pill?

No, but it should be a motive for torture as punishment. Also being Muslim should be punishable by death.

I wonder what will happen to the Danish pork industry once we become an islamic nation due to being too cucked of a people to resist. I guess China will become a giant import market, so we will still be fine. But maybe our muslim bulls will not allow it while they fuck our women.

I agree with you on most points, but there's no reason to exit the individual-focused morality to get there. If people want to live without niggers, the state should enforce that. If people agree that pornography is harmful (it is), then it should be banned. There is very seldom any realistic case that the state's judgment should override what people want for themselves. The state should neither legislate degeneracy into or out of public law based on >muh knows what's best for you.

If the state played its proper role, we wouldn't have all the kike propaganda that's ruined our morality in the first place; lying would be banned in media and advertisement (it isn't). All people agree that the media should not lie except for the media. That would solve most of our problems right away.

Come on Mahmud, we all know that you would do it and we don't care as long as it is in your countries.

I dunno about that, but it should at least be illegal; ie. not entitled to shit in the case of a divorce

>These are mentally ill views

One could even say it's a problematic opinion.

just don't cheat, slut, and you won't have anything to worry about

if she's not satisfied she can leave and go pull some other nigga's dick

you can't have your cake and eat it too, without consequences

>but morality is not one of them

you're wrong. morality is central to everything.

conservatism is the natural default; see FDR's "old and precious moral values". Traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected, because they work

whereas degeneracy attends collapse throughout history. today is no exception; ww3 soon

Pro Muslim doesn't have to be pro-Arab. After all Saudi Arabia isn't taking in any migrants and they are Muslim and Arab. Since a lot of Sup Forums seems to be religious for pragmatic reasons Islam probably is a better religion than Christianity.
>Very harsh towards adulterers and other degenerates
>Enforced modesty
>Have a recent history of religious wars (the war in Afghanistan was a de facto Jihad).

btw, "infidelity" in that passage means literally "lack of faith" - fitting in this thread tho

>strawman the post
Ever heard the saying bros before hoes? The fact that you don't see your fellow countrymen as brothers is half the problem.

> MUH ISLAM MORALS
It's all bullshit and hypocrisy to deceive young retards. Let's me explain you how muslim society works: 1% rich perverts fucks everything they can, from little boys to nastiest sluts, then shit on your school love and makes her eat it, because normal sex is not satisfying them anymore. All while 99% muslims fuck goats and each others butts, then go to jihad, because they don't wanna live anymore and this 1% perverted bastards promises them 70 virgin hookers after death.
All this crap doesn't wonder me at all. Allah = satan and muslims pray to him 5 times a day, what do you expect from them?

Exploiting others for your own personal gain is wrong. We're supposed to be the heroes fighting against (((globalism))) and for the preservation true American values, not evil dictators. Get with the times.